Donald Trump is the greatest fucking troll in the history of the planet. First of all he tricked all the dumbass...

Donald Trump is the greatest fucking troll in the history of the planet. First of all he tricked all the dumbass, uneducated, redneck, racist hicks into voting for him simply by pretending to be Republican and pretend he's going to do all the crazy shit he said he would do. He's not going to do hardly any of it, you're a gullible fucking retard if you voted for Trump thinking he wasn't trolling.

He has single handedly saved this country. No one will ever trust corporate pussy faggot liberals again, because they allowed TRUMP to win. Nobody will ever trust the ass backwards, Jerk-it-to-Jesus redneck Republicans again, after electing Bush then Trump. Trump is too rich to be corrupted by corporations. The two parties are dead. ITS FUCKING BRILLIANT.

And guess what, aside from the crazy shit he won't do that got all the publicity because the media could use it to pit people against each other with it, the rest of his ideas are actually awesome. He's not actually (that) racist or sexist. He's not actually going to make america white again, you fucking idiots. He doesn't even dislike gay people.

Trump used the stupidest voters to elect him, because he knew most of the central part of this country was fucking retarded inbreds... and even if more people voted against him, because of the way retarded inbred are located, he knew he would win with the electoral votes because half the states in the US are filled with retarded hillbilly Republicans.

None of the real Republicans or respectable Republican politicians like Trump.

He's some rich dude who likes to fuck bitches and live lavish, he doesn't give a fuck. He has trolled the FUCK out of this country. It's so great. I will sit and laugh and smoke my legal weed as I watch Trump piss off all the SJW liberals and cousin-fucking conservatives all at once for the next 4 years, all while pissing off China and corporations in the process. It will be fuckin great watching all the morons of this country kill each other off.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/lobbyists-trump.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region&_r=0)
youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah it's so funny how millions of people are fearing for their lives because of him. hilarious how he wants to start nuclear wars with every other country. what a great troll

but it is, tho.

people who cant defend themselves dont deserve to live.

he doesnt want to actually start wars retard. thats just what the right wing voters wanted to hear. so he said it.

yes the one unfortunate byproduct of his trolling is that all his voters are actually psycho retards who will now be attacking people. until the law reminds them that it's still america and trump becoming president doesn't legalize assault.

gays, muslims, and hispanics only need fear for a little bit until a few of these hate crime retards gets shot, arrested, etc. then theyll calm down and youll all be fine.

>Too rich to be corrupted by corporations.

You realize he just selected the CEO of JPMorgan--the biggest corporation of them all--to be the Treasurer right?

You do realize that corporate lobbyists are lining up out the door right? (NYTimes: "Lobbyists See Boon from Trump Election" nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/lobbyists-trump.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region&_r=0)

read a book you cuck. you're country is about to get sold in pieces.

>2016
>read a book

lol gtfo faggot

Trump is a troll, he would fit right in here. Astute analysis sir.

well i cant argue with a complete absence of logic

The fear they have for their lives is inversely proportional to how intelligent they are.

>start nuclear wars with every other country
People who are 15 years old mentally and don't follow a single policy of the any candidates shouldn't be weighing in on this stuff.

you know what really confuses me about trumpers is that one minute they're screaming about the fear of communism, Russia, China and then the next breath they're saying "so what if Russia helped Trump?"

these people have sacrificed all trains of logic and consistency just because they smell some good pussy and are thirsty enough to think they'll have sloppy seconds after donnie.

Trump was paid off by Hillary to get her elected. But it backfired horribly. Proof: when he started to catch up to Clinton in the polls, he became even more desperate, lying through his fucking teeth about anything and everything. And the rednecks ate that shit up like gravy. Did you even see the photos of him and his family during election night when the election was called?!

Piss off corporations? They love him. Deregulation and dodd-frank slayer. It's good time's again for wallstreet and corporate America.

Get down on your knees and PRAISE GOD for President Trump.

This post is fairly accurate.

I dont have a pic good enough to describe this b8...

Trump the player hater of the year (2016) what he did to his voters hateful. .but what he did to the democrats oh thats beyond hateful ! This is more hateful them calling a bomb threat to the special Olympics mang!

yeah you dumb fuck that's how you bring American companies back to America. More jobs, more business. Businesses in your country do well, your country profits. Nice try though.

I'm sorry OP but you're a fucking idiot. Trump is not trolling with his presidency, he truly wants to make the country great. Becoming president has been his aspiration for decades, because he is confident he has the economic and personal skills for the job. He is not just lying to win votes from hicks, he wants to build a wall, he wants to deport illegals and he wants to stop Muslim immigration. Was he using bold and controversial language to draw attention to the issues? Of course. He won't do everything he claimed but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to.

And finally, he's not pretending to be a Republican, he is a Republican and has been for most of his life. He has strong conservative values and believes in the core foundations of Republicanism

there's always somebody you cannot defend, idiot. now hurry and kill youself.

ITT: idiots crowning an idiot.

>hook, line and sinker

3/10 bait

>tfw I am country

100% agree. Honestly dunno why no one cannt see this.

Looks like you're the one taking his b8, fagtron.

They didn't vote for him because they even give a shit whether not he's a republican, they voted for him because he's a nationalist and not a fucking globalist commie piece of shit.

blm fights for equality, not supremacy, so you can't really compare it to kkk
apparently

>haha i win
Explain all the people who voted for Obama who voted Trump
you're not so fucking elite as you think
while i agree, Trump knew exactly what he was doing, and knew he didnt even need the popular vote to win in a landslide, a lot of the shit he called for, or said, wasn't just for publicity.
He regrets the muslim ban shit
He regrets the shit about illegal mexicans being rapists
He regrets the shit he said about women
He regrets plenty of things
I'm a big supporter, but you're just wrong
The Republican party will now dominate, but will just simply be more moderate like it was in the early 1900s

Trump is Woodrow Wilson Mk 2, with new features like condescending behavior to a whole ethnicity and really shit hair.

>blm fights for equality
stopped reading that bait bullshit right there
you need to step it up. it's so obvious it hurts.

>This
Fuck the DNC corruption, she needs to be in prison. Along with a lot of the people in the DoJ.

Just a general rule, I tend to vote the opposite of KKK members, red necks, high school dropouts, and basically anyone who supports Alabama football. That said, I'm pretty interested to see a Trump presidency. Getting my popcorn ready. America survived "W" so this should at least be pretty entertaining.

not bait if i fucking point out that its bait by saying apparently

Roll tide

You folks crack me up. Spending all your hard earned minimum wage paychecks on Ford F250's and Trump/AK-47 decal stickers.

I wish I could have been there to taste your tears and frustration when trump won. I wish I could have seen it, you fuck.

You're a brainwashed faggot. They are cleary a fucking nigger version of the KKK.

>and basically anyone who supports Alabama football.

Fuck you, you Auburn faggot.

ha! Don't you have a tree to burn or something?

As long as he saves the Supreme Court from the leftwing nutjobs, I will call it mission accomplished. Democrats want to ban private ownership of firearms and now that goal has been pushed back for a generation. Suck it you un-American pieces of shit!

>First of all he tricked all the dumbass, uneducated, redneck, racist hicks into voting for him
Quite a few of his voters were middle-class and fairly well educated. A lot were from minority backgrounds as well, mostly Latinos.

trying to understand both sides but really, this is the kind of ignorance Democrats are up against. Who the FUCK could or would try to take guns away from Americans?! It is the Second Amendment. Only Congress can change amendments to the constitution you stupid, stupid person. And when did Hillary EVER say that she would take away guns? Maybe close the loop hole for gun show sales without a background check. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. You need to stop getting your news from Facebook.

>#
>yeah you dumb fuck that's how you bring American companies back to America. More jobs, more business

Duh...

Big wall Mexico will pay. obvious troll is obvious.

A real estate guy, actor, world traveller from fucking NEW YORK doesn't think about big fucking walls 3000 miles away.

Metro people get Trump is a troll. Liberals list there sense of humour.

Trolls over we can talk about it now , he won.

Where does hatefulness come from?

You all miss the key point. America is now laughing stock of the world coz your President has shit hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk

Laugh all you want. It will not change anything.

This is not true. 70%+ Latinos voted for Hillary. Unless you're talking about Florida and in which case, the Cuban population has always been strong Republicans. Puerto Ricans are traditionally Democratic and they were strong Hillary supporters. Trump's base was white, lower/middle class without a college degree. With the exception of Florida and Arizona, he focused on the States that had the least amount of Latino voters and his plan worked. Plus, the same % of Latino voters for Obama didn't turn out for Hillary. She just didn't have the same flair

>Implying America never was the laughing stock of the world

>None of the real Republicans or respectable Republican politicians like Trump.

Because he is his own political party.

The world is on notice! Trump's gonna grab the world by the pussy and apologize to no one! Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

The troll was he ran as the perfect reactionary politician. A biting satire on the political and media class.

He is the king if Sup Forums but he couldn't have pulled off the troll without US.

The PEOPLE trolled the establishment through Trump.

The media won't report the troll properly cause of the morons who fell for the troll.

Most people got it at the beginnung the joke, but for some reason its hard concept for people to take in, a troll ran and won. You are not alone millions get this, we have been quiet till he won.

" I love every inch of the second amendment " Donald J. Trump.

Hillary and Obama have praised Australia and UK style gun control. I don't give a shit what you think, faggot but I think you know in your heart it is your party's goal.

By the way you stupid, stupid commie faggot, two-thirds of state legislatures can ask that a constitutional convention be called to amend the Constitution also. And my point is that your faggot side wanted to add a few more leftwing justices so you could read the second amendment out of the Constitution without having to amend it.

No. Look, you hicks may do things differently on Sand Mountain, but here in Chattanooga we're semi-civilized, and like our trees somewhat. I can't help it if three of my grandparents were from up there, and my mom, and maternal grandpa raised me to cheer for the correct team. That doesn't mean I can't still look down on you toothless morons.

And hide your husbands 'cause they grabbin' everyone's pussy out here.

Worlds problems solved!

He wants to cooperate with russia, that is the complete opposite of wanting to start nuclear war.

But didn't we already know all of that?

Still better than shillary..go fuck yourself libtards for real..

No, the people trolled themselves through the illusion of choice thinking they were trolling with Trump

Watching Morning Joe this morning as they talked about how they all missed it was a blatant smack in the face to anyone even semi-intelligent. They didn't miss anything. They all know. They've always known.

I worked near the RNC in downtown Cleveland and met Joe (although I doubt he'd remember me). We talked briefly about politics and the issues surrounding the election. He knows. They all know and they're all in on it. The trick is selling it to you, to us, with spectacular theater to keep up the illusion.

We bought it. They're soul-less but great at what they do.

Or I'm a crazy tin-foil hat guy. Probably that actually

Putin wins again

>I'm smarter than everyone.

I think this guy is serious. What is your point about a state legislature? You said Hillary wanted to take guns away. My point, a President doesn't have that power. Calm down, go stroke your guns, no one is taking them away. Sweet Jesus, I wish more southern 12 year old moms would queef out their uncle's semen. You people are short on intelligence. Slowing down evolution for the rest of us

Yeah maybe he isn't good in politics but hey people he is better than crazy clinton
Shit, even a wormfaggot is better than clinton

Ha! First of all, I'm not an Auburn fan. I just like to poke fun at you Alabama fans. Second of all, my dear friend and mentor was from Chattanooga so I have no bad words for you. Nice people, even if most of them vote for Trump. Just poking fun

Remember at the beginning NO REPUBLICANS would support Trump. They knew he was trolling them.

Now thanks to the false media narrative saying he is not a troll people are taking him seriously.

If the media narrative was what actually happened, a troll ran and is noe President Elect. Then....well... Revolution.

So they don't say he is a troll. They call him racist sexist etc etc.

Watch out OP. Realising the truth of the troll and how powerful it is will blow your mind.

Keep in mind he is trolling and watcing rallies , its obvious. The greatest troll in human history being ignored because it is literally a revolution.

Stay safe OP you are waking up. Ignore the media.

ha, the silence of 20 people typing chapters in response to someone they don't like on Sup Forums

>presidents appoint SC justices
>a bench of justices who don't think the 2A gives individuals a right to personally keep and bear arms could rule in a fashion that reflects that
>this would open the legal environment to all sorts of gun legislation which could restrict ownership and even outright ban certain types (remember DC when handguns were banned before the Miller ruling? no? of course not, you're 12)
jesus man are you guys even trying?
well, glad to see you guys stuck around rather than running away and depriving me of my delicious liberal tears

i didn't even bait you, you were just too fucking stupid to finish reading what the fuck i said

I will say this, FUCK CNN! As a Democrat voter, I felt mislead and lied to over the past year. Everyone said to not take Trump seriously. Fuck the media. Also, FUCK FOX for cranking out spew of hate and misinformation. Feels like there is no one to trust for real news. Not just politically motivated slants to push folks one way or another

me conoces?

read The Economist then

I'm a democrat and I want no such thing. Nor does anyone I know. You're taking the gun industry's bait, user. They play this shit to drive up sales.

See, there you go! Now you're presenting an argument. Now my turn...

It has never been the job of the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution but to interpret the Constitution. See the difference? Congress is the only authority to propose changes or additions to our Constitution. If it were challenged in court, only THEN would the issue ever go in front of the Supreme Court. You get that, right?

So calm down my friend. No President, no matter the color their skin or genitalia is going to take guns away from you.

Think about it OP millions know he is a troll but both left and right media won't say it is.

The media blackout is for a few reasons:

1) mass cognitive dissocence
2) many fell for the troll
3) markets would crash
4) the RNC would implode

What happens to people that know the truth of the troll if they watch media that pretend Trump is not a troll it makes your head fart.

Best way to stay sane is too write about it yourself, and use that as your own confirmation bias and talk with friends etc that are already awake.

Enjoy.

It is fun to see the commies struggling to come to terms with what has happened to them

Does make you wonder how many people are woke.. in a sane, non-crazy (lizard people) kind of way

Ha!! Stroke it you fat conservative! We've had 8 years of a black President and I know that must have killed you. So we'll give you 4 years. If Trump is what you wanted, you got it! :)

Right now the government has cognitive scientists working in waking the population up slowly.

Thing is I know its a troll as you do, if say Fox News just said it "you have been trolled" millions of fat old fucks might keel over, seriously.

The troll winning the fucking Presidentcy is bigger then 9/11, JFK and the moon landing combined.

Masses are in a culture shock, they will wake up eventually but it takes time.

That is a nice description of the originalist position on the Constitution. To bad the Democrats reject originalism and prefer to treat the Constitution as a "living document" that they can read whatever into or out of they want. You may be so dumb you don't know this, but I think more likely you are just spreading misinformation.

wayyyyyyyy too much "RETARDS HAHA XD (pls get baited by my troll)" in this post. just make your argument and get on with it you idiot. no need overwork your remaining brain cells.

He's an intelligent M-A-N with charisma, and people have been over Obama's purgatory run president since '13. That's why he won.

the side standing for "peace" sure is spewing a lot of hate, we made america great again confirmed

yeah lemme just deflect this bullet/missile/nuke with a swift bitch slap and sheer willpower.

Listen up you fags,this thread has the potential to be something big

Um no they're not you're the brainwashed one

Nice slide

There is no reasoning with you. As a Democrat, I would be first in line to fight against any leader trying to alter the 2nd amendment. I have no idea where the far right gets this idea. I guess it's the radio talk shows. I would bet we have more in common than differences.

I'll put it like this. Trump is not a good man but I've learned to never underestimate him again. Do you think he is the next Regan? The man was as liberal as they come 10 years ago. Just as in business, he recognized a serious weakness in the Republican leadership and seized his opportunity. You're telling me he's conservative now? The billionaire Donald Trump? Ok, if that's what you want to think. Something tells me that in time, Republicans are going to hate him even more than the Democrats.

I dont give a shit what you guys think, its great watching the media build up clinton winning 100% for a 6 months only to watch her lose to a reality TV star for being a shit politician and liar.

Fuck big government

this is true.

he doesn't regret facts. even the women shit. If you're a straight male you like to fuck women and unless you're a true cuck you're not afraid to express that at any point in time, even to eavesdropping strangers on a bus.

As you can see in this thread mass cognitive dissocence exists even here.

Any comment you read, any news you view that doesn't come from the correct narrative that he is a troll, and he is President adds to the masses confusion.

If your struggling to stay awake written affirmations help, read them to yourself three times a day, again, avoid news.

There is a reason this election felt "weird" its due to people acting on a mass false narrative that its not a troll.

Both the left and right have interests in keeping the non-troll narrative alive becayse EVERYONE got trolled on both sides.

I agree with you Trump sucks dick. I voted for Cruz in the primary and would have preferred any other candidate to Trump. I would never compare Trump to Reagan and he is certainly not a conservative. But he at least would be lying in the right direction, far better to have him than Hillary.

Trump doesn't even believe in global warming

Amen.

I like seeing the "peace loving" liberals and democrats spew hate in the streets and on the net after claiming how bad hate and inequality is

fuckin idiots don't even know why they hate him

What makes you believe that trump is going to nuke anybody? Honestly whenever I hear people toss that around it immediately tells me they're retarded. He's asked "why can't we nuke x" before because as he said in the art of the deal, you have to keep all options on the table. This fear mongering is ridiculous. The only concern people should have with trump is his stance on the environment and that's probably going to fuck us no matter what in a MAXIMUM of 100 years but probably closer to 50.