Who the FUCK do these law makers think they are?

Who the FUCK do these law makers think they are?

Telling me, a grown ass man, not driving or using heavy machinery. You're trying to tell ME I can't put a certain substance in my body?

What's wrong people? Why the fuck aren't you telling/writing your state senators or councilmen/women telling them you can't tell me what I out in my body.

The war on mother fucking drugs has DESTROYED Soooo many, countless lives. Families, children, wives, husbands.

This shit needs to stop. This condescending attitude. The audacity to have another man sit there with you in a room, threatening you with PRISON for putting Any fucking substance in your body.

This is a joke. This shit needs to stop. It's time to evolve our laws. Let your councilman and state Congress know how you feel about this.

Send them an email asking who they think they are to tell you what you can and cannot do to your body. You can out whatever substance you want in it. Time to change the law.

Who's with me? Who's pissed?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/elected-officials
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah mon!

Im with you

You have my axe

Shameless bump

Why aren't more people fed up with drug laws? Any fucking drug should be legal. Prove me wrong.

Who are they to tell us what we put in our bodies? We allow faggots to get married. Little children see these people and start to question their sexualities.

We allow faggots to cut their junk off. We allow people to call themselves dogs and cats. If law makers alow people to do this shit, because it's their body, and they can do what they want, the same laws and logic should apply to drugs.

Drinking and driving is illegal for a fucking reason. Sure, put anything the hell you like in your body, but freedom to harm yourself as much as you like does not mean freedom to harm someone else. And don't give me "well, there's no way I'LL get in a crash. Yes, you will.

Anons please get in here if you agree drugs should be legal.

usa.gov/elected-officials

Let's see how many emails we can get to our state councils. Use that link please. Contact your state legislators.

>Telling me, a grown ass man, not driving or using heavy machinery
I 100% agree. As long as you're not harming someone else.

This is why I put that in the original post. You should be allowed to sit in your living room and do drugs. It's not hurting anyone. Including the person doing the drugs. Put suggested doses on things so people don't OD and let people enjoy their lives not in fear of the fucking law.

Countless murders would be stopped if the war on drugs stopped.

Sure, agreed. Same goes for abortion.

Not to mention how many lives would be saved if drugs got marketed like normal every day things. Recommended doses and proper information on the dime bags and other bags of drugs they get would save a lot of lives.

Good point, OP

I've always wondered why people aren't more active on this subject. To eaches own for sexualities now a days, but what ever happened to the same for drugs? Don't ask, don't tell should be the motto for all drugs.

When junkies start threatening the safety of others via drug related crime, it's within the purview of the collective to curb that behavior.

I'm not saying all drug laws are just or should be on the books, but your right to destroy yourself doesn't supersede my right to have you incarcerated before you fuck up your life enough to start robbing people to get your fix.

Try and think of things like an adult with a family occasionally, instead of an adolescent going through a rebellious phase.

Well we've heard the stupid idiots opinion. Anybody else wanna share their viewpoint?

>adolescent going through a rebellious phase detected
You'll grow up eventually.

>not sure if autistic... or if troll level = 8 year old child

>Nigger faggot with a gay cock up his ass detected.

>young poor person continues proving me right

I'll prove your mom right with my dick, sissy man.

>grown ass man
>posts a female react pic

fuck off retard

Junkies commit crime due to the nature of ILLEGAL DRUGS. If they were legal, you'd have almost no crime related to it.

You don't see people shooting others over tobacco, caffeine, booze, and even sometimes weed today. Those are all drugs. But somehow legal and others aren't.

How is it autistic to want drugs to be legal? To be pissed off at all the crime and murder and prisoners created from drugs being illegal.

Things would be so much better if they were legal. Not to mention the economy boom and state incomes to be had from taxing them.

This is possibly the dumbest post I've ever read on here. And I've read some dumb ones.