I know libtards are still butthurt that trump won...but they're really taking it to amazing levels

I know libtards are still butthurt that trump won...but they're really taking it to amazing levels...

>skipping class to cry
>violent protests
>threats on trump's life
>assaulting people who voted for him
>calls for secession
>rewriting a fucking episode of south park

how can you call yourselves enlightened, calm and compassionate when you do this stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey that rewriting the south park thing kinda makes sense OP. Come on.

When Obama won the inbreds did the same things.

>>rewriting a fucking episode of south park
wat

They did none of the things listed. Yeah a few idiots called for assassination but that happens every election.

a lot of Obama voters actually voted for Trump

this video explains their attitude
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

oh whatever, If clinton had won the electorate and lost the popular you trump cucks would have started a war, but now you get to high road like you have ever had moral high ground, oh man The u.s.a is now the laughing stock of the 1st world

Its not so much the fact that trump won, but the fact that popular vote and electoral college split. You think that the riots are excessive, the first time this happened in 1876, they swore Benjamin Harrison in secret. There were rumblings in revolution.

Abolish the electoral college man.

friends wife actually tried to kill herself, they might lose custody of their daughter temporarily because of it, all I can think is he'd be better off without her.

>Abolish the electoral college man

yeah! fuck middle america yo

>Electoral College

it would be something if he had the better idea, ran the better election, gave the grander vision of hope and progress.

he is a fucking retard. he lies, talks shit, and lies about lying. and then talks shit about all the shit he talks! All that stuff about honesty, hard work, respect and humility, he just pissed on it all. He was the worst of the worst, and he won.

being a lying scumbag is more valued than being patient, compassionate, and diligent.

>refuses to accept new president

>liberal

topkek

Why the fuck should Middle America have more of a say?

Kek

eh... actually, the inbreds did a lot of the same. just nowhere near on the same level. there weren't violent protests, that I recall.

then again, there is no way they lost what Hillary voters lost.

they shouldnt

over 50 million people are racist, hate filled, KKK member rednecks that dont deserve a say

>Middle America
You mean low population density states like Alaska and South Dakota?

Gr8 b8 m8

Fuck you, South Park is fucking awesome

Middle America doesn't have more of a say. If we went mainly based on popular vote rural communities would be left in the dust their votes would go uncounted because they don't live in an urban community.

dubs speak truth i mean the series is following current events as they happen irl and subsequently taking the piss out of everything

Kek I love seeing all these salty libtards thinking it's the end of the world and throwing a temper tantrum bc their feefees got hurt.

Watching retards yukk it up while America dies.

Not true
You faggots
It's based on population of the state, not the region

I just wish that the radical right would meet some of the protests head on and we could finally see a real fucking story instead of just drama queens waving signs and some property damage that we all just pay for with higher property insurance premiums later.

Trump needs to bring the PAIN as soon as he is sworn in! Investigate the Clintons, George Soros and everyone in the DNC! Finally arrest Loretta Lynch. Fire Koskinen. Repeal Obamacare.

Investigate the Fast and Furious cover-up.

Investigate the politicization of the DoJ civil rights division. He's got a LOt todo to drain the swamp.

Please tell me if we cut middle America out of voting what would that achieve?

Brexit aftermath and now this, Liberalism is truly a mental illness

also south park creators are libertarian as fuck and hate libtards more than conservatives.

This

yea and all of them in between

major cities, especially coastal cities should rule the rest of the country with an iron fist

if they disagree they're obviously retarded and racist

OP hit the nail on the feminist.

It will be the Leftist radicals versus the State.

Nothing will convert people to Trump's camp like watching crazy SJWs blowing shit up.

Liberals are ALL that is wrong with this country.

And there we have it folks libtards have spoken

maybe because the majority of the right are actually level headed people not fucking millennials and spoilt shit heads..

When the inevitable smack down comes and finally puts to death movements such as BLM for the terrorist ideologies they are it will be all the more justified

32 students have failed out of my music class. had a pass or fail test this week for every class. 32 people didnt show up because trump won and they had to cope or something and 3 even came and told me publicly in class i was a sexist racist pig for ruining there lives by failing them for not supporting rape

Fuck, your stupid. They did what, exactly. Post links to stories about their rioting.

First "Slut" Lady

>violent revolution
>beheading Louis XVI
>assaulting the gentry
How can you call yourself enlightened when you won't eat even eat the cake?

Trump won like 95% of the country. Why should 5% of the country decide things just because of high population density? That hinders democracy because it means that the whole country is ruled entirely by the locality of major cities. If you understand how humans work, they tend to follow the views of the majority in their community. So having high population areas means it's a lot more likely they all share the same views and thus the country becomes controlled by the minority.

Honestly I doubt it, it would just be business as usual people would keep feeling like their vote was worthless and moved the fuck on. It was the expected result basically.

lying like a motherfucker.. fake and gay

horseshoe politics my friend.. The far left is pretty much as oppressive and totalitarian as the far far right

Lol.

that makes no fucking sense. fuck you with ur bullshit justification

Rednecks work hard as fuck never doubt them mother fuckers cause they have no regard for their own safety or lives.

>There is a difference between white trash and rednecks believe it or not.

Claiming a minority represents the whole will never be effective argumentation. Never. It only proves you're stupid. Notice I didn't claim all conservatives are stupid because YOU are doing this, I'm showing you why YOU are stupid.

Have a stupid night.

All you can do is shame, because you voted for a loser, You fucking loser.
>inb4 I'm not even amerifag bro like come on.

HOTTEST first lady in the history of America. Jealous, libtard asshole?? hahahahaha. Definitely a MASSIVE upgrade from the chimp first lady we have now.

I'll love seeing you in the unemployment line. kek

Rewriting south park.. really? I'll give you the other ones but they're well known to even write two episodes and trash one to keep things current.

That's what they do. You're just reaching for shit to complain about.

Oh but it's fine when your candidate calls all Trump followers deplorable because a minority are racist or what not?

Alright you still haven't answered my question. What would happen if we cut out middle America from voting?

I wish someone would assassinate him already, what a pathetic waste of space from that decaying orange skin.

shes a fuckin idiot Trump will only last 4 years death is forever and she'd fuckin abandon her kid too? Fuck her, I hope she never holds her daughter again.

kek this was a good one, all the feminazis were all like oh the 1st woman president will be such a milestone now they are slut shaming the 1st lady i mean fucking cmon

lol

no bro.....he will not have time for that, he'll be too busy fucking up the economy for his rich bros

I wish you and your entire family would die in a fire tonight when you go to bed, but hey.. we can't all get what we want.

Trump is a lot of things but hes not an idiot. He said what he had to to win that makes him smart af. Gary Johnson on the other hand well....

Both sides have some bat shit insane supporters. I'll be surprised when Americans can have civil discussions between beliefs and come to compromises.

so ur saying the majority of voters should not elect the president? why vote?

such a level headed and thought out reaction to your political candidate losing the election..

You dont deserve to say who has a say.

dubs of truth

more liberal lies and counter accusations. liberals are small defenseless children who cried because their mommy didn't get elected. well lets see who is crying when the GOP takes the House, The Senate and the Supreme Court positions. It will be less snot nosed liberals calling the shots and maybe....just maybe America will be great again.

All this butt hurt is really good for your YouTube Channel tho :'D

kill yourself

its not a tard point of view since other people dont matter if i disagree with them

im truly shocked why theyre angry and voted for a madman so im considering protesting instead of listening tbqh

What I think is ironic is, if Trump lost and conservatives started calling for middle-america states to secede, the liberals would be so quick to call that out.

And I for one am against secession regardless of what side is for it.

this right here, makes me laugh every fuckin time.

yeah i do, because youre racist

wtf knew i recognized his hair from somewhere

I voted for the winner, who got screwed again by the electoral college

yeah im one redneck who works every day. and i cant wait till your obama phones say "no service" and they take away your welfare checks. but you know what the most delicious thing they are gonna take away is? your ability to be an idiot without the rest of the world being able to call you a fucking idiot.

You're a stupid liberal pussy. Go kill yourself.

>>rewriting a fucking episode of south park
this is the real reason you are here, isn't it?

bet this nigga asks for military discounts

Well they dont go to school so they couldent skip class.

They are all unemployed dipshits so they could not dun been skippin work

They are all gun loving retards and every last one of them is an "expert shot" so they all wanted to shoot OhBAM-UH from 1,000 yards away.

And people who cant write cant really rewrite a tv script now can they?

You dont even fucking know me man or what I'm about. Go fuck yourself.

Op is hitting himself.

>both sides have petulant people that get emotionally charged and make/say rash things when they lose
>both sides get all smug about the 0.001% of the other side that throws a tantrum

people act like this is the first time there were protests after an election. fuck, cities have rioted because their sports teams WON a championship. protesting over election of an extremely divisive candidate is comparatively reasonable.

Sorry, no. There were no beatings documented or reported, and no riots. Part of that may simply be because rural areas are no really conducive to rioting - there isn't a high enough concentration of people.

There were the tea party protests, but that didn't start until a month after the inauguration, and those were conventional, daylight political protests.

Obama's election didn't really catch anyone by surprise, so when it happened, even people who didn't like him had already had time to accommodate. A lot of people upset this week are simply in shock.

Dude most if not all the rednecks I know work everyday.

23 states filed petitions to secede when obama won his second term. so yeah they did do the same things

Feminist much?

doesnt matter

see the KKK endorsed donald trump

so if you identify with any of his positions, however loosely, that means you accept all of them literally and you're racist by proxy

fuck you

hang yourselves

how do these gun loving retards pay for their guns I wonder.....

Protest then the rest of us will continue on trying to make a living.

Hand-wringing faggot cuckboys and transgendered twats can't handle losing at anything

This is the generation that's been bred to believe everyone wins, and anyone who is succeeding is doing so at the expense of other people, so it's not 'fair'

These faggots are now 3 generations removed from the mother fucking badasses that shit on Hitler's troops all across Europe, jumped on grenades to save each other, and lived through hellish nightmares. I'm glad most of them are dead so they don't have to see the fucking pussies that pass for Americans now.