Loli and gore friends thread

Loli and gore friends thread
cont from

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=296
youtube.com/watch?v=wbOPc9FtNlo&list=PLBoXJHEvpKWAv6RaVokrPGUsZpfl0B-Sx&index=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this won't be the same without goreguy

waddup man

wonder where lolibot is

I was the skeleton inside you all along.

kek. so what are you up to other than this?

I like lolis and gore, can I be your friend?

Im training slayer and making cannonballs on runescape.

yes please. What's up in your life user?

wheres the beef

haha holy shit I haven't played runescape in like 9 years. How is that shit nowadays?

oldschool.runescape.com exactly like it was 9 years ago. they made it great again

holy shit why haven't I heard of this. Does it have our accounts like they were back then?

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=296

Ex wants to get back together, odd girl, that one.

thanks lolibot, took you 9 minutes this thread

loli domination?

No you have to restart but youre older now and its not as hard as you remember plus there are alot of guides which will get you really far in just one day.

Do you like her? My ex had a ton of insecurities and it was pretty sad

Aw that sucks, I was 92 mining, it was dope. Is it worth the money?

I guess so. I need to judge if it's worth it or not, though. Sick of girls, somewhat.

I never dated girls in the past because they were interesting. I only wanted things from them and i was unhappy. One day i was going after this asian girl and it was going pretty well but when i walked into her house her sister was at the dinningroom table browing 8ch Sup Forums I knew i needed her. Fast forward 6 years and shes my wife now. one day everyone will get someone. If i found love anyone can.

I don't have my loli categorized cause I'm a pleb

I hear ya. Drama takes the life out of a man, and women are full of it.

anyone have the webm last op posted? didnt get to see it, but it looked juicy.

i mean ive spent 9$ on dumber shit.

shit wrong one

That's really lovely user. The current girl I'm with is pretty dope but I don't feel like she's the love of my life.. I had a glimpse of true love a few years ago with this girl from Costa Rica but after a few months she broke my heart.

Aye, it be as it is.

same OP as last time, here you go user

four dubs in a row. this thread is art and praised by kek himself

Just dont like withdraw from society one will fall in your lap if you keep hanging out with people.

What did you mean by training slayer earlier? Guitar?

>loli and gore thread
Damn. 2x the cancer

Yeah I'm pretty social, I just have so much shit going on I kinda neglect girls. I feel I don't give nearly as much attention to my gf as she does, and it's probably gonna bite my ass in the long run

Slayer is a skill on runescape. You go to a slayer master and he assigns you a certain amount of creatures to kill and you get exp for each one based on how much HP they have. I play the trumpet.

contribute user. we don't care if it's spideys or some shit. we're just here to hang out

oh lol I'm retarded yeah. haven't played in so long. I was a member for like 5 months only. Was hard to get a credit card back then lol

Nah, the trick is to do shit when she doesnt expect it. I think girls appreciate surprises more. You should talk to her though. Get drunk and have a conversation with her. Maybe it will make you realize why you liked her to begin with,

I understand the plan. Loli to reward the brains of the pedophiles on here and gore to punish the brain because now the mind will relate loli to danger. That way the pedos are trained..

You're creating a new degenerate turned on by both.

slinky

Thing is I don't feel like I ever really liked her that much. We were best friends for around 10 years before we started dating and I feel like it was a bit of a mistake. I liked her friendship more

I like both

this is super talent

moar?

I kinda am tbh. I think it's oddly fascinating.

wow

Sure, what do you want?

agreed. love it too

after this one I'll try to find my favorite loli in this mess of a folder (over 30k files ugh)

left toes are better then right toes

damn straight

listening to anything user?

what dat?

whats this from

last one from this doujin

Last one was pretty great, I prefer the ones where she's hating every second of her pain.

Sexual pleasure mixed into the torture is even better, but hard to come across I guess so don't worry about it.

why thank you newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=wbOPc9FtNlo&list=PLBoXJHEvpKWAv6RaVokrPGUsZpfl0B-Sx&index=18

I agree it's fascinating. I instantly understood when I saw the title. But. I praise you for imagination to think it up

Artist is wabaki, in case you're interested.

ouch

no idea user, I think it's part of the set? I can't tell, I'm just posting

hell yeah synthwave

I assume you meant to reply to I'll see what I can do

tis' true my dear newfag

this picture fucks me up every time i see it

If someone found my computer theyd think i was a murderer i need a deadswitch so that if i die noone thinks i was crazy

thoughts on Danger?

what was the manga from earlier

dear friend newfag?

I'm a programmer, if you want I can help you write something that fits you user