How the fuck did nobody in his Street see this?

How the fuck did nobody in his Street see this?

Did he know too much or what? Why was Bryan Singer tweeting about him?

>You can literally see it from the street
>Coroner now saying he didn't die instantly and would have died minutes later
>Wasn't even found for several hours and then only after his friends came over because he missed rehearsal and wasn't answering his phone
What the fugg?

He kept yelchin and yelchin but nobody heard.

He was crushed by Anton of steel

LOOK

My sides are have been delivered

>Hollywoodlife.com
>Not Hollywooddeath.com
You're doing it wrong

Rich/secluded neighborhood

its not all that unthinkable that someone wasn't around when it first happened, and anyone else would be either driving by or too far from the gate to really see much.

not exactly a crowd of people walking around

>tfw literally noone gives a shit anymore and refuses to help in fear that they'll be sued somehow
This is the future you chose, America. Enjoy.

it happened at one o'clock in the morning. there was no one around to see it happen.

also this.

It was midnight and they all live in gated residences set far back from the street
Of course they didnt see anything

So his car crushed him from the outside? Why the fuck did he get out of his car before he got into his house to pick up the mail?

>someone dies in the middle of the night while incapable of screaming for help because his lungs are crushed

yeah sure I'll just walk around in the middle of the night more often while peering into people's yards

The guy is Russian. Literally worse than Asian drivers.

Reminds me of when I lived in Florida a long time ago, near Miami, where some guy had got shot a bunch of times and was laying on the ground, blood everywhere, wheezing for help while everyone crowded around him with thier cellphones out.
The cops were called, of course, but the way everyone was just standing there, watching a man bleed to death bugged the everlasting shit out of me.

So here's the thing. That driveway isn't all that steep or long. It takes a decent amount of time for a car at halt to start rolling at any considerable speed. Even if it hit him, there's no way it does that much damage.

It's foul play, plain and simple.

>if I walk away some internet autist will say I don't give a shit
>if I stay some internet autist will say I'm a gawker

They found him at midnight. And he had been missing for some hours. So the accident would have happened earlier

to be honest what are they supposed to do? they dont have any EMT training, they could just make it worse if they tried to move him or cover the wounds or whatever

>I let some autist dictate what i do

Bend over and get fucked you fucking faggot

He was found at 1am

Is he the victim of Ramsay's latest goal?

Youre just retarded
What the fuck is a bystander supposed to do with a gunshot victim?

Tilt his head back and apply pressure to the wounds. You know, basic first aid that might save his life.