Had a good discussion last night with the Rome vs Westeros thread. Let's keep it going

Had a good discussion last night with the Rome vs Westeros thread. Let's keep it going.

Mordor and Isengard have magically appeared in Westeros and seek to rule this world.

Westeros in Season 1 vs Sauron and Surumon's forced seen in TlotR trilogy.
What about Westeros in the current season?
Sauron does not have the one ring

FOR FRODO

Everyone in Westeros is extremely fucking incompetent so Sauron wins.

Assuming they have Nazguls and felbeasts neither White Walkers nor Dragons can even touch them.

>Rome vs Westeros
>not Belisarius expedition vs Westeros

>neither White Walkers nor Dragons can even touch them.
Not so sure about that m8

Wouldn't even be a contest if not for the dragons.

A big bad like Mordor would unify Westeros

Finding a fantasy universe that Westeros can beat is actually some what hard.

Link to the Rome vs Westeros thread?

Explain?

Unlike Middle-Earth's dragons which are cunning and have their own agendas like sitting on gold for no reason or trolling a brother and sister to fuck each other for shit and giggles, dragons are just bigger fel beasts. If he wanted he would probably control them seeing how much destructive capabilities they have.

How is Westeros for magic? Because with the 'god' Sauron, the Witch King, and Saruman, Mordor has some ultra-level magic at its disposal. Not to mention the fearful power of the Nazgul, and whatever other demonic spirits at his disposal.
Oh, and Mumaks!

Even at this point in the books Westeros is pretty much just a run-of-the-mill medieval society. The most powerful weapon they have access to is probably wildfire.

How would a unified westeros army including the white walkers fare against Sauron's army minus sauron and led by the witch king?

Sauron will probably go full Mordor again, probably base himself in old Valyria where volcanoes are, inject his magic and evil into the land, making the cursed place even more cursed and foreboding, reactivating volcanoes and shit, and sway all the eastern lands to his will because of his manipulativeness and promises of riches and power, also fear. Dothraki, the Slaver's Bay, probably even Quarth.

>and led by the witch king?
They would get their shit kicked in bad.

Since the Witch king is the actual brains behind everything related to Mordor and the one that destroyed the kingdom of Arnor and turned Minas Ithil into Minas Morgul.
I mean, this guy would not only destroy nations but also summon wraiths and spooky ghosts to make sure no future generation would be able to inhabit them.

If Sauron never managed to corrupt him then Mordor would have fallen a long time ago since he is that bad as a military commander.

>forgetting Saruman
So, where will Saruman be based? Assuming both he and Sauron still has the palantir?
>Saruman in the west; Sauron in the east
>King's Landing in the middle of it all

Biggest headache for Sauron is the White Walker's ability to raise the dead. It apparently raises animals like horses too.

>yfw Sauron replicates the ritual by the Children of the Forest, creating his own White Walkers loyal to him

>Saruman corrupts the King like he did Theoden
>he can now systematically destroy Westeros from the inside out
Also, Varys network of spies would be nothing compared to Sarumans, especially when they use fucking ravens to relay messages to eachother.

Saruman then visits Oldtown and with his power of speech sways the Maesters to his side, allowing him to learn the magic of Westeros

Never thought of the Barrow Downs as being just the Witch King's 'salted earth' policy. That's hilarious, user! Thank you for that.
The Witch King is pretty bad-assed. After he had turned the City of the Moon into the City of Black Sorcery, he sent heralds to the King of Gondor, challenging his supposed rulership of the realm. This got the Gondorian King soo pissed that he road to Minas Morgul to accept the challenge.
And so ended the last King of Gondor until Elessar.

Witch-King (book one) can only be killed by a special blade, right? I doubt anyone in Westeros has that, anyone who is up against the Witch-King is pretty much fucked no matter how skilled they are.

>Biggest headache for Sauron is the White Walker's ability to raise the dead. It apparently raises animals like horses too.
Sauron will take control over them since Sauron are demigod-necromancer.

>the show literally took away White Walker's advantage by making them out as just transformed ice people instead of supernatural ice elves

After all the armies were destroyed, it would all come down to CIA vs Tom Bombadil and they'd be evenly matched because they both use meme magic - the most powerful kind. They're basically the same character in that sense.

You could hand-wave that, though - any sort of holy item ought to do the trick; and don't forget running water, sunlight, and strong faith. Plus, if you hold that he's fated to die by a woman's hand, then he's got at least some worrying to do...

Even without magic. Mordor have better heavy and light cavalry, better infantry and shitton of orcs, uruks and olags.

And all this useless without arnorian sword.

And they double-team Goldberry, thus birthing a new and more powerful magical realm...

>Eärendil shows up through some dimensional space-time rift
>him and CIA proceed to crash his flying ship into the armies of Mordor and Westeros with no survivors

What Arnorian sword? Are you talking about Merry's Numenorean shortsword? That didn't kill the Witch King - it only wounded him; and it only did that because, in Middle Earth terms, it was a 'holy' weapon.
The Witch King was killed with a Rohirrim blade wielded by an avenging shield-maiden. Right in his face.

>yfw Sauron will willingly enthrall himself to a king/queen and slowly corrupt him to do this bidding
Too bad he doesn't have his fair form anymore, but if he plays his cards right, he could always style himself as the Lord of Light and make use of their priest's glamour magic.

Pretty much one of Sauron's greatest strengths is that he can wait a really long ass time.

>That didn't kill the Witch King
It's disabled his defense adn made him vulnerable.

The witch kings a literal dick. I forgot all the shenanigans he pulled

Oh, absolutely yes. Because it was 'holy' - thus, if Westeros has any 'good' 'holy' items, they ought to have the same effect.

> if Westeros has any 'good' 'holy' items, they ought to have the same effect.
But there is no something "Holy" in liberal setting and none who could bear the weapon.

Better question

The Dark Portal opens at the Southern Tip of Dorne just prior to the events of Season 1 and the Horde led by Gul'Dan enters Westeros. The majority of orcs are corrupted by Mannoroth's blood. Key commanders on the Horde side are Gul'dan, Ner'zul (mostly under Gul'dan control but secretly trying to sabotage his plans), Garona, Grom Hellscream, Cho'Gall, Blackhand, Doomhammer, Kilrogg Deadeye, and Kargath Bladefist and their forces are roughly 5000 orcs, a few hundred direwolves, 500 ogres, and about 100 warlocks of varying power. Gul'dan will try to corrupt Westeros humans as he goes north with his ultimate goal being the corruption of the giants, children of the forest, and the others in the north to serve the legion. Gul'dan has been provided minimal information about the world by Kil'Jaden

How does it go down

The witch king literally burnt middle-earth to the ground and conquered all of it

They manage to push all the way up north to the neck before starting to run out of soldiers and Gul'dan, Cho'gall and the warlocks end up as raped and brutalized corpses after Doomhammer has had enough of their shenanigans and then makes an alliance with the Kelly C and her Dothraki.

...and then there's the god-damned Second Age...when Sauron's armies did very bad things...

>Doomhammer vs Robert hammer to hammer combat
>Ramsay trying to twenty goodmen Gul'dan and the shadow council and ending up being raped to death by Garona/a succubus
>Kilrogg and Cho'gall fucking up their raid on King's Landing which somehow ends with the entire city being destroyed by wildfire
>Garona and Jaime bonding
Could actually be a neat concept to be honest

Dragonfire can destroy the rings, so the Nazgul would actually be fucked. Also they're weak to fire to begin with.

Why does the guy stay with the horse?

>Dragonfire can destroy the rings
Nope, only powerful as Ancalagon was

Interesting - but, the Nazgul don't bear their rings anymore: Sauron's got 'em. But you're right on the fire.

Really? That's actually pretty smart. Kudos, Tolkien.

Didn't the witchking challenge the king of gondor every year for something like 50 years before the king finally got fed up? What a troll!

That thing is such bullshit, fuck you Morgoth.

doesn't have to be ancy, 4 of the 7 dwarf rings were lost to dragon fire well into the 3rd age

however, these are ME dragons that differ quite from the ones in asoiaf

>CIA goes up to Barad-Dur to talk to Sauron
>If I topple this tower, would you die?
>It would be extremely painful
>You're a big eye

too bad he went out like a bitch

Eagles bitch, how do they work?

“It has been said that dragon-fire could melt and consume the Rings of Power, but there is not now any dragon left on earth in which the old fire is hot enough; nor was there ever any dragon, not even Ancalagon the Black, who could have harmed the One Ring, the Ruling Ring ..."

Feanorian kek.

>For Little Finger

tell me about sauron, why does he wear the ring?

Squires typically don't fight, they're like camp whores/medics/clergy.

This still doesn't solve whether the dragons from Westeros could do it though.

Westeros gets raped HARD.

Thank you, Gandalf.
Speaking of: I imagine he'd show up to help the free folk of Westeros fight the ancient evil.

Boats and Eagles turned to magic missiles.

makes him feel stronk.

If a dragon the size of a mountain can't do it, I doubt the house-sized dragons of Westeros can. I think Gandalf's point was that the One Ring simply cant be destroyed by fire at all, no matter how powerful it is.

But who would listen to him?

More likely he will look at this whorehouse and say "no, fuck it"

user, I think you missed the point. Gandalf said not even Ancalagon could harm The One Ring. The Nazgul had very different rings though. As it was said before, the Dwarves lost some of their rings to dragons.
Of course this whole point is moot considering the fact that they didn't carry the rings on their person.

Durin's Bane?

>Well congratulations, you managed to get stopped by a wizard. What's the next step of your master plan?
>Crashing this bridge

if i melt that ring, would he die?

Balrog: "No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!"

the nazgul didnt carried their rings, and the only way to permanently kill them its distroying the one ring and only mount of doom lava could do the work

I was talking about the One Ring the whole time. I didn't realize people were talking about the nine nazgul rings. I get it now though.

Implying you wouldn't troll brother sister incest at least once if you were effectively a demigod

No, but it would be extremely painful.

The Empire have now discovered the planet Westeros resides on and seeks to control this world under the influence of The Emperor Sheev Palpatine. How will the Seven Kingdoms, The Roman Legion and the forces of both Isengard and Mordor be able to resist the will of the Empire?

he is a beautiful guy

They fly their eagles down that chute on the Death Star, problem solved.
Why is the Giver of Gifts surrounded by all those orcs? Surely he must be in trouble!

Find a bunch of midgets that can throw rocks and set home alone style traps.

any more of those removed scenes?

wasnt there one with the elven king too? in the first movie's opening battle

some insider information too would be appreciated

Star Destroyers bombard Westeros from orbit until the continent is a sterile desert without setting foot on it.

Then where does the tax revenue come from?

Since Sauron isn't pants on head retarded he carries a weapon into battle.

He's a big guy.

This. Also Tolkien power levels outclass GRUM by a shitload. Aragorn or Boromir would shit on fucking anyone in a 1v1 sword fight.

And 'e 'as aahrmer, and a big fookin' mace.

gil-galad?

Hound please go.
I thought Elves were meant to be fair to look at?

>warlocks
>not just a bunch of frost meme mages
>not just blinking and snaring the westeros force constantly while mashing frost bolt

could he beat the mountain?

take into account that the mountain is a big guy

Sauron has no eyes for Gregor to poke, so yes he could.

>Ramsay vs. Jon
>Boromir wins

There are so many people in Tolkien's universe that would dump on the mountain.

Lmao

kys

What about the seven lords of hell being reborn in westeros dimension, and the angels going after them?

Also what about the wild hunt?

>wild hunt
Winter is coming.

>Among us a legend, the one they call geralt of rivia, the white wolf.
Damnit geralt actually fits in westeros.

Boromir and Ned Stark go at it, but who comes out on top?

Geralt in Westeros would just end up with him getting involved in politics because Dandelion fucked someone he shouldn't have.
My money is on Margarey.