New creep/spy/hidden cam thread

New creep/spy/hidden cam thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.losextraditables.bu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Nice man, I haven't seen this one yet. This one new?

yeaa

That's hot, love how she kinda gives herself a wedige. Got any more new OC?

bump

>>you make that email yet?

Yes.

Jesus, I was waiting for that thing to slice through her like a wire through soft cheese.

i gotta sign off for a while, one more before i go though.

damn i love that ass

Keep going please.

Face?

Pretty good quality. What kind of camera are you using?

i fucking love young girls. they dont even think twice about dressing like this in public and it's great.

So nice to see a conservative girl voyeured. Please Continue.

she prayed for a trump win

It's an 808 keychain cam. Worth every penny. Considering buying a second for multiple angles.

Same story with this chick. Former youth minister, very modest, ecstatic on FB today about Hillary losing.

Love the way she locks the door, obviously not trusting the pervy fucker who's toilet she's using.

Not sure who this chick voted for because I'm not a fucking faggot

How do you know her user? She's hot.

How about uploading the video somewhere to download?

Post a dressed pic of her.

Glad you like. She's a longtime friend of my wife.

shower radio + spy cam = win

>It's an 808 keychain cam.
No shit? Wow.

infrared lens filter + pool = win

It's uploaded. Contact me about the video: anonibret at geemail

As you wish. Here she is at church.

Any reason you cant post it here user?

Yeah, I think you can get them for like $45 depending on where you look. Ebay's a good source.

Only that I worked hard to get this win, so the best stuff I save for trade.

If you're spending more than $20, you might as well step up to 1080p with a better lens, battery, etc.

That is awesome. typical conservative girl sporting a hairy pussy.

indeed, she's a spoiled rich girl too

Didn't realize I could get a bargain like that. What do you use, user?

youre good user, id advise the 2nd cam like another 808, or maybe a power bank thats a spy cam too

post video please user!

I always wonder when you guys post these...If the girl ends up seeing the photo (given how everyone likes to find their name, FB, etc.) won't she recognize the location and have specific evidence?? Some of them are even time-stamped.

Unless you set these up in their bathrooms, not yours.

but keep posting

Were you surprised with the untidy pussy?

how do i make a webm?

hidden sex cam

My 808 died, so shopping for a new cam, I settled on a Mobius for $65. I'm not going to argue that it's the best economic decision. I just wanted something better, and I didn't want to play roulette on the literally 25+ versions of the 808 from possibly sketchy sellers.

I also later bought a cheap-ass $5-10 chink cam to satisfy my cheap ass. It was tiny and neat, but it died after a month or so.

Why are those played backwards?

Power bank? Got a link or pics?

Clever sleuths will figure out how to get the video my searching for clues on this very thread.

Hmm...want to give us some more hints? maybe the website it's on? I really want to jack it to her man.

Not too worried. First of all: her FB is private, and she rarely uses it. Second: the time stamp is inaccurate (set to default). Third: she hosts tons of people at her house all the time, so she'd have a tough time narrowing it down to me.

Not too worried.

Not really. I found some selfies on her computer once years ago. She was pretty well trimmed, but definitely kept some hair there. She's a bit of a naturalist, and frequently doesn't shave her legs or pits, so it's no surprise to me that she'd leave generally unseen areas of her body unkempt.

Here's a hint: mail me.

If you want to download photos and videos from instagram for creepshot threads or FB threads just check this app:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.losextraditables.bu

if i emailed you, would you have a kik to correspond with?

not into the whole email thing

do i have to pick each pic, or does it rip all her feed?

I rarely use it, but I'd fire it up if I knew you had good stuff to trade.

Are you only looking for OC? I've got some good sets saved.

i got stuff, interested mostly in what else you might have

pro tip, nobody wants whats already out there..
OC is always implied heavily

OC is good, I'm also into blackmail and girls who may or may not exactly be presentable here due to a lack of years (if you catch my drift).

My OC includes my wife, sister-in-law, cousin, niece, an asian chick, a college girl, some milfs, a preggo chick, a fatty, and probably a few more.

This is the kind of thread that can bring together Trump and Clinton supporters. Let the healing begin.

check your email in a sec

Holy shit dude, that's a LOT of people. I'm envious of you. I want to see the videos of her but I literally only have one creep vid to my name and it's sub-par, didnt event catch the lower half of their body. Wish I had goods to trade with you, i want that video.

Got any tips by the way? with all the OC you got you must have some decent tips. Do you only use an 808 cam? Put it in a tissue box or anything?

I'll check, but I'm heading to bed soon, so trading will have to wait, bro. ;)

im just going to send you my kik, then we can talk from there

Got it!! Thx user.

Thanks. It's all about being prepared. Know when and where chicks are going to be naked, and make sure you get there first with your gear, a good hiding spot, an empty memory card, and a full battery. Find a good vantage point that has maximum viewing range while also being inconspicuous. Spare USB power supplies are valuable tools.

I use the 808 mostly, but I use IP webcam pro on my Android, too. The phone I leave in plain sight, but the 808 I hide inside medicine bags, 3DS cases, backpacks, pockets of pants on the floor, poking from behind DVD players, etc. The thing's tiny, so it can fit most places. I have a lens extension, too, so I can snake it around corners or through grates.

Go ahead and contact me (anonibret at the google mail), willing to trade for OC and other stuff, too.

Damn. i might contact you but I seriously just have the one lousy video. thanks for sharing this chick though.

anyone good you wanna get?

Tried your e mail. it bounced.

Then you did it wrong, dude. I've been getting emails from other anons.

My cousin. I've got one video of her but it was waaay to risky. Wont try it again unless I am sure she wont find the camera.

sweet asses.

rate her / describe her