>it

>AHHYYYEEE WILL
>NEVAAAHHH
>let YOUUU become
>THE KAAAAAAIIIIIII

>HILL
>ARR
>EEE

So who's in this new series? It's going to be shit, isn't it?

Not sure a third was needed my friend but I'm not angry. In fact, I'd say I'm quite placid and ready to dose off.

Jesus, it's like you just picked the first Garak video from 2008 on Youtube and screencapped.

BLU-RAY WHEN?!

>It's going to be shit, isn't it?

Bryan Fuller
>Empok Nor
>The Raven
>Mortal Coil
>Living Witness (with Joe Menosky)
>Drone (with Joe Menosky)
>Bride of Chaotica
>Course: Oblivion
>Relativity

Nicholas Meyer
>Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
>Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
>Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Joe Menosky
>First Contact (episode)
>The Nth Degree
>In Theory
>Damok
>Hero Worship
>Conundrum
>The Chase
>The Thaw
>Distant Origin
>Scorpion
>Year of Hell
>Living Witness (with Bryan Fuller)
>Night
>Drone (with Bryan Fuller)
>Timeless
>Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy
>Blink of an Eye

You
>you have to go back

She was a qt 2bh. And really tall.

murrica siding with isis, like pottery

Not him, but you sound almost like you're scared and pointing everything out from the past as the bucket of hope for the new show being good.

..And that guy saying it's going to be shit shows you the possibility that something you hold dear could fall flat and it would die.

But I do hope it's good, just saying, typing all that out and ending with "you gotta' go back" is pretty sad mate.

So what's the justification for automatically assuming that it won't be good?

New show could be good, I don't think it will be train wreck bad. I just don't have high hopes for it considering it will be only streaming, hopefully they'll be trying to attract the same people that have been watching the shows on netflix for the first time and the older core audience who grew up on the original series and films.

I assume neither and, like every other sane man, just hope for the best.

I've learned not to put too much stock in hope, or too much in the fear of the worst.

On paper, the writing team is shaping up nicely.

But remember that the Zimmerman set design, the Okudas, the production teams that made those unforgettable sets, Robert Blackman's costume design, etc.

Those things may or may not be there and it may look aesthetically different, the direction could take a big change from past Trek, design elements may look almost out of universe if not executed properly.

A lot goes into making "Trek" is my point and that's why I'll wait until the final day when it airs on CBS.

All but two of those Bryan Fuller episodes are garbage. The other two guys are golden, but is there any way we can petition to keep Bryan Fuller from being involved with this show?

>All but two of those Bryan Fuller episodes are garbage.
Name them so I can laugh at your taste.

Only one I didn't like on the list is Drone, and I think it was because of that J. Boehmer guy's bad acting as the nice, inquisitive 29th century Borg.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

They're phase-shifted out of the normal space-time continuum, which allows me experience pleasure in a sub-space vacuole with life forms I created to do such a thing.

Um. Well they're modest.. SIR

i peed my pants a little

big brown and hairy, come, let me show you

Klingons as ISIS is stupid.
Clearly they are a combination of Mongols, Turks, and central asian raiders.

>Q in starfleet
The fuck?
When did this happen? In Voyager?

Q and the Grey

Almost makes me want to watch Voyager.
Almost.

They are yellow, and green if you know what I mean.

Voyager is a good show.

>he's never watched VOY
>thinks he can complain about it

>Mongols, Turks, and central asian raiders
>Literally turned into the Ottoman Caliphate
>ISIS are trying to restore that caliphate
Just replace "honor" with "Allah", and you have a jihadi race

DO IT!

But The Q and the Grey was a shit episode.

>retconning Amanda Rogers
>give a human a Q gun, they can kill other Q
>Janeway will do ANYTHING for her crew (but she won't do that)

I watched it when it was still on tv.
Just not all episodes.

voyager is worth watching, but I don't know if I would call it a good show…

Is this the lady from GoT?

>incentives-based economics
>usual hijinks and mischief

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

The one comforting thought from Anton's death

Maybe they'll stop making JJ Trek movies now.

Someone should congratulate Koenig on outliving his successor.

Hilary disgusts me

just write chekov out, he isn't an important character and it's an alternate universe so the whole crew doesn't need to be present

Was Ro the first Bajoran in Starfleet? It wasn't mentioned in her first appearance, and Picard mentions that there are others (and he would prefer any of them to Ro)

Actually the original timeline got written over when Nero went to the past and killed Kirk's dad. Star Trek works on a physical multiverse, not a temporal one, where a new one is created at every decision. WHere are you going to get all the mass and matter for trillions upon trillions of divergences every second>

Remember "City on the Edge of Forever" for the canonical example how time travel interference works. There are no divergent timelines in Star Trek.

JJ Trek is the only Star Trek truly in continuity now. Everything from TOS to Voyager is now rendered null and void

youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8

This. JJ Trek also owes us an explanation as to why the Spock that saved the whales would forget about the rules of time travel or care so little about erasing the past and replacing it with a worse one.

The River will provide

i believe orci not you

>There are no divergent timelines in Star Trek.
>what is the mirror universe

Oh yeah. The guy who got incredibly butthurt at a critic.Yeah, what HE thinks really matters

That's not a divergent timeline. Star Trek operates on a physical multiverse. An infinite number of universes where things can happen differently.

The Mirror Universe has always existed, but operates more on a survival of the fittest based moral inversion.

What was shown on Enterprise wasn't a divergent moment. The fact that they shot the Vulcan and eagerly sacked the ship is clear indica that things were already different for a long time beforehand

Unfortunately DS9 emasculated and killed off the Terran Empire forever

This comment is wrong on so many levels

>my dad was an old school trekkie, from when the show first came out
>I can't get him to watch any of the movies, or any of the series besides TOS

Not even TAS?

show him Trials and Tribble-ations

>There are no divergent timelines in Star Trek.
The fucking Worf episode confirmed there's a multiverse.

Listen, numbnuts. I NEVER said there weren't alternate universes. What I said was that timelines didnt diverge. Big difference

In that Worf episode, those were physical universes that have always existed where things happened differently

You're flat wrong and the evidence proves it. You are a clog in the gene pool. Fuck off.

neeeeeeeeeerd fiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Sounds like your dad is a patrician.

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

E V E R
V
E
R

Are we canon?

>All but two of those Bryan Fuller episodes are garbage

Imagine being this plebian

"smeg" is my "moist", so no

If Trek 2017 is successful, you don't think CBS would actually consider it?

They've got the entire universe in their back pocket, it'd be the perfect time to do it as well.

I'll predict a 30% gross if they do DS9, not sure about Voyager, but I still love Voyager, if for anything, the stand alones and the excellent feel of it as being semi-serialized.

>don't give me the Soval listening post lecture / Year of Hell should've been a season.

>tfw rewatching the Pumpkinhead movies
>get to the second one
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S GARAK PLAYING A COUNTRY SHERIFF

Is this BSG or Babbylon5ive?

No, it's a good show.

Daily reminder that TNG was a woefully gay PC fest only suitable for faggots, sjw morons, cucks, and trannies.

Daily reminder that Voyager was a super gay hagfest populated by a shipload of sniveling whiners subservient to an annoyingly preachy feminist incompetent who suffered from chronic psychosexual penis envy.

Daily reminder that NigTrek9 was a boring soap opera with a bunch of unlikeable characters, feminists everywhere, a token nig commander, and way too many space jews.

I want to be a handsome Cardassian.

The entire felt like one huge liberal dildo trying to skullfuck me. The trills are basically tranny mcguffins.
It was just run by a head hag but the rest of the females were workin' for me.
I don't remember any feminists in DS9 but you are right about the token nignog and too many space jews. Quark was fun though.

>feminists everywhere
Wut? I guess you could consider Slagzia Dax feminist, but other than that...

Why are you responding to pasta?

Nasty.

Not all feminists are female.

Because it wasn't a pasta as of a week ago

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

Do none of you dumb c*** ever remember that old wrinkled Ferengi woman that was quarks mother?
From the time we first see her to the very last episode she goes on one large feminist Excursion that destroys an entire species.
Just a little replicated food for thought You babbling Brooks

No.

Next Generation only cost them a few million to restore, and they said it was a huge financial failure. And that's the most popular Trek series by far. If people didn't line up to buy the TNG blu rays they sure as shit aren't paying for the literally who shows, no matter how well the new series does.

>c***
Oh look, it's imgur filename autist

The Ferengi arc represents the transformation of Jews (capitalism) into Israelis (social democracy).

In the next series, we'll see that Rom retired and now lives comfortably with Leeta on a Ferengi kibbutz, farming grubworms for free, for the good of the people.

No, it doesn't. I'm sorry you've interpreted it that simply but Jews cannot be so put in such rudimentary terms.

Jews have helped foment hard communistic revolutions (1917 October Revolution of the Bolsheviks) or enact all encompassing change to capitalistic systems (Federal Reserve Act).

Israel is their homeland that allows them to have a cultural and military safeguard that doesn't always exist for them in other countries. They exist in many forms of government.

Also, you've made an equation of an economic system to a governmental one. You need to go back to school or something (read: go look up both of those terms).

Are you the self-appointed master tard here, or what?

YAACITGP. Space yourself.

Oh, look... tardspeak.

He's what you call a Trektard; he "are a clog in the gene pool."; an event orchestrator, a filename obsessor; and a man tells people about his sexual organs.

but at least he's not driven to post the same shit day to day like an unchanging pile of living fecal matter that neither lives nor dies

Trektards have always been a nasty bunch. Probably has much to do with the fact that they are mostly fat, repulsive, sexually frustrated, shut-in permavirgins with absolutely no lives outside of their ultra-lame, jew-inspired fantasy world.

>Trektard Trek thread poster
>Trek threads rehash 20-50 year old tv shows
>Same shit talk over and over for years
>Trektard then demands: Find something new to say.

But you see that puts you one rung below them because you pretend to troll them whilst simultaneously proving you are partly the definition of one.

You leave your trail of useless, forgotten shit in archives and don't even realize it.

You're (that's called a contraction btw) a living, breathing parody of yourself.

>forgotten
>posts screencaps

>It's a stunt Data episode

would marry forever