Your daily reminder that trump is your next president

Your daily reminder that trump is your next president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=PA0kzVhuvj0
wnd.com/2016/11/1-million-sign-petition-to-make-hillary-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=vChc442OWY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#notmypresident

#ShutTheFuckUpCuck

You Amerifats can have your asshat President.
Enjoy being the world's laughingstock.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Russia and China ain't laughing dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ&t=76s

youtube.com/watch?v=PA0kzVhuvj0

Well of course state enforced cronies love him.

Russia and Syria have publicly announced wanting peace with US. Israel's Prime Minister announced that they want to repair the damaged relationship between them and the US. DOW closed today at an all-time high. Canada and Mexico have announced they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA with the US. All in two days of electing Trump. Bad week for SJWs, great week for America and the world."

then leave

canada is open you worthless piece of shit. Maybe you can move to africa and help out all those other worthless niggers instead of sharing and liking to send prayers. how about you do something for once. you worthless nigger

just leave then, make your stand you piece of shit. Do something instead of just whining

then leave cause here, like it or not, he's president.

There as happy as pigs in shit.
ISIS is giggling like little schoolgirls.

You know why the rest of the world doesn't worry is because the shills were always in the back pocket of them all. Now the shills are gone and the golden cock of freedom is sitting on the largest military force with no political ties to anyone.

Dubs don't lie

Supreme overlord

that's supreme lord god king emperor of all, to you scum

You guys do realize there is a petition to over turn it and give Hillary the election based on the popular vote.

the constitution will be ignored because of an online petition, ok

Sure do, and it's fucking hilarious.

It's time to Make America Great Again!

Trump presidency is the best thing for the world since forever. He will most likely be assassinated ( or attempted) by hard left, or business/banker magnates looking at war for profit. ATM though, he stands to bring as close as we can to world peace. All the liberal media cares about is the 'jock' things he says, like grabbing pussy, or what ever. I'm sure you can imagine. Nobody, or not many people, are saying Trump is a nice guy, what they are saying is he represents the anti SJW bullshit that tries to cloud free speech and make people feel guilty to anyone who disagrees with their ideology. We haven't won the war against social justice, but we have won a massive battle. There is still more to do, and Trump will fucking lead us to victory.

a petition

If it gets enough signatures, Obama will be forced to address it!

Disposable adult diaper manufacturers are about to go through a massive rally. Trump's already creating jobs!

ayyyyyy

>comedy shows
lol trump is fucking hilarious i mean this guy is just hitler hahaha hilary landslide obviously but i mean this sexist racist orange is so bad hahaha [insert joke about trump] hahahaha
>trump wins

what will comedians do now?

wasnt there some petition last year that got enough signatures and the white house basically said too bad.

I know it's awesome!

this person knows whats up, and you, based user.

wnd.com/2016/11/1-million-sign-petition-to-make-hillary-president/

Get fucked all you nazis! Hillary is gonna be elected!

Sorry because Clinton lost you cannot change the rules of Elections now.. sorry there are others who won the popular vote but not the electorial votes..you can't change the rules for this election. it is done.. and Donald Trump won under the rules used for all past elections. Stop the crying nonsense.The electoral college system wasn't a surprise or a new thing... Everyone knew the rules of it going in and Hillary had the clear advantage in it right up until she didn't...

is this the V for Vendetta website?

Doesn't matter. All votes haven't even been counted and it is currently projected that Trump has it anyways. Time to stop being pussies, everybody.

Good. I need to take a dump.

Feels good having my state turn red just in time to elect our savior. Fuck Detroit and Flint. Niggers didn't decide where our votes went this time.

>he actually thinks 1 million people saying they want hilary for prez means she will be prez
>he actually thinks they will just throw the whole democracy thing and the whole vote we just had out the window for this golden piece of online paper
>he's serious

nice back pedaling. you're just pissed and you will be the ones crying when the vote gets turned back haha

Fuck off you racist ass.

This is good. He will give a lot of material to late night comedians. American political comedy has been steadily declining since Bush left the office.

Thank God I'm not an american though.

Enjoy watching your town burn again faggot.

you forgot grand rapids. Bunch of faggot liberals

I'm not even from america and i love him

Trump has removed all mention of Muslims from his manifesto. He is no longer interested in prohibiting Muslim immigration, or deporting Muslim immigrants. What else won't he do Sup Forums?

I know, you don't have to rub it in.
Hopefully this next paycheck is enough for a plane ticket back to my home country.

Obviously, Isis was terrified of Hillary. Try this: stop, think, then post, dipshit

Didn't feel good about voting Trump. But his first move of appointing the leading climate skeptic to head the EPA is excellent. All you ignorant supporters of the billion dollar green industry must be shitting yourselves

>mexicos face when trump president

Id rather watch it burn than have it nuked if that criminal cunt Hillary was in charge.

>democracy
>electoral college
u wut m8?

this

nah its fine trump will pay for that gtfo

Yes, they are. They want a president with whom they can trade, in return for being left alone to build and mobilise, militarily. They're both looking to become America's equal and opposite superpower.

Bill burr would have a feild day either way. He already taped his special a few weeks ago though, but i consider it better that way.

Make comedy great again

I'm glad. :)

how is it bait when it is literally a petition that will change everything

Cringe.

I think the election results hangover you're in the midst of have you confused to the point that you can't clearly comprehend sarcasm.

This is not wrong. My store was completely fucking dead yesterday because the niggers we normally get for customers were worried about their food stamps after the election. I don't work in a supermarket btw.

Well, he certainly wont be starting a nuclear war...

Underrated post, that's exactly a what this is.

My thoughts exactly. Into the trash it goes!

Also, Hillary won the popular vote. Just a matter of time before trumpanzee gets assassinated, and rightfully so.

The Russian economy is in shambles and is blowing its wad to prop up a failed dictator in Syria, and China still wants to sell the shit products it produces in order to keep any value of the US treasury bonds that it's binged on over the past few decades.

I don't think you as much of a grasp on reality as you'd like to believe.

>post yfw everyone around you is salty about trump and you have to fit in with them or they'll go ape on you

Which further demonstrates how the complete failure of a centralized education system has destroyed poor minorities and literally created the modern day American Nigger that literally every other country on earth is glad that only we have, and not them.

It mirrors the sentiment of "OMG OBAMA PHONES, HE GON PAY OUR BILLS", except its rooted in sheer, ignorant terror instead of sheer, ignorant glee.

I don't think you understand Russia. They will do anything to regain a super-power status, equal to the US. As will China. The Chines military has already moved it's troops, and violated the Arunachal Pradesh border of India. They are, and have been for a long time, testing how far they can go before the US intervenes. Likewise with Russia's movements in the middle-east.

Atleast murricans might actually man up n stop being whiney crybaby faggots that have a tantrum when somebody calls them a mean word instead of just going and punching who said it.

Also that was your two best candidates? You did this to yourself. Its not about anything political anymore, its solely entertainment

He banged his daughter, I hope he allows lolis, jb and incest as part of a natural american environment.

This is next leveled triggered

>Also, Hillary won the popular vote
MOST DELICIOUS

They'll stop pushing the boundaries come January 20th. They know they've had a global kowtowing, apologist coward to push around for the past 8 years. He's being forcibly removed in a few short weeks, and a super-majority to back him up.

She still LOST the presidency, libtard.
GLORIOUS!!!

The daily reminder that every things gonna be great again.

he literally is tho

Shouldn't it be telling that Putin despises Obama? And was in favour of Trump? He sees Trump as an opportunity to disregard the old ways of America keeping tabs on Russia.

>literally

I get what you were going for there, but you're retarded. He LITERALLY isn't the president.

He'll be the death of all of us.

Umm.... 77?

If hes so deceptive, I see no reason to take him at his word regardless of whom hes reported to prefer in the White House. The US electorate put Trump there, not whatever people presume that Putin may or may not endorse.

IT'S KEK

Do you realize petitions do not negate election laws?

God, you liberals are really that fucking stupid huh?

Whats that I hear? Is that the glorious sound of American democracy and the delicious tears of pussy ass faggot liberals???

Have you seen the unemployed millennial protests? Yes they are that fucking stupid. The election was fair but it didn't go their way so waah they will cry and cry about it because it's not like they fucking have anything to do in the morning

When you pledge aligence its to the Republic
Not the Democracy faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vChc442OWY4

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with Trump's victory. I just think a lot of people (not necessarily you) think that Putin is some sort of saviour of the west, and that he and Trump will work well together.

He isn't to be trusted. Obama knows what he's trying to do, and Clinton knows what he's trying to do. At present, Trump doesn't realise how much Putin wants to rebuild an eastern super-power.

Being this autistic holy shit

See:

Oooh a petition? and what do you think that is going to accomplish cucktard?
Jesus you people are so stupid you prolly miss the toilet even when you are sitting on it