What's the best lube for bating? I usually dry hand it, but I wanna try a lubed fap

What's the best lube for bating? I usually dry hand it, but I wanna try a lubed fap.
Something from a common store preferably, none of that exotic, expensive, online order stuff.

being uncircumcised

regular vaseline (petroleum jelly).

Astroglide X

>being retarded

Spit

car oil/ gas

Liberal tears, they're readily available as of late

/thread

T.uncutfag

KY is available at wal-mart for cheap.

Prone Masturbation with no lube.

canola oil

Coconut oil. Great for baiting and ass sex

The really expensive lubes at your local sex shop are just watered down Astroglide. I used to pay $16 for 2 oz. Now I buy a tube of Astroglide for $6 and mix it with an equal part of water. You end up with 12 ounces of high quality lube. But honestly, if you want the very best j/o experience buy a Doc Johnson open ended masturbator. Mood Pleaser Thick Ribbed is best. But all of the Mood Pleasers are great. You will have to use lube.

nitric acid

so being a person who has a foreskin, how the hell do i fap using lube or should i just do it dry because the skin has the same function?

>autists thinking being uncut is actually better

We need more anons like you.

When did this meme start that circumcised guys HAVE to fap with lube?

I'm circumcised and I've never used lube except with fleshlights

I'm not shit talking, I just have no idea how to properly fap with lube, and yeah I too have only used it with fleshlights.

I came here to say this. This is the real answer. It's fucking amazing

but then your dick would smell like coconut, and personally I am not fond of coconut.

Hey don't forget to stick something into your ass while you masturbate like a Sharpie/Magic Marker, one of those small Maglights, a toothbrush (NOT the bristle end, faggot) or squeeze in a 10" caroler's candle. Jacking off without something in your ass ju

Skin absorbs coconut oil into the body. If I use too much, will that be bad? Like similar to having a high fat diet?

never stick anything that can crumble or break, in your ass, unless you want to explain to the doctors in the hospital why you have half a candle and 3 halves of hotdog up your ass.

margarine

This

It was a candlejack gag you stupid ne

Maglights are sure crumbly

Vaseline, honestly

/thread

You goys probably don't have them but try jacking it into a condom.
>>step 1: acquire condom
>>step 2: get where you're gonna beat it
>>step 3: apply condom to wiener
>>step 4: premature ejaculate (you know why)
>>step 5: profit???

Any balm like neosporine works fine really

also came to post this. Fucking amazing.

Try mayonase or mustard they are both great. Mustard tingles a little. The dijon mustard is AMAZING.