What did he see Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org
prioritiesusaaction.org/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama's schlong

Confirmed existence of the Force.

Aliens exist.

>The retarded fuckfest that he's going to have to spend the next eight years sorting out.

>eight years
This guy

Trumps fucked

Did it have to do with this?

The amount of litigations that will come out of the Trump white house , this will be the most unstable presidency in my lifetime.

he's probably thinking "oh no i am an old man what have i gotten myself into? i am a millionaire why didn't i just retire 20 years ago?"

The JFK assassination videos

I can read minds.
"Oh boy Don what have you gotten yourself into this time?"

Himself.

That's plausible. Were they implying that there are dark forces at work if they showed the Donald something like that? Or is it something more? This is like a movie.

I'm leaning on this.
AyyLmaos are probably shitty and bummed him out.

he now knows how bad things really are.

No Bernie cuck 2020 4u

>pic related are what ayy lmaos actually look like.
Trump is attempting to process this info.

Someone sucking a log of shit out of andy sixx's ass

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I actually won, no matter what I said, I still won...oh shit, the Clinton's are not going to be happy about this one..."

How much does your brain hurt when people mention Romney who used to endorse Trump all the time went out and made a speech against him?

Its the look of a man who wanted to win and won but now doesn't know what the fuck to do.
>He got what he wanted but now questions why he wanted it.
>Like a greyhound catching the rabbit

For fucks sake jimbo, it's a fucking joke.

Do you make the same joke over and over again and when people get annoyed you just come back with "it's just a joke"?

checked.
We must channel our energy to Trump in his time of need. Get all the digits you can.

Right...over and over again...

Oh, it's going to happen. You may deny it. You may cry and scream and wear all manner of lefty propaganda clothing, it won't change a thing.

:^)

We witnessed Obama grab Melania by the pussy, and got shocked when his dick got hard. Turns out he's a cuck :(

he actually made a reference to talking to obama about "high-flying assets", which might just mean air force one and trump's personal jet......but it also might mean spy satellites with 24/7 realtime recording and inconceivable superzoom

The same guy who said it wouldn't happen the first time wants us to believe that it wont happen again.

TOPPEST OF KEKS

Fucking lol, that made me laugh.

Now I can just imagine the don in the middle of his meeting with Obama. At that moment the sweat pores all over his face break out in pure powerade. He gets up with a withdrawn look on his face and quietly mumbles "scuse me".

He walks over to the bathroom, discomforted by the copious amounts of sweat drenching his hairless ass and leaving a visible wet spot on his pants. He looks in the mirror and contemplates blowing his brains out but remembers having his gun taken away at the entrance of the white house. He curses the gun regulations and attempts to wash his face, but the soap he uses burns his left eye and the sudden burning feeling leads him to silently slam his hand into the wall.

His stomach jolts him as he stumbles over to the toilet but in his confusion slips and smacks his chin on the seat. He gets up and not a moment after taking a seat shits pure stomach acid on account of having eaten nothing put the nails on his right hand on election night. He winces and contorts his face into the trademark trump look and silently says to himself "I'm making America great again. We're going to bui.... Oh boy Don what have you gotten yourself into this time?"

You gotta believe.

> You think you can change this country, Donald? Now where did I hear that phrase before? Oh, I remember, I too once believed in change. I really, truly did want to make America great again, Donald, and I truly believe you too want that. But I will be honest, it won't happen. I tried, by God believe me, Donald, I tried so much. I really though I could make a difference. I can see in your face that you don't believe me. But you will. There isn't anybody in control anymore. The system is too big, the world too complex. You think that you can better the economy? That you have some smart people behind you? I had the brightest American could get, and they don't know shit. You know who manages most of our wealth at the moment? Computers set to follow an index. All the best, smartest people have already realised that the system they built to control everything no longer has anybody in control. Most of your ideas will die or become ghosts of their former selves in the political process. And those that make it won't make a difference. Not in the big picture. Everything that actually makes a real difference, it's all out of our hands, Donald. The system is not rigged. There is nobody with the power to rig it anymore.

The faces of his Illuminati masters.

I thought you shills got fired. Apparently I was wrong. Back at it again with the ad-hominem.

>you have to go back

You guys are easier to elicit a reaction from than liberals.

This autist again...

I hope Trump dies

>s-stop making fun of my oompa loompa!!!
user pls

I hope not. That would put Mike Pence into power and shit would hit the fan hard

This seems reasonable. Trump realizes all his words can not actually make a dent within the global system.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

forgot link

correctrecord.org

Who gets PAID to write that shit?

t. spic

On the contrary. The shills were guaranteed a job for 4 years after the Don got elected. Clinton is playing 9D Chess while the don is playing checkers.

But remember, Make America Great Again, cuckboi ;) repeat it enough times every day, and it might just get a working class Trumpcuck like you through the next four years.

Yeah more ad-hominem. A logical fallacy is not a good reason to doubt Trump, dipstick. CTR must be in overdrive now. Did your handlers write a new script yet?

See

is that a pokemon

It's so funny how they elected a crook in trying to keep one out of office. He's literally appointing his closest supporters to office.

>newshill detected

Pence would be buried by the GOP establishment. Day 1, Pence would outline his plan to outlaw abortion, and the rest of the Republican would know they could never win another election without the anti-abortion zealot turnout - they would lock him in a vault deep under the Capitol and only bring him out heavily sedated for rare appearances.

Its your butt.

hes seeing that half the country is actually as retarded as he hoped when he pretended to become an edgy republican. hes just shit himself with internal laughter because he actually won.

hoot hoot

ayyyy lmao nwo lizards

He's realizing the mistake he's made. Winning was never part of the plan and now he's actually stuck running the country for 4 years.

I give him maybe a year before he resigns for "health issues"

All these shills being paid to create doubt and I'm just sitting here shitposting. You don't know what you're dealing with, CTR. Good always triumphs over evil.

Hi, I'm Seth Rich.

dubs checkum

No, you seemed pretty genuine.

Stay mad, Trumpcuck :), your tears are very refreshing. Just remember! MAGA! That should keep you JUST alive for the next four years while us shills receive annual six-figure neetbux.

Obama told him the election was rigged in his favor and that millions of lives will be laid at his feet as justification of a one world government.

he looked scared as fuck today
proof that his campaign was a prank gone way too far

I don't care if you really are a shill or not, the point is that organizations like Correct The Record and Priorities Action USA exist to warp the minds of the public with lies and partial truths. I want to make their subversive actions known.

Or maybe they are here to shitpost and you are being paid to create doubt

You're creating doubt with that statement.

I don't think that would bother him. Humans are just obstacles and resources to him.

Oh the ones from an angle none of us have ever seen before?

Or is you that is making doubt with that statement?

10 bucks says he has a "massive heart attack" on January 8th.

No.

Maybe the Donald contributed anonymous donations to Hillary for the purpose of creating doubt so you'd believe that Hillary was the corrupt one by creating doubt when in reality this was Trump's plan. He TRUMPED you all.

Yeah, the clouds in the sky angle.

Are you sure?

Maybe giant mole people live deep underground, you can't say it's true or not without proof.

I doubt he ever thought he'd get as far as one of the leading Republican primary candidates. He's run before. He never got anywhere but it gave him publicity all the same, which I assume was what he was after this time, in the beginning as well. He always said wacky, and off the wall shit. He was just lucky that the country has gotten so shitty and desperate that we're willing to entertain the wacky and off the wall for a change. Anything has got to be better than the usual bullshit.

Kanye 2020! get ready

Sounds about right.

He looks fucking terrified. I wonder what he's been briefed on already. He's so out of his fucking depth.

Hey those were some really cool looking clouds.

from a trumpfag you can expect yu-gi-oh or pokemon shit.
what an homosexual.

real man only consider magic the gathering (mutant chronicles is acceptable but a bit of a try-hard move)

Yes I am sure that I was not creating doubt with my statement that you asked me about, because I was stating the truth when I mentioned the existence of organizations like

Correct The Record
correctrecord.org
and
Priorities USA Action
prioritiesusaaction.org/about

that exist to create doubt and distort the public image with other fear tactics in order to create divisiveness amongst the people of the US in difficult times.

my dubs

I'd imagine Isis, North Korea, Russia, China, Mexican drug cartels, and how all of that is affecting his bottom line.

please write a book