I convinced my GF to allow me to bang any chick i want, have FFM threesomes, and she won't bang any another dudes

i convinced my GF to allow me to bang any chick i want, have FFM threesomes, and she won't bang any another dudes.

ask me anything.

How did you ask her the first time? How long did it take?

She's banging other dudes and probably has been before you even asked.

it started with threesomes. she was down for that with other girls. then we decided to try an open relationship but i told her i wasn't cool with her banging other dudes.

about 6 months.

it's okay, Sup Forumsro. don't be jelly.

Would you be mad if she banged a trap?

congrats faggot, you're probably going yo lose her to another man/girl in the future

you luky guy....

never thought about that. probably not. not into dicks.

She's already banging dudes behind your back, but you're too stupid to see it.

i honestly never thought i'd find a girl like this. i feel like the luckiest dude ever.

holy shit. you guys are probably right!

gtfo out this thread, little boys.

lol, sadly the funny thing is they are probably right. I mean unless you have a very detailed layout of her schedule that you can verify. If you are gone multiple hours a day regularly though.... she is probably getting some satisfaction elsewhere. just because it is fun.

i am sure it's hard for you to believe. but yes, i can verify a lot. we work at the same company.

OP is either full of shit or his gf plans on fucking other guys. He's still a cuck

jelly everywhere in this thread.

why would i lie about this? i'm simply here to give advice. you can leave.

Why would you want to bang other chicks besides the woman you love? Sounds a bit psycho to me.

U wealthy?

I don't think you understand
You might not be lying to us
But SHE totally is lying to you

Enjoy the cuck life

it turns her on to see me happy. and she knows i love her and will never leave her because she's that cool.

i'm a trust fund baby, but i don't get to see the money for a long time.

i feel sorry for you being so angry and jelly. i hope you find your happiness.

>it turns her on to see me happy.
>i convinced my GF
Why would you have to convince her? She would've suggested it herself man. Think about it: Her fucking another man, would you like that? Just stay true with yourself man, it's nothing to brag about seriously.

No you didn't. You're young and you're about to fuck your relationship up forever.

If she said she'd do this because she loves you then you're about to severely break this girl's heart.

So you have everything paid for by your parents? No wonder your gf won't leave you even if you sleep with other people

And there we have it
Way to go with your leet lady skillz

This guy uses money to get bitches aswell
Have a nice day

how fat is she OP

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

it didn't take much convincing at all. she wants me to be happy and would do anything to achieve that.

would i like to see her fucking another man? not particularly, but she can if she wants. she doesn't.

not bragging. just trying to give advice to anyone that wants this lifestyle. not for everyone.

you must be very young.

go google what a trust fund is. i work full time right now. i won't see any significant money until my parents die.

def not fat. maybe thick? she's an athlete and does amateur modeling.

I know what a trust fund is. But you said you're a trust fund baby which is a person who has everything paid for by their parents, housing, food, bills all of that. Don't use terms if you don't know what they mean you stupid fuck.

google what a trust fund is. i'm not rich and won't be for a long time.

>athletic
>does modeling
>lets me fuck whoever i want
>only fucks me

At least try to make it believable

you're fucking retarded and obviously don't know what a trust fund is. i don't see any money for a very long time. i have a career and work full time. no money from mom or dad.

okay. let me know what you want me to lie about.

So your relationship means nothing to you? Either you are getting played or don't value what you have at all. A relationship is supposed to be 2 people and that's all. If you can't do that you're a spoiled bitch.

You are from privilege. She knows that. What evr 'job' you got came from privledge. Don't pretend you got game.

>"i'm a trust fund baby"
>No you're not you just have a trust fund
>"no i have a trust fund r u stoopid??"
>I know that, but you said you are a trust fund baby, which you are not and here's why
>"GOD I SAID I HAVE A TRUST FUND FUCK"

Holy fuck OP you are stupid as all hell. You said "I'm a trust fund baby" and you aren't one, you just have a trust fund. Jesus christ get your head out of your ass

This
/thread

my relationship means everything to me.

>a relationship is supposed to be 2 people and that's all

are you a God fearing Christian?

don't have insane game. just waited patiently and found a unicorn. that's it.

i would bet you do not have a trust fund.

where did you find this girl? does she know you have money?

florida. met through the industry in which we work.

she knows that someday we'll be taken care of but as of right now, she makes more than me.

I don't but what does that have to do with anything? Let me spell it out for you: trust fund baby =/= having a trust fund. There is a difference, and you are way too stupid to see it. Actually I'm willing to bet you realized the mistake but have an issue with being wrong so you just make pointless posts to get me to leave you alone.

because you don't understand how trust funds work.

if you're arguing the semantics of "trust fund baby" versus a person with a trust fund. fine. you win!

No just a regular guy who loves his girlfriend, trying to warn you not to do it. It ruined my lust towards my girlfriend at the time.
>inb4 was she fat/ugly

thank you for not being as retarded as most people in this thread and actually providing insight.

i will exercise caution.

Yes I do win, because as I originally stated a trust fund baby is a person whose parents pay for everything. Hence why it's a "slang" term and not an actual word in the dictionary. I'm glad you finally see you're an idiot hopefully you stop replying because I think I got dumber just trying to make that simple as fuck point to you.

She can still fuck others girls though which is as good as or better than dudes.

rofl. okay buddy. way to stay on topic. i'll be sure to look up my idioms from now on.

that's the way i see it.

How did you convince her? My fiancee is sorta into chicks but only if they're blonde and have a nice rack. even then she doesnt' want to eat pussy, she just wants a girl to eat her pussy. I'm trying to convince her to let me doggy a girl that is going down on her...

Yeah I hope it works out for you man, but I know for myself that staying true to the one I love makes you the happiest. Been together for 3 years now.

Hey Adam, want to go skate tomorrow?

Hi op
I actually got around to do a similar arrangement with my ex but I gotta tell you, fucking other chicks is not as straightforward as I thought

When I'm single it's a whole diff ball game, sex with a diff random hottish girl every weekend or so without any further complication

it didn't take much. she had fooled around with girls before but never went down on them. i think it's just baby steps to get there. be patient.

gotta give you credit. my condition was if you could verify, and you say you can. so good on you. way to play you lucky bastard.

thanks, man. i hope it works out, too. if it doesn't, then we can always go back to 'traditional' relationships.

my primary thing is to make her happy. and apparently that's her thing too.

thanks, dude. i know what ends up happening to some people. but she's proven herself to me which is why i'm not at all worried.

ok, so my question. my gf... she is down to do crazy stuff. wants to be watched. likes to be touched by whomever. famously makes out with chicks everytime she is drunk by herself. how do i proceed getting other girls in on this?

yeah for sure. i really have to be sure to show her that she's the most important person to me. not just fucking but everyday shit. treating her like gold goes a long way.

>it didn't take much convincing at all.

Mine cuckquean didn't take any convincing at at all. We met, started doing mffs about six months in and she discovered her bi side. About six months later she said she be completely happy with me seeing other girls without her. It's been like this for 10 years.

the best way is to let her be in control. ask her who she thinks is hot. every once in a while, throw in that you think it would be hot to see her and another girl together. but let her pick the girls.

again, be patient and supportive of her crazy side and never force it.

being drunk always helps for the first few times.

this.

Also what I'm trying to say is that it's actually a lot of work finding a girl who's ok with the whole deal and isn't a complete retard who's gonna consume lot's of your precious patience and time

so idk currently when I see all them hot chicks at the gym flirting with me I just try to remind myself that when it comes down to it the majority of them wouldn't be cool with just fucking a guy who's in a relationship, and even the ones that would would take some convincing which is quite an investment of both time and energy which can currently be converted in more durable investments

your thoughts?

btw I'm 31 and quite the charmer

I just started dating a girl whose into similar shit. But she was already about it, I didn't have to convince anything.

She casually fucks girls and likes to watch people fuck. She doesn't hook up with guys. She's currently sleeping with a girl, but I haven't done anything with the both of them, probably wont with this one. She likes to bang in public, like RISKY public, and she's not happy unless you've cum for her at least 5 times (which isn't a good thing).

Besides her wanting constant threesomes and banging other women, she's totally fucking insane, but I haven't had to deal with it yet. I'm willing to risk it though because even besides the sex, we're extremely compatible and complimentary to each other. You can't have it all, but I'll take a little crazy to have 2/3 women at the same time.

God speed bro.

absolutely. i've been looking for a very long time.

it's honestly personality. the cooler the chick, the more apt she is to experimenting / trying new things.

you're right; a majority aren't cool and not worth the time investment. get to know the chick's brain and you can get a better sense if she's the one.

damn, dude. your chick sounds crazy but normally that means they're hotter than most.

you hit it on the head; we're also extremely compatible and complimentary to each other.

cheers bro.

sorry I wasn't clear enough

read my message again keeping in mind that I already have a cool gf and that I'm actually talking about not being easy to find the extra girl to casually fuck

oh. yeah, sorry. it def. isn't easy.

sometimes if you really gotta get it, you gotta hit up CL. but then that's kind of sketchy as fuck.

other times, she'll hit up her girl friends, but then a majority of them don't want to do it because of the potential of it being weird the morning after.

it helps a lot if she (your girl) makes noticeable contributions to getting shit to happen.

My gf is down for this kind of thing. As a Canada bro, can anyone recommend me places to look for women to join us?