Any MGTOW here?

Any MGTOW here?

Reporting. Mgtow for life

:V

Nah, I have a gf, she is cool though

MGTOW unless I meet someone who is actually sane. Doubtful that's going to happen where I live.

Aye.

Magic The Gathering OW?

>never heard of this
>google it

So it's a bunch of guys angry women won't go out with them and jealous of guys fucking a bunch so they claim to swear off women or something? Let me guess the motto is "all women are psycho sluts" or something.

>I have never seen a vagina in my entire life

Had a gf that I thought loved me for six years. She gets a new job and is fucking a coworker within 3 months. I'm done. Probably not for forever, but for now I'm done. It's been a year since then and I still can't get over her.

From what I understand they still fuck women, just never get into relationships

I don't get it did she fuck the new guy while you two were dating or after the break up?

>It's been a year since then and I still can't get over her.
then you're not done

Practically this.

Divorced guy here. I do have a gf currently though. Every time she gets a little too clingy or possessive, I have to remind her what this is: a fling that lasts only as long as it's fun.

I've learned my lesson about serious relationships. Fuck 'em. Never worth it.

Women are shit but what are you going to do, turn gay?

>>I have never seen a vagina in my entire life

Heh, yeah, me either.

During. She even got Chlamydia from him.

what does MGTOW mean? I'm interested

Damaged goods then.

6 years and she didn't want to get married?

Clever... Very clever....

men go their own way. seriously? it's in the picture.

Had a bad break up as well. My old gf played me, I can't bring myself to truly trust anyone anymore, even family. I don't see any benefits that are worth the risks at this point. I have tried getting back out in the field but all the women in my area are neurotic weirdos or pussy foot around dating.

No shit, but it gets better. Only has sex with me once after that before it was properly diagnosed to try and blame it on me.

She still lived with her old ass parents and didn't want to leave them.

Underrated post.

Also, checked

Yep
Ever since i realized how the game works
Now i just use fleshlights lol or sometimes a casual date
Filteredyouth.com here
Make your own (;

>> Claims to be MGTOW

>> On b/

kek

Yes.

ITT butthurt, ugly virgins with no real life skills giving themselves titles.

this picture makes MGTOW mad cuz they know they cant have it

> tfw mgtow cucks try to justify their pathetic existence
> tfw mgtow cucks will stay mad
> tfw i have no face

She only had sex with you once in 6 months and the only reason she did that was to screw you over? Wow dude, sounds like you dodged a bullet

Well... the thing is... I get why those guys are angry. I'm not saying they're right, but I understand. As a kissless virgin myself, I get it.

It's true I haven't seen a vagina either, or boobs for that matter. It's kinda tough and hard to deal with a sexless existence. Especially if you've never gotten the attention of women other than to be yelled, chastised or called a creep for no real reason other than existing.

I get why women would call a guy anything awful like that, it's a safety thing for themselves. Doesn't mean they're right either, but I get where they're coming from. There's tons of scummy guys and girls everywhere.

Believe me, I'm on the verge of giving up on chicks too... but not like the faggots in the MGTOW.

>Only has sex with me once after that before it was properly diagnosed to try and blame it on me.

Oh man, that is bullshit.

Women will destroy you, guys I seen it, I know about it and this is the reality. I have really handsome friends (no homo) and even them were cheated. It's only about fame, power and money, Just don't be the stupid guy that bealieves in love

I definitely feel the same way. They made it official 3 days after we split.

For $200, you can rage fuck her ass, slap her face and spit in her mouth.

keep dreaming cuck

>Filteredyouth.com
i can confirm the sponge one aint half bad. but honestly once I was old enough to consider using sex toy sights it is pretty cheap to just buy one, and it is like 5 times as durable, easy to use, and good feeling.

>Sour grapes, the ideology.
Not that I condone dating someone that's not right for you, but MGTOW on Sup Forums is like a wolf promising never to go to the moon. He still howls at it all the time, but couldn't get there if he wanted.

idk 200 bucks i bet a girl like that would do it. I mean tbh I don't know that I am to the point of swearing off relationships, but chicks do make having them pretty shitty. Id pay 10 dollars a day to have a chick who doesn't lie to me. I mean just be honest. It is so sad how shitty and devolved females are. I mean they dont even stand up for each other.

>a wolf promising never to go to the moon. He still howls at it all the time, but couldn't get there if he wanted.

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. I've been wanting to get laid for ages, but IDK how and I don't think I could.

Nice quads

Am mgtow because women are retarded, but will never admit to mgtow or start threads like this. Enjoying keeping every cent I earn until death.

Gave up on chicks not because I was called names.....that would be pathetic, anyone who calls themselves MGTOW for that reason deserves scorn for being so spineless. Mine is a simple risk/reward situation. It isn't worth the time/money especially considering the fact that I'm still in college and can barely afford to survive right now.

No shit, you're right! Well I got that going for me, so that's nice...

There's young and beautiful eastern european prostitute in my street.

I could get a bj with two 20 yo 10/10 girls for $60 in a few minutes if I wanted.

Getting laid really isn't that hard, just talk to women and eventually one will want your penis

That's what I'm saying. MGTOW is a fucking joke and thinly veiled woman-hating movement.

I've met plenty and none of them have ever wanted my penis. If I were to ask, I'd be so screwed outta my friends circle.

that sounds pretty sad tbh

Yep, looks like I've been "going my own way" because I'm ugly and awkward

Oh no, don't go after people in your friends circle, they have already framed you in the wrong way. You need to meet strangers and make it clear what you want.

Who fucking care ? They don't mind sucking dicks, in fact, they are way happier here in my country as a prostitute than being a cashier in their shithole of a country.

After one week, they don't want to go back.

But then how does anyone meet anyone? Strangers in bars isn't as common as you think, user. Most of the time it's people they met through others and lemme tell you, nobody I know knows anyone single.

And let me be the first to say that no matter what I'm already framed the wrong way. It's fine, but I don't really have control over that.

Bars work for some people but not others, you have to put yourself in a place where you will at least have something in common. If you like books, go to the library, if you like cooking, take a cooking class, if you like video games then you're pretty fucked

Not me. I went the opposite path: poly lifestyle, multiple women, plenty of pussy, and a fair amount of commitment. I'm not married, don't have kids, will never do either. I've been living with one woman for 10 years, and I have a business and apartment with another. And I've been dating a couple other women, too. I both can't imagine living without women, or living in a bullshit marriage or any sort of monogamy. So I chose somewhere between.

Magic the Gathering outside work.

I didn't ask to be born with this perfect bone structure

I like D&D, concept art, old films and dad rock.

I am fucked.

I'm sure there's a landwhale in your area with those interests

kek, it's funny you should say that because my girlfriend is into all that stuff... Oh god I'm sorry I took your girl user, don't give up though, I'm sure there are at least 2 out there

Have you met American women?

Think again when you "accidentally" have a child and have to pay alimony or be acused of rape

I highly doubt that, user. But thanks for trying. ;D

Heh, I don't think she wouldn't have liked me like that anyway. Don't worry about it, dude. I say this because I had a geeky chick who was into Metal Gear (a fuckin' unicorn, if you ask me) and she totally blew me off after I asked her out.

So, once again, don't worry about it kek.

That's not the attitude to have, we have all been rejected, many many times... Just keep at it and don't lose heart.

If you mean to say that I never wish to get married, that describes me.
The state has way too much power over me then, and even if I met a woman who didn't want any of my stuff and gave me full custody over the kids if she divorced me, it's ultimately up to the judge. I'm at the mercy of a system that routinely fucks over the husband/father.

However, I don't agree the "women are the scum of the earth" bit. True, they are by and large physically weak and catty to each other and their loved ones.
But everyone's a bit of an asshole when you think about it.
It's just that some take more trouble to hide it than others.

It's really hard to keep at it when options have pretty much evaporated and women just don't see you that way. I usually just throw myself at my job so I don't go completely insane or depressed from the lack of woman interaction. It makes me at least less miserable.

Though drawing is pretty cathartic too...

Going in that direction after 6 years of online dating and three relationships going tits up. It has really driven the point home that it's impossible to maintain them what with the degradation of civilization thanks to cultural marxism and radical feminism. Even if you think it hasn't influenced someone there are really no snowflakes. None of us are immune to it and it gets to the point where you just have to walk the fuck away or let it destroy you.

I know what you mean about getting played. The trouble is that's the norm now. Any sort of integrity people once had is evaporating within an A-Moral nihilistic dystopia. No one is immune to it. It's depressing as fuck but that's the way it is.

hello. mgotw guy here. i'll tell a little bit of why i am mgtow just to make sure i dont have to spend the next 8 hours fighting trolls.

i am 27 and hefty with a beard, im not a basement dweller or a cosplayer. i have a background is metal work and machining. i was a gun maker for awhile. i have had a lot of female friends and i used to spend a lot of time with them and through that i learned all i needed to know about women. in voc school where i got my certs in welding and metal fab i had a friend named heather who i would spend time with just about every day. there was some feelings between us but she was in what i would call a "open" relationship and although i could have literally asked to fuck or get head everyday it honestly never felt right. i completed my courses and went home. through the last few years i have had a few more friends and they have all been the same. right now im friends with someone named kayla and rob. the three of us always hang out whenever we can and last year we were at his apartment playing skyrim and i mentioned that i wanted to go to walmart and buy a new hd tv for gaming, my friend wanted one and things got weird, rob said something and they started to look at me funny, im an ass man and they both know it, kayla put it out there that for $200.00 i could have her ass and do whatever i wanted. i quickly changed the subject and left about an hour later. some of the women i have worked with never even glanced my way until they found out i was single and i was stable. i live in new hampshire and at no point in the last 8 years that i have been here has any woman treated me with respect or showed interest, and when they do its because i have money and no kids. i love being mgtow regardless of what anyone thinks or feels, our system is designed to make guys with no kids or a wife to look like children and thats wrong. today marriage is a one way street in which women have control and we men lose everything.

Lol, not im not a cringy neckbeard.

Poppy cock, there are always more options if you get out there. Also women love a dude that can draw, just don't draw a portrait of them as a declaration of your interest, that's creepy

It will never happen:
>everyone I date is on an IUD or fixed
>none want more kids
>no marriage = no alimony... derp
>well established relationships before sex happens
>I'm dating fucking adults, not college students
>and moderate leaning, politically
>had one person I dated turn sort of progressive, so I ended it before it became a problem.

People that think all women are out for kids/marriage/alimony/rape accusations are fucking retarded. Some are, for sure. But it's not hard to tell which ones are and are not.

I've been dating & fucking for 24 years and I've never been accused of rape, I've never been married, I've never had to pay alimony, and I've never gotten anyone pregnant. And I plan to do the same for as long as I live. Rather than live a sorry excuse of a sexless life.

and to continue with what i have said, if you are married or have kids and happy then i wish you all the luck and happiness on earth, but never once for a second think that your wife or girlfriend is any different. monkey branching is a trait that all women share. and just to clarify i have had sex numerous times and i know what a vagina looks and tastes like.

Unfortunately even though I'm over her, my method of coping was to become untrusting/uncaring to the point that I would never have to worry about being that devastated ever again.

>google MGTOW
>see this definition

"M.G.T.O.W - Men Going Their Own Way - is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else."

Yeah not interested. This shit sounds like self empowerment for goofy looking motherfuckers with no game and a chip on their shoulders.

>Poppy cock, there are always more options if you get out there.

I've been out there, it ain't pretty. Though I do regret not going to an actual university. Girls everywhere there. But then again who am I kidding?

>Also women love a dude that can draw, just don't draw a portrait of them as a declaration of your interest, that's creepy

Nah, I'm aiming for concept art sort of drawings and paintings. Though maybe portraits of them wouldn't be a bad idea as just a general thing I do to practice.

Sometimes that's what you have to do, if not for a good while at first anyway. I say fuck it. I'm just starting to crawl out of that hole myself after a two month bender following the breakup. Eventually you start to remember who you were before all that bullshit and slowly but surely get your life back. Then in time you wonder how you got so distracted by and emotionally attached to some silly slut. It would be nice if there were some you could trust but being a raging whore seams to be the norm post sexual revolution so what can we do?

not really, if you look at the communities out there a lot of the info is about beingthe best you can be as a person and being a a valid member of your community. being mgtow is self improvement and understanding how the world works. a lot of the men who started the mgtow idea where all married and where burned by their wives or girlfriends and left with nothing.

Its a shame to see our society devolve like this. Women treat men like shit because they have the government and the court system to be the man and take care of them and their children. And men dont need women because they can just fuck sluts and cheap asian hookers.

Makes me almost want to join the Amish and just have sex in the missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

That actually completely sums it up. Add a few fedoras, a neckbeard, and a vape and it's perfect.

I have often thought I wish I was Amish when I think of this depressing cultural decline.

why are mgtow whiny little betards?

I currently live like one. I might get married one day though. I'm from a culture that allows me to bring a wife from the old country if I'm at least moderately successful, and she's pretty much be the type that knows nothing outside of cooking and cleaning and whatnot. It would be really easy to have a traditional wife. She'd most likely speak little to no English and would be entirely lost if I left her so she's not going to divorce me most likely. I probably will never do this though, but the option is there. I'm also tall and reasonably attractive, which extends my pool of choices even more.

>implying these sperglords could ever get laid

It's literally neckbeards trying to come up with some edgy label to try and excuse their perpetual inability to fuck a woman.

Getting pretty fucking close.

There is one girl who is so far proving to be worth spending time with/on... not expecting it to last.

it's pretty easy my friend if you have the balls to make a move on a girl but just be prepared to be rejected and don't let it bring you down. for example my current fuck buddy was working at a bakery i called in to before work and she kept looking back at me and smiling whilst my food was being heated up so when she took my money i said "you're really cute, are you single" and it turned out she was so i grabbed one of the brown paper bags they put the pastries in off the counter and wrote down my name and number and told her to contact me if she wants, i got a text from her at lunchtime on that day, SCORE!

I suppose that's the difference between you and I. For me it happened just as I was getting out into the world. I never had the opportunity to discover who I wanted to be/what I wanted to do with my life when we broke up. I kind of molded around those scars rather than looking at who I was I just kept moving forward. I'm fairly happy where I am now which is why I think I don't try to change but I can see how people enjoy relationships, but I don't really think I will come to trust anyone enough to let them back in.

bump

I'm only just starting to crawl out of it though. The last one really crushed me. Fell hard for her. I almost literally cried like a bitch for two months straight. I know I sound like a faggot but man....it's been rough.

source?

>virgins, the thread

kek

that's not a fupa, that's just a tucked in gut

Unfuckable women become feminists and pretend that they're rejecting men.
Unfuckable men become meninists and pretend that they're rejecting women.
Same shit different genitals.

Not on purpose.

Don't worry I've been through the same thing......only it's been 4-5 years, I lost count... I was a massive faggot and cried for the 1st month or two, I retreated into my own thoughts and didn't have an appetite for the first few days. My family caught on and brought me back from the brink of suicide. After that I just healed and found ways to deal with my baggage. I am now a very content human being, paying his way through college. I am very poor but with good future prospects and no intention to seek out a woman at the very least until I am working in my field and well off, If ever.