Between the age of 7 and 11 I was molested by two men and one mantally challanged woman

Between the age of 7 and 11 I was molested by two men and one mantally challanged woman.
On three separate occations. What are even the chances of this
>Storytime if anyones interested I guess
No wonder I'm a raging alcoholic and pill junkie by the age of 21

What's your story, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VEU01QwZ!NRSSYxjUF9J4LXHsUSThuA
mega.nz/#F!UMVmhChC!lLwfcD3HG4nxRBMw95DOYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you must've been sexy
pics?
>nohomo

I'll hear you out OP

>what's your story, Sup Forums?
not that anyone cares, but I had a relatively boring and uneventful childhood, it wasn't until I grew into my upper teens / early twenties that I fucked up everything up

I'll listen

interested in hearing you out OP

I don't know about all of that.
People have always mistook me for a boy all through my teens. Probably because I never felt like 'dressing up' and chasing after boys

>I'll hear you out OP
I was about 7, at a family get together of some sort. Don't remember what the occation was. it's at a hotel.
I wasn't playing with the other kids. Basically just sat around on a couch waiting to go home so I could play ps2
This cross eyed guy maybe in his 30's start talking to me. Apparantly he was my step-dad's brother I found out later.
He invites me to his hotel room to play video games.
As soon as the door shuts he just holds me down on the ground as he starts humping me.
He finishes on me and tells me to get out.
Spent the rest of the day crying my eyes out in a hallway until my mom found me and brought me home.

Will explain two other occations if any interest. I'm getting tired.

OP, at least 3 people are interested, just go head and post

Keep going!

>Fucked up everything up

Go on

About maybe a year and a half later.
Mom is an alcoholic sociopath who is out getting drunk every other night.
Recently divorced my step-dad. Only laster for a few years. She starts bringing back loads of men to our apartment.
On several nights I would lie awake listening to random men beat/yell at my mom. It was terrifying, and it was more traumatizing than any of the sexual abuse I suffered. I mean, I was just a kid, and she was my mom.

One night this guy in a red t-shirt enters my room and wakes me up. He starts trying to get me to give him oral sex. I was maybe 8 or 9 at this time.
I'm scared so I just do it.
Accidentally bite him because trembling. He smacks me across the face, and I puke all over my bed because of disgust and fear. He leaves

Well that was hard to masterbate to.

Cont. This is the last one.

Be about 11 I think. I don't know if this one really counts but it fucked me up for quite some time.
Hanging out at local mall. A handfull of other girls/boys from my class is there, as it's a regular hang out spot.
There's this overweight woman in her 50's, mentally unstable, who usually walks around spouting nonsense. Kids often angage her in conversation to make fun of her or whatever.

I'm sitting on the bench beside some of my classmates who are talking to her.
They start daring her to kiss me. At once I get up and try to leave, but they hold me there.
They cheer her on while she litterally tongues me like 4 or 5 times.
Run home crying and endure severe bullying for the next few years because of it.

That's it. It actually feels good getting this off my chest.
Thanks guys.

TITS AND/OR GTFO

Damn homie...
Sorry you went through that.

I hope you get over this OP.

This is as close as you're getting

>1478831569814.jpg
C'mon lad, b8 harder

I know it was fucked up for you, but damn does it make me hard. Did he anally or vaginally penetrate you? If vaginally I'd have to assume he had a pretty small dick.

no I'm starting to doubt the legitimacy of these stories.
sorry OP. You're unrapeable.

Thankfully he didn't penetrate.
He held me to the ground, pulled down my pants/panties and basically rubbed his dick on my butt until he came.

>mantally challenged

I was raped by my ex girlfriend at knife point 3 years ago, but hey at least you got dubs

I'd love to rub my dick against a little grills puss. Seen it in vids naw mean
>stories here blah blah blah

>What's your story, Sup Forums?
social anxiety and mild depression from 13 to 19
I slept during the day and played tf2 all night long
I literally have no story

My parents yelled a lot. I kind of forgot how bad it was till i watched the music video little toy guns and cried. Never had anything like those other things though. I'm a sick pervert into age play though, but this makes me feel like scum for wanting to recreate something so disgusting.

raped by a girl that one of my best friends is now marrying. Haven't told him. Only told a therapist who basically shrugged his shoulders and went to the next subject.

dude this is Sup Forums but come on

fresh

OP here. I'm here to listen if you wanna tell us what happened.

oh my fucking lord
what the fuck man
id hug you

Come on what? He just wants a fantasy. Are you LITERALLY SHAKING from his post

No brakes on the raep train

the closest I got to nonconsensual sex was a guy blowing me while I was slightly buzzed
I felt awkward for a while
I was 19 tho

I feel so sorry for you fuckers

Ya mine did too. Physically abused us for being little shits. Still did stupid stuff though. I love my parents though

Hes a cuckboi and is def #literallyshaking

mega.nz/#F!VEU01QwZ!NRSSYxjUF9J4LXHsUSThuA

its like he is not even human, you cant say shit like that outloud

everyone has a cp fetish but its common knowledge you shouldnt say it outloud
(not me tho I only like adult straight people having consensual safe sex, missionary style)

Holy shit.

I'm so sorry.

>mfw
you are ballsy user

Parents fought every day police weekly from age 5-12 mother started drinking hard suicide attempts every other month or so from 13 to18 Finally manages too do it on the 28th try a month after my 18th birthday the night before I told her to just do it already get first real girlfriend 6 months later with her for 11 years put up with all her shit including grand mal seizures where she pissed on my bed spent 7k on a ring and while waiting for a vacation to ask the question which was supposed to be last month find out shes cheating with another man as she got hooked on molly coke and a new cock only sibling is found to be cutting herself bad enough that she was leaking yellow fat on her clothes her legs looked like she was rubbed on a cheesegrater tries to kill herself with drinking like good ole mom 4 times currently in mental home now im here talking to you fags

But he didn't. He posted on anonymous site for autists. Hardly outloud user.

Fucking sjw mod banned me for being a "stupid pedophile"
You like her booty though? I wanted to pull her pants down and eat her out right there

oh my god I didnt understand shit but I feel sorry for you user

whats your diagnosis?

like the nsa cares

Yeah after my dad likes himself things strangely became better. No more yelling all the time. Worst best thing to Happen to me strangely.

Killed*

Sounds like your trying to be a victim. Pretty sure I seen stories similar to yours. Are you an alcoholic yet?

you sound like a creepy balding 40 yo

cp is not my thing, Im fine with zoo and I dont dare go any further

...Will you be updating this Mega link bro

You look a lot like a friend of mine

I'm in my 20s.
I just happen to be attracted little girls. Attracted to milfs and woman my own age too but I like their tiny bodies and hairless pussies.
Someday m8. Keep the link. Eventually ill add the screenshots from my pc instead of phone screenshots. Pc ones are better and smaller in size.

You wouldn't happen to have any other mega links handy

we don not accept psychoanalysis here ,this is a purely humanistic site. you have free will, and therefore the ability to control your own life.

Bipolar adhd pill junky ptsd ocd odd who knows what is next and I dont have too try bad things happen if I do or dont im like a walking bad news follows me i just numb it away now

but from all the fucked up fetishes you chose the most illegal one

good luck not getting caught and for the love of god dont rape a little girl

lol and i get post 5150

here: .......,,,;,,,!?

mega.nz/#F!UMVmhChC!lLwfcD3HG4nxRBMw95DOYQ

oh yeah got locked up at 16 for putting a knife to my fathers throat because mother told me he was abusing her and thats why she was tryiing to an hero father is the only normal one oh yeah and she spent my college funds on booze ruined my dads credit so i cant get anyone to co sign to get my own loan got jumped by 10+ nigs when i was 14 and they were 20+ lost my front top tooth 17 staples above my ear broken foot with toenail ripped off and smashed big toe

Jesus OP if that's real you have my condolences.

Shoot me a message if you ever want to talk or you just need a punching bag. Definitely more than happy to try my best and help make somebody's day's kik nexo719

and these things disable your ability to use punctuation?

no just am a retard also mixing 200mg morphine ER 60mg oxy IR 20mg oxy ER

that sounds fun

>2017
>Not poppin' that Seroquel

>2017
>It's not 2017