sex toes

Don't like it? Ignore it

Need to explode

More of Bella's feet.

it would be lots of fun

didn't understand , i wasn't saying that the way you thnk user :(

I have no doubt of that

mah taytay

Oh, sorry about that :/ a lot of people don't like how there's always a celeb thread going

tay cocksucker?

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice has a-asked a-and pleaded w-with m-me t-to h-h-help h-her when the m-man brashly c-come u-u-p t-to her on the street and d-do things... I tell her do you see a b-big S o-o-on my shirt and what does she expect f-from a-a t-tiny m-minded d-dude l-like m-me: the l-local big wig 'hood-hardened stomping alley m-mouse c-can brush me aside w-with ease... I-If only I-I had a-a sliver o-of Alpha juice in m-me I-I'd b-b-be slapping s-some ass on the sidewalk frequently...

no worry ,Its literally the best things ..its my 10 celeb thread in a row haha , i could be in here all day ,

yeah i'd suck her cock if she had one

Poor user :( , you have to workout for Mistress Victoria

i lol'd

So you're just going to let any guy on the street come up and stick their hands down her pants, grab a feel of her perfect tits and ass? You've got to stand up for her

:)

I wish I had Bella's beautiful feet in my lap right now

hnghhh that pics fuck , and agree

Lol yeah I love these. Im usually in them just about every day :)

Anything that involves Liz would be very fun

Same edging every day in them ...

I still don't understand how there are white girls with brown or entirely black eyes. Most white girls always have green, blue, or hazel eyes... Why there are other white girls that don't?

Same here. I've gotten to know a lot of the usual posters here

god I'm edging soo hard

Hum , i didn't pay attention until now haha , i have no idea user

hnnng my dick

You like Liz?

I know it's not very racy but I'd love to kiss her and spoon with her

love her and vj, makes me soo hard

I-I've h-had m-men c-come u-up t-to me, insult my shoes, pants, coat, h-h-hair, countenance a-a-and even m-my mother: a-all s-so they c-can show m-me u-up in front o-of Victoria and w-walk away w-with h-her...

oh my...

really ? I'm kinda 'new' , before i was just passing by , i love people in here tho ,they are as much obsessed as me with celeb and a lots like the same things i wish i could add them up somewhere else i'm always afraid to loose contact of some

Even the sexiest girls need some non sexy attention. She's got the perfect body to cuddle up next to

regulars use kik most of the time for lewd etc.

dan has good taste

Is she Latina

perfect

She and vj are two of my favorites

both make me very hard...

Kik is where I go usually to keep in contact. Whats your username, I'll add you :)

maybe play with her hair a little

god those feet

They're two of the sexiest girls alive

I want to suck everything on her body

I like her tits

add me on kik for some more lewd ;)

Fuck .. don't have kik , neither a phone at the moment so i can't make one , i mostly use skype/rabbit , or is there anywhere else i could add you ?

Caress her face, get lost in her eyes

very gonna make me cum soon

thats where i look up too ..

lucky dog?

You and me both. She's got perfect everything

don't blame you god damn

that sounds lovely

miranda has some nice dick sucking lips

i would put my cock on him while grabbing her boob

HNGHGGGH HOLY fuck

I can add you on rabbit. What's your name?

on em*

I-I try m-my b-best g-good s-sir b-but these d-dudes l-look terrible in their appearance, v-very fierce...

Kiss her soft lips

I would pound ariana so hard...

I could do that all day and night

moar lewd
moar feet

BrainlessEdger is my username on rabbit ,i had a kik account back in the days without a phone , i manage to create one but i was with a program on windows , i'm on Linux at the moment so .. i don't have anything else .But if we're both here every day we're not gonna loose contact anyway

i'm stroking this cock over your foot excitement

amandla stenberg's sjw ass would get it

If you want to keep her, then you have to stand up for her. Otherwise guys are going to be grabbing her ass all day long. And if she's wearing a skirt, well you can bet some hands are going up there

B-But wh-why g-good s-sir; I-I already g-got h-her s-so I-I d-don't n-need t-to impress h-her...

Me too. They look so soft and plump

damn. dat pussy

I meant so you could be more of an alpha for Her and reject the others guys who approach both of you

unnnfhhghg fuck , my cock is leaking so fucking much its crazy, true perfection

Yeah i love bri

I love the curves of them too. the way her upper lip overlaps her lower at the corners

Yeah that's probably true, but it never hurts to have insurance