Pfff Ben Dover

Jet Travolta sr.

Buzz Lightyear

Johntra Wallta

Jon transvestolta

Jan trachenbeg he's the German John travolta

Ben Stiller

John Travolta:

John Joseph Travolta (born February 18, 1954)[1][2] is an American actor, producer, dancer, and singer. Travolta first became known in the 1970s, after appearing on the television series Welcome Back, Kotter (1975–1979) and starring in the box office successes Saturday Night Fever (1977) and Grease (1978). His acting career declined through the 1980s, but enjoyed a resurgence in the 1990s with his role in Pulp Fiction (1994), and he has since starred in films such as Face/Off (1997), Swordfish (2001), Wild Hogs, and Hairspray (both 2007).

Travolta was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for performances in Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction. He won his only Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy for his performance in Get Shorty and has received a total of six nominations, the most recent being in 2008. In 2014, he received the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in International Cinema.[3] In 2016, Travolta received his first Primetime Emmy Award as a producer of the first season of the anthology series American Crime Story, subtitled The People v. O. J. Simpson, also receiving an additional nomination for his portrayal of lawyer Robert Shapiro.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, dipshit, the guy from Rambo

Nicholas Cage

Wreck it Ralph.

Star Wars. wait no... its Zelda

Gee your probably fun at parties

Favio with Ashley Olsen's face shopped on

Bendthatdick Cuminsnatch

underrated

jontra vontra

Magnus Carpenter. He was the cover of Playgirl 2004

Binny Varbarino

Tom Cruise

Elon Musk

Bendingdick Cummonvage

He looks familiar, I think he works at the deli around the corner

a gay fagg

Isn't that Sylvester Stallone? I love him in The Empire Strikes First.

This is Marvin howserwitz

Scuz me

A faggot that likes little boys. John Travolta.

Mars Volta?

That's Christopher Poole, he invented 9gag.