Is there a bigger group of manchildren within music? All metal fans I've met have fucking immature

Is there a bigger group of manchildren within music? All metal fans I've met have fucking immature.

They can be nice, but from the ones I've met it's obvious that they never really grew up and are either still living with their parents or were forced out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVB8lM-oCSk
youtube.com/watch?v=QuphOxBX8YI
youtube.com/watch?v=VzhMkSN9dQc
youtube.com/watch?v=n9B0cCctVLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have been fucking immature*

Japanese and Korean pop idol fans are 800x worse.
Radiohead and shoegaze fans are pretty bad too, and emo fans, and noise fans... the list goes on.
Also I'm a metalfag that moved out of my parents' house at 19 (still too late imo), but I'm still kind of a manchild.

I fucking HATE metal.
Spiritual poison.

Here's my music.
>shameless self plug
>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun

Because you hang out with immature people dumbass

>folk metal
>melodic metal
>symphonic metal
>neoclassical metal

Your ignorance is showing

Is there a bigger group of manchildren within music? All rap fans I've met have fucking immature.

They can be nice, but from the ones I've met it's obvious that they never really grew up and are either still living with their parents or were forced out.

have been fucking immature*

You can't expect much from niggers, but yes rap is just as bad but the monkeys have an excuse.

Heavy metal is an extremely young genre, and the only real new entrants to the genre are also extremely young. With bands like Decapitated entering the scene with a 15 year old singer, of course you're going to have young fans... the appeal to youth also generally appeals to people who are "young at heart" or immature.

I love metal because it promotes instrumental virtuosity in non-classical music, which is basically an obsolete concept outside of heavy metal and jazz. The lyrical content leaves much to be desires, but for compositional value and pure flashiness, you just can't beat it.

For the record, I'm not a manchild - I'm a CPA.

There is no excuse for being a dumb nigger. They can choose to elevate themselves to 'Black Man' status but find it easier to be nig-nogs.

fans of Sup Forums are pretty bad too

I like this album atm, the guitar is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=eVB8lM-oCSk

this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=QuphOxBX8YI

Can't argue with those trips or that pick. Brendon Small is fucking genius.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VzhMkSN9dQc

That was a fantastic movie

Underrated guitarist imo
youtube.com/watch?v=n9B0cCctVLI

>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun
Sounds like garbage, kill yourself.

what movie is it?

You should show your music to your parents so someone appreciates it

sure but rap is far more popular and accepted than metal.

you forgot to change parents to just parent. kek

Is there a bigger group of manchildren within internet culture? All Sup Forumstards I've met have fucking immature.

Deathgasm

It's on Netflix!

white are the biggest consumers of rap music

whites*

By numbers. By percentage of the demographic, no. Surprise - there's more white people than black in the US.

i mean globally

im just saying rap is popular culture

These people aren't an accurate representation of metal fans. A more appropriate turn is "Metal Head". Dickheads with spike bracers trying to prove they're fucking hardcore to everyone they encounter

/thread

/thread

I bet you suck way too much nigger dick.

As opposed to just enough?

>implying you suck the right amount of nigger dick

Is there a bigger group of manchildren within music? All classical fans I've met have fucking immature.

>rap vs metal

>unironic

>LEL

beat me to it you bastard

>All these butthurt metal babies
lel

srsly, lel look at their replies, they sound 15

>that makes it acceptable

ishygddt.jpg