Just found out from my ex-gf that she slept with Carmelo Anthony. Now I hate basketball. How does one cope?

Just found out from my ex-gf that she slept with Carmelo Anthony. Now I hate basketball. How does one cope?

Pic Related

Stop watching basketball. Bunch of niggers

Negro dick was probably superior to your own inferior small white dick

Nudes?

Dont have on phone. Im not on comp

My gf ditched me to go dance all night at Prince's death dance party. I hate Prince now.

kill yourself then

How do you know for sure?

My friend works at the same club she was a server. He came into the club she works. He sent me pics

Check'd. Fuck prince

Dem titties tho

Shes fuckin ugly anyway bro. Move on

Isn't he married?

Well aren't you a fuckin beta bitch

Rich and big dick. You had no chance cuck

Fuck u peice of shit

She looks like a man. Carmelo is now gay

Thank you user. You have more compassion than the person I gave my heart.

You made the mistake of loving a woman. Never do that again unless she is obsessed with you

>your ex gf

Um, who gives a hoot?

I feel for you user. My gf slept with a big hockey player. Never liked hockey but fuck hockey now ya know?

What did the pics show?

And yes, ugly bitch is ugly.

Jealousy bro. I was hoping she would do worse lol

Grinding on him in the club. I didn't even mention it to her. She texted me drunk telling me she fucked him 4am the same day

What fuckin race is this transvestite?

Middle eastern muslim

You are right user.

Make paper, fuck bitches!

Obvious solution is sleep with a black man user

eric?

No

The bitch trying to make you jealous? Classless hoe. Good riddance, OP.

lmao ur sucj a beta bitch she told you she fucked a nice nigger dick. gj u fuckin faggot

Thanks man. She has always been an easy lay. fuckin no self esteem

poor girl can pull NBA players and settled for you... i feel sorry for her

If you have any sort of contact with or look up a previous ex you're a faggot. I learned this with my first ex who fucked an NFL player after me. You have learned the same lesson, once you break up no textibg or checking or updateing or subtweeting lmao

If she fucks nigs she prob would of cheated. fuck her user

And Basketball is dumb anyway. Bunch of monkeys jumping back and forth and the winner is usually decided at the buzzer.

Aint that the truth

I almost feel better about myself knowing I fuck hotter girls than carmelo anthony

typical gold digging whore. fuck her user

Shit!! Look at that! I am on to something tonight. Listen to me OP.
Let go of that muslim middle eastern trans. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indiffefence.

Do yourself a favor, get some self esteem and stop dating skanks

Just don't tune in. Block her on everything and have the self control not to click on her page. It isn't difficult

Yeah you're right. I will do that. Thanks man

Who care OP. Look at those horse teeth