Secrets/confession thread. Share whats on your mind anons

Secrets/confession thread. Share whats on your mind anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rip

My favorite hobby is answering the security questions on my relatives/fb friends iCloud to gain access to their personal photos. I've done this successfully 6 times.

Doesn't it alert them once you get past the security questions? I think I know my friends but some user told me it will alert them so I didnt bother.

I voted for Trump

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me too! hahahahahahahahahahahaa!

My ex sucked a dogs cock for me

my cars mom tried to friend me in the back of my finger.

Nice! How did you get her to do that?

hottttt

Enjoyed sex in the missionary position

did u make a babby?

I showed her some videos and joked about it then brought it back up another time, and she was interested. Never seen anything hotter than watch her lips wrap around a big thick red dogs cock.. she wanked a pony and let her dog lick her a few times too

I've been a faithfully married man of 10 years but I'm going to start fucking other women because my wife has turned totally cold.

I hook up with my wife's sister on a semi-regular basis and have been doing so since before we were married.

She didn't want to get dog fucked?

We did try, he mounted and got in her once but only for a few seconds as she squirmed up the couch as he thrusted in. Unfortunately we ran out of time to keep tryinh

Too bad! But at least you kicked it off your bucket list of things you wanted to see.

I voted for Trump but my wife thinks I voted for Gary Johnson

Yup, and I recorded it so I can rewatch whenever, thankfully. Miss the hot dirty bitch, though.

I am a wizard.

My husband voted for trump thinking he convinced me of voting for gary johnson, it was my play the whole time.

I'm tall, good looking, resonating voice, swagger in my walk, dress nice, epitome of an alpha male on the outside.

A lot of days my physical appearance is literally the only way I feel good about myself because I'm a fucking wreck on the inside.

Can I tempt you into a mega??

Its not worth the risk for me, sorry.
If I could, I would. I'd love to see the comments

I convinced an ex gf to finger her younger sister

Wait till the outside goes to shit also then you know how I feel, nothing worse then having something good and losing it.

Sure, I'll spill it. My cousin is living with me for a few months and I really want to fuck her. Not sure if I should try and hint at it subtly or just keep getting off to her fb photos.

Whenever I need to get stuff done I pretend there is a dominatrix who will reward me with sex and orgasms only if I get it done and torture me by bringing me to the brink but never climax if I fail.

Even when it's something as mundane as cleaning the house.

even failure seems ok

I peed with my pants down until I was 13.

thats hot, are you m or f?

Starting when I was 12-13, I felt like I wanted to see or be in a group of boys from my school - completely naked. Their bodies were so interesting to me. I know I'm bisexual.

post pics of her.

I'm a mexibro who voted for Donald Pump cause I wanted nothing more than to see the tremendous devastation it would cause so many people and I couldn't be happier, whatever happens from here is worth it.

Had this on replay all day, enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

I cheated on the person I'm dating with my friends mom. And then her daughter (my friend). Neither her nor her mom know I slept with the other

awesome! how did that happen?

I kept all the nudes my ex wife sent me over the years.

We've been divorced for almost a year.

I still masturbate to those nudes

share please. did she ask about them when u split?

Yeah she did, I lied and said I deleted them.

Honestly why would they even bother asking. They know that no one would delete that shit.

She was pretty naive.

lol would u share one? a pussy shot maybe

My roommate's gf is super cute I wanna bang her so bad. I was home alone with her. I kept my door open and started to masturbate. As she was passing she saw my big cock and stared it. I pretended i was unaware. She stared at my cock like 2-3 mins

I always want to try this when my friends girlfriend is over - and she's usually over a lot when he isn't home, but I just can't get myself to do it. It sounds like a good idea in the mind, but actually going through with it is just nerve wracking.

>be me
>be married
>wife has 3 hot as fuck sisters all under 18
>mother in law comes to my house with oldest and youngest
>sisters have a drink from wendy's they're sharing
>set drink on table, wife, mil, both sisters go outside
>dont know how long i have but can't resist
>take off lid and whip dick out
>already mostly hard just from seeing those fine sluts
>takes like 30 sec to cum, drop a load in the drink
>put drink back on table, lid on cup
>the 14 and 17 yo sister come inside and immediately start drinking it
>they both took 2 or 3 big drinks while me, my wife, and their mom watched
>left with cup without noticing
>later while fucking wife's pussy, only thinking about her baby sisters drinking my cum