I'm a poor college student...

I'm a poor college student, One of my roommates is a peice of shit and his skanky girlfriend stole my xbox one and my brothers Xbox 1 and both of our 50 inch tvs. It was hard to earn enough to buy em when we fuckin only work part time and spend most of our money on eating half decently. I just rolled quads in a fucking get paid thread then it expired. If that was real can I still get that? Hahahaha

This is part of my convorsation with the fucker

bump

Or anyone know any other way to make money super easy and quick. Anyone wanna go splits on a fake Kickstarter or similar account

Thanks Boss

Call the police, but you sound beta as fuck.

Lol wtf, watch out for my tough friends!!

Police did nothing, my other roommate called because they took his hunting bow. And how am I beta? I called him out to fight and didn't bitch out when he threated my with a gang of bear mace weilding faggots

I think you have the two of them confused..

You gave up trying to get your shit back

this guy sounds like a complete fag, if you lose a fight to him you should just commit sodoku

Hahaha I know, I'de be devestated. I'm actually a decent fighter(even though that makes me sound like a shit fighter) but he is daily strong, if I stumble and get fucked I'll probably shoot myself

Yeah dude, this was actually over march break but te money I made over the summer was for tuition and a shit car

I wish this was like old times when a post would actually have a chance for the front page. Now There is always one furry, one waifu and a trap thread then something random. God dammit

Break into his house and take them back. If anyone tries to fight you, prepare and beat them the fuck up

Man I would, it would be wicked justice but they sold that shit instantly. The girls brother is a big time theif and got rid of it all right away supposedly

Check and depending on where you are, torch something or report it. If they get jail time at least that will teach them

Setting up a fight. You are a beta cuck. Hit him in the face and aim for the back of his skull. Do it without saying shit. Walk up and hit him as hard as you can. And keep doing it.

so rob him and fuck his shit up
he doesn't have to know it was you but don't take that shit OP

Fuck his loser family excuse. Give that nigger a concussion. Make it so he can't remember his dying grandma. yea, if he hits the ground, drop your knee on his head