Nobody's hyped for this? I'm appalled

nobody's hyped for this? I'm appalled.

If you want to start a thread, start a thread, don't whine. I'm hype, tho.

Saw it yesterday at my local theatre. I was really hyped for it.. in the end it was a bit meh.

Not his worst and not his best.
And it was overall visually not that intresting(for a nwr kino).

me too user

Been hyped for this since last year when I saw it on refn's imdb page. Can't wait to see it Friday.

Refn and his editor need to stop lingering on static shots of people's faces and them standing around for 30 seconds, it's not a Sergio Leone western, it adds nothing to any scene, there's no Techniscope desert landscape in the background, unique faces with imperfections and Morricone score playing to have your eyes scan over so it's fucking useless, eh?

I like his autistic pacing, personally

And the camera holding on Elle's face for extended periods can't be bad

I'm hype like Grindenwald baby

Same. Saw it tonight, loved it

I'm hyped, I've only seen Drive from NWR but still, this looks really interesting. how's OGF/VR?

I thought about making a thread earlier but was too lazy to do so

DOES HENDRICKS GET NAKED?

>have to drive 90 minutes to get to a theater that is playing this

no,she won't be showing tits or it will be a body double. I'm not subjecting myself to this shit for a god damned body double I can tell you that.

I think I'm even more hype for the soundtrack

>keep checking my 5 within 30 miles theaters schedule
>nothing yet

I'm scared bros.

seen it already, guessing most of Sup Forums will love it with a vocal minority completely trashing it

its silly nonsense and very meh

literally the neon kino

Refn is a garbage director, and Elle Fanning isn't all that great.

>Only God Forgives
Mildly shitty pretentious arthouse movie. Visually I think it was the best movie I've seen. Also I've never seen Ryan Gosling look so good no homo.

>Valhalla Rising
I have no idea

>film has A cup tits
>not released ins Australia

U can't make this shit up.

Nope, not even 10 minutes of screen time.

>hyped

I saw it 2 weeks ago faggot americunt

Fantastic a cup tits

Watch all of them. Drive just scratches the surface. Bronson, OGF and Valhalla rising are all masterpieces in their own right.

the end was pretty shit desu

I thought it was a pretty great mic drop. When I saw for liv I had a giant grin on my face

not only it focused on characters we gave much less of a shit about but it copied Le Parfum's ending way too much

I was still quite invested in what was going on and who it was going on with until the end of the movie, the slightnes of it all worked for me. Especially the ending.

It's similarities to parfum are similarities it shares with many of stories concerning similar themes

WHERE

TORRENT

NOW