Any better prog albums from the 2000s?

Any better prog albums from the 2000s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBWhKQV4-7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes styled prog, beach boys type vocals. Best prog album in the past 15 years. youtube.com/watch?v=iBWhKQV4-7Y

yeah

why the fuck does google say classical?

>Yes styled prog, beach boys type vocals
That sounds like the best combination ever.

I can honestly say the first side of that album is some of the best prog I've heard in a long time. The only problem I have with Moon Safari, is that it feels like it's building up to a complex solo or something, but it never really happens. It happens in the last song on the album, Other Half of the Sky though (which is 31 mins long)

Highly recommend Methuseleh's Children (First track on the album, 16-17 mins long)

I am so happy that someone other than me brought up moon safari, but a doorway to summer is vastly superior.

but pitchfork gave it a 2/10!??

Scaruffi gave it an 8. That's like 5 planets of energy for the spirit bomb.

>any prog beyond 1972
>good
L O L

sounds like mcr

I mean, you have a point, but you're also retarded.

L O L

This is even better than I expected. Especially the intro and the first track, so beautiful and magical. Thanks

Lightbulb Sun is better, even though it contains their worst track

L O L

How is Prog MCR not the best shit ever?

I actually like Fear of a blank planet more, it's more cohesive, Absentia has some of the best songs but also a couple of really dull ones that go no where.

I really liked The ConstruKction of Light but many people don't. It's worth a try I guess, I find it endearing personally.

four chords that made a million?