I'm so happy that my candidate won! fuck all you liberal whiners and protesters. Accept it and move the fuck on

I'm so happy that my candidate won! fuck all you liberal whiners and protesters. Accept it and move the fuck on.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52a0rhf72Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just like Trump accepted Obama's victory?

I didn't vote for trump and I'm dissapointed in the results of the election. But with that said I have accepted him as 45th president and I'm hoping he proves my prior beliefs of him wrong by being a great leader.

You and me both, OP. I'm overjoyed that he won. Not just for obvious reasons, but because SO MANY liberal pussies are butthurt. It's fucking GLORIOUS!!

They're being pretty pathetic

I appreciate that user. You're one of the few.

>Benghazi!
>Obama is a muslim!
>a gay person used my bathroom
>a gay person got married
>terrorists hate me for my freedom
>they are comin for muh gunnzzzz

Liberal whiners lol. you all bitch just as much about just as stupid shit

this is literally the cheesiest thing I have ever seen

Once again, the right literally launched entire new political movements they were so butthurt about Obama being elected.

I feel like this is all just another big example of "look at me give me attention" mentality that this generation has. The hip new thing is to be brought to tears by Trump winning.

stop with this sanity. This is Sup Forums get your shit together user.

>Being Cheesy
It ain't easy bro

Yeah, emotions and principles are bad.

You know, you can "move on" too.

Fuck this time line. I thought that was a vape in is hand at first.

He said we gotta unite. Being a shit isn't uniting. How about you actually listen to your choice?

>they are people here that think Trump is a good president

People bitch and whine on both sides. I guarantee with 100% certainity if Clinton won people on the right would be bitching "hurrr corruption, impeachment!"

Now these faggots on the left are bad. They wont change the outcome fucking move on its not like trump will round you up and ahoot you. They should hope he does well. No one should wish for a president to fail and make the country shitty. That's ridiculous and unamerican, no matter who gets elected.

The people in this day and age are gigantic babies always complaining when they dont get what they want. Grow the fuck up when have you in your own life gotten everything you wanted? Never. Unless your a spoiled brat, and if thats the case you should have a glass of antifreeze.

I love all you fucking degenerates so much right now

I know with almost 100% certainty that highways would not be blocked because of protests.

>Move on!
>Posting about winning
Move on user.

I don't want him to fail as such. I just want him to be ineffectual and useless. I think I'm probably gonna be happy.

That's one hungry cheetah

That is not full certainity. I can be assured people would have protested but not what they might have done and neither can you.

Blocking a highway is being a nigger. Thats what niggers do when one of their silverbacks gets put down. No would should want to be like a nigger.

>move the fuck on
>comes to Sup Forums to brag about "winning"

yupp, sounds like the logic of another retarded trump supporter.

Try this:

youtube.com/watch?v=52a0rhf72Co

I agree i was on the left once but fuck that

yeah man!

FUCK YEAH KYS FAGGOT

>Didn't even win the popular vote
lmao