He's gonna build a wall to keep out the mexicans

He's gonna build a wall to keep out the mexicans

He's gonna get rid of the EPA an encourage coal mining, oil drilling, and fraking.

He's gonna stop Muslims from entering the country.

He's gonna stop vaccines that cause autism

He's gonna lower taxes on the rich to fix our economy like busch did from 2000-2008

He's gonna negotiate our national debt or refuse to pay unfair rates

He's gonna fix all the trade deals so that we make more money than we want to spend as a nation

he's gonna help our military veterans

he's gonna run his empire of companies with his sons help while president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-qFc27kIFg
youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's gonna ignore the Parris Peace accords and encourage other countries to do the same

he already won the fucking race can we have his fucking taxes now so that we know where hes doing business and who he owes money to? or where his "charitable donations" have gone?

He's gonna make America great again.

congrats america we elected the joke from Black Mirror.

Stop spreading lies, libtard.

such as?

>vaccines that cause autism

Well, at least he will go fix this ISIS thing with his secret plan

those are all things he said he was gonna do. why wouldnt he do them? what the fuck is going to stop him? the republican that control every aspect of our government.

he is gonna make anime loli waifus real

he said. hes said it many times actually.

"secret plan"

Him and Republicans don't agree on every aspect but at lot of things are going to get dismantle.

Heavy metals used in vaccines as preserving agents are linked with developmental disorders

yes his secret plan to tell all the generals they have 30 days to come up with a plan.

Donald Trump violated the civil rights act by refusing to rent homes to black people.

actually his building a fence now.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-qFc27kIFg

He might as well say he's taking America to Neptune and you ignorant fucks would eat it up.

Trump continued to refuse to rent homes to black people three years after Justice Department ruling on the matter sides against Trump

Fuckin lol

yeah we are going to take health insurance of 20 million people away instead of addressing the issue.

Its like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

he said thats what hes gonna do on his first day.

Why wasnt trump elected when I was born? I have autisticism

well fuck those niggers anyway. Might be bad for value.

Yeah, but we human are so delusional and if we don't fight back we are going to get what we deserve.

>▶

I have Autisticism too.

this
libtards never known for being aware of anything except what is fed to them by their masters

you already got what you deserve shill, your side lost

>He's gonna stop Muslims from entering the country.
Where's the problem?

kek

>"Muslim"

hahahahahaha. fucko.

Shill? "My side has lost?" hahaha, the country has lost. We have been losing for years, but all we can do is keep moving forward and actually take action. America is too sedated, myself included.

race war when?

Nah Obama told him some top secret cia shit

what is wrong with having ambition to improve the economy so we thrive? currently we are dwindling into shit existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk

How will he improve the economy?

our economy has been growing for years. What planet do you live on?

>lies
What are you talking about, those are Trump's campaign promis-actually, never mind, lies is right.

I can't tell if op is serious or joking

improve the economy by lowering taxes on the rich. because logic.
>HURR DURR MUH TRICKLE DOWN
trickle down has been proven time and time again to be a crock. of. shit.

everything that was in the OP has been said by trump.

look at the image, moron. op is anti-trump

So...

when do we kill him?

it gets worse with his VP so

If you are planning on doing that, DO NOT kill Trump without also killing Mike Pence. My pet theory is that he chose an ultra conservative VP to deter crazy, pissed off liberals from assassinating him - life insurance if you will.

congratulations ameriturds, you just elected a pussy grabber, tax evader, cheater, lier, etc etc

yea i read that too

Great to be us, sux to be you!

b...but emails... hillary was totally a criminal, r...right guys? even though the fbi which was totally colluding with team trump couldn't find anything to indict her on...
congratulations america you fell for a bunch of okie doke

These are bad things?

*cough cough* the president does not have enough power for literally any of those things *cough cough*

In what your fourth grader reader? Or when you were hiding in your mom's bathroom wearing your tinfoil hat?
fucking stupid libs, and they are mystified why they didn't win

you know thats actually possible. when they stopped him from nominating Chris Christie it was likely for his health and to appease more staunch republicans who didnt like trump.

that worked out sper well for them too consdering Chris had his whole support staff go to jail and he should have too

and now Trump puts him in the white house.

He can't do all of them, but he can certainly do some of them. For instance the Muslim ban - Immigration and Nationality Act 1952, § 212 (f):
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Trump Moon Colony incoming.

hijack an armed drone maybe?

fuck em up from above

Alsothey may have broken the hatch act..

Even Newt Gingrich said making Mexico pay for the wall was just a "campaign device" and probably wouldn't work out.
Congrats. You elected a con man and a liar.

>mfw America is truly going to be great again

>21:22:44
Fucking dumbass

Dudes, this was all a very public trolling of Hillary Clinton by the elites that actually pull the strings.

It's cute how you think the elections are more than just a dog and pony show for the masses. Dumb, but cute.

oh yeah thank god that we have a system of checks and balances to stop him. oh, wait republicans have a super majority basically everywhere. that's odd. I wonder how that happened. Oh it was republicans sitting at congress refusing to do their jobs? shocker.

>Fraking

>I read several articles on how the Zionists control American elections. Lel, you guys are so dumb

K

you wish you were in Norway, dumb ass

NO. THEY. FUCKING. AREN'T. Vaccines are not linked to any developmental disorder at all; the one study that said they were has been discredited and the guy behind it lost his fucking medical licence.
yup. furthermore the first amendment guaranteeing freedom of religion does not apply to aliens.
>they may have broken the hatch act
IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

>He thinks that vaccines cause autism
I'm not upset you voted trump, I feel sorry for you. Ditto for anyone who voted Clinton.

MAGA, faggots. MAGA.

hes already said they are "looking into cheapr options"

its a "double layer fence across key points of the border and an increase in border patrol"

>Americans literally elected someone who thinks climate change is a hoax and vaccines cause autism

I think i see a part of your head not covered in aluminium.
Stay asleep.. Or ELSE

Probably because they were bad tenants.

go to the CDC website.

they dont do that at all.

your paladin is no match for my danglin ass destroyer

I'll see that and raise you the Holy Duo of Mankind.

Yay extinction!
Holy fuck you're spot on

and the guy putin wanted

muh russia

BATTLECRY: BUILD A (double layer fence on key points of the border"

don't forget the 1% *really* wanted

except that russia literally outright admitted to aiding trump's campaign

This is it. Trump has promised us a great America. So far he is doing it, liberals are leaving this amazing country in a salty triggered shit. Trump is ultimate OP and he's delivering

He's going to punish the left for allowing racist identity warfare to enter the classroom and the workplace. He is going chop the head off of the SJW snake and shit down it's neck. I actually agree with a lot of leftist ideas and policies, but not racism against whites, sexism against men and not putting "people of color" aka non-whites on some kind of hero-struggle pedestal opening the way for a bunch of clueless self-aggrandizing assholes to unfair things in real life. SJWism has cost me work, it's cost me friends and this motherfucker is going to murder in it's sleep, never did I imagine the reckoning would come so soon for them. I am proud of how fast we, as a people, got angry at these fucking race baiting childish marxist fucking assholes who go around trying to scare women out of going outside or having male friends with fake rape statistics.

They will learn the slow, painful, scary way that if you can't be reasonable then you can't stay in control. If you can't be fair then you lose the advantage and recognition that fairness would bring you. You have to watch this asshole buttfuck your nation for four if not eight years because of your hubris.

Say it with me: It's all my fault.

I'm not blaming Russia.

I just don't think electing exactly what our biggest enemy wants us to is a good thing.

this guy has so many hits against him and I'm ashamed to have him as my president.

please don't tell me something about how Hillary is bad too because I already know how bad she was but it wont make me any happier about a Trump presidency in a republican majority.

>our biggest enemy
there's the flaw in your thinking.
our biggest enemy is hiding in plain sight.

I don't give a shit! Even without the mexicans; I'm still going to pay peanuts to my new Aryan yard guy.

everyone against Trump is (________)

and thats why Trump is right.

Straw man

We ain't leaving you retard. Who would be left to laugh at you when he fails you miserably?

did you not see the statements they've made today?

they're not building a wall anymore. It costs too much.

WRONG!

His a businessman first, and he doesn't give a fuck about your Hick interest. Instead he is lowering taxes for the Rich (Himself, family, and friends)

He will help out his personal companies, and in turn his dependents will be set for life.

god i really hope he sticks to the vaccine one i want to see some fucking idiots die