no one in every country gives a shit about tennis tßh

Post her thighs

SJW:
muh serina muh stronk black woman, noo

pol:
muh black women are masclune, muh white women are elfs, nooo, serina has cock

>we don't care about tenis actually

americans are truly suffering right now

Does anyone care about women's sports? Anyone on Sup Forums? Unless there's qt competitors, or one country is better or worse and it gives them something to shitpost about. Both cases they don't actually care about the sport

>let me tell you about your country

I like to watch girls at the gym does that count?

She's come a long way...

Americans rely too much on their negroids in sport which is a shame as their negroids hate America and white people

it doesn't. most of us don't care and of those that do, we realize that serena is kind of a cunt so its kinda approved. and kerber earned her way this year.

also angelique a cute. A CUTE!

She should get that lump on her thigh checked out.

How's Muhammed's dick taste after he's been assfucking your son all day?
Shut up. You've never even landed on the moon. We have more important shit to do than watch women's "sports".

see image from and shut the fuck up. We don't give a FUCK about the rest of the world.

you are spending a lot of time defending your glorious nation against us europoors though

I was at work watching it, I'll never forget. We all gathered around to watch the big match. When America lost, I watched this girl miscarry on the spot. I never saw anything like it.A flash mob entered to take advantage of our shocked state. Racist white cops killed several unarmed African Americans who were peacefully protesting. Craziest day of my life

Have a look at the moon. If the flag is by some magic still there, it's white. The moon is French.

finally the american female nigger reign is over