IT'S HAPPENING!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Trump has been assasinated a couple minutes ago!!

At the end seems like you can stump the trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=UWv_BGZ6WQI
youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay and fake

Nigger, pls.

i'm actually white bro

Never in American history has there been so much talk about assassinating a president who hasn't even been inaugurated yet. It means something. We are truly living in historical times. I can't wait to see what plays out.

>the origin of the white man

Wigger, pls.

Can't wait for someone to say that they'll 'buy a new TV so they can watch Trumps head get blown off in high definition.'
I mean what did we expect from a country that mourned a gorilla for 5-6 months? Really though.

An 'altercate'? Fuck, people are basically illiterate nowadays.

If a nigger president didn't get assassinated, then Trump won't be either.

If it was an albino gorilla they wouldn't have shot it. Says a lot.

:(

fake and gay... good job op for making me do a google search on donald trump

Doesn't change the fact a country mourned a fucking animal for 5-6 months though. That speaks a lot about the country, doesn't it?

Those animals have the vote bro

An altercate between trump and 10 man resulted in...
>an altercate
>10 man

Animals are people too. Someday there will be computers more intelligent than humans with the ability to exterminate humankind at its will and some of them will be douchebags like you that look down on the less intelligent animals.

2 shots to the back of the head... It was a suicide.

>douchebags like me
You do realize where you are, right? And I'm not blaming the animal. I'm blaming the people who mourned the animal. I guess I didn't make it simple enough for illiterate fucks to read so I'll dumb it down one more time.

This doesn't change the fact that a COUNTRY mourned an animal for 5-6 months. Meanwhile, people were watching the PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES go on for those same months.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo

>fuck me harder, papi
youtube.com/watch?v=UWv_BGZ6WQI

You're a fucking idiot if you had to look this up

proof

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk

haha Ecks Dee
ebic meme friend

Nah, speaks a lot about your gullibility, though. You are the reason trolls troll. Keep up the good work. We need you.

you didn't dumb it down, just repeated youself, also you bit some of the shittiest bait i've seen in a while, and this is Sup Forums ffs

Yeah, SJWs cause alot of racket, their empire is literally being threatened, thats why their so loud.

I keep trying to imagine how this will play out when you average liberal that is so upset about this is anti gun

Lol. Brilliant job, OP

At least try to make it look official.

>Stone cold