"Fuck racism, sexism and white men."

"Fuck racism, sexism and white men."

Agree? Disagree? Discuss.

By saying fuck white men your being racist and sexist nice oxymoron faggot

Well, just the first two tbh.

>discuss.
No. Kill yourself.

And you're high if you think hate crimes against white men aren't going to start happening soon. This social climate was tense before, but now the SJWs are out for blood and you just elected "White Privilege" in carnate as POTUS. Get a gun.

A chick on my facebook just posted a thing about how bad it was that Trump won - followed by a post of a cartoon white man crying with the caption: "I'm not privileged because I get sad sometimes"

How come you choice to be in to pedofilia?
After all sexual preference is just a choice.
Would it not be more easy just to be a heterosexual man who enjoyed women in your own age?

You do have free will you know, no one is to blame for your actions then you

Lol don't get butthurt - Sup Forums is a place of civil discussion.

>butthurt over shit tier b8 thread
>lurking to watch you samefag this shittily
1/10 here's your final (You).

Who the fuck are these people? Seriously, I'm a progressive who voted for Sanders, as are most of my friends, and aren't we the people who are supposed to be responsible for all this cringy faggotry? I'm older for Sup Forums so maybe that's why I don't see it?

>1/10 here's your final (You).
You fucking newfags need to quit with this shit. It's gay.

>"Fuck racist, sexism and white men."

fuck lets be racist against whites, fuck lets be sexist against men.

FTFY

I fuck white men regularly since I'm racist and sexist but also a fag.

Racism is inherent. Everyone has instances o racism. Thinking someone is below you is racist, or thinking someone is above you is also racist if you only think they are there because of their race. Some shit goes into ethnicity, like Brits and Poles but a lot of times it's banter. Liberals are perhaps the most racist because of them virtue signalling so hard because they believe that minority groups of different ethnicities are mistreated and too dumb to know any better, and have that white saviour complex to save minorities from other whites.

Sexism is also inherent. Women and men cannot be equal except in the eyes of the law, but we can treat each other well.

White men are just people, too.

Well uh..there ya go.

/Thread

>thread has been proven to be shit.

Seriously, stop hating on "white men". You need to be specific, as in focusing on the rich yes - white- old men that have literally fucked over every race including their own fellow white guys.

Those rich people aka 0.1% that everyone constantly forgets are the ones keeping all of America's wealth. Reducing the percentage of middle income people. Focus on actually resolving issues, not hating on each others race. Hop to it

Do you concur?

The reason Trump got voted in is because the majority WHITE voters have been targeted as racists simply for BEING white -- it's socially acceptable to be racist to white people and socially acceptable to be sexist towards men.

OP here. I'm a white dude - I've spent my life being told how privileged I am, while struggling just as hard as everyone else. The only difference is everyone can invalidate any struggle I've had because I'm part of the demographic that has it the easiest, apparently.

I'm not even crying about it, I worked hard and I'm comfortable. But I watched a shitload of people who were neither male or white succeed with as much effort or less than me.

>taking the bait
Lol

And the cycle continues. If liberals used more tact when trying to convince others to take on their views, they wouldn't be in the position.
Telling someone that their struggles are invalid is a terrible way to get people to listen to you. What makes it worse is the fact that heaps of these SJWs are from middle to upper class families that completely ignore their own privileges.

Get the fuck out of here. We dont like your kind round here

There are only two things I hate in the world...

>white men
Stopped reading there.
This is now a black male b8 thread.

i feel like people who don't understand privilege see it on an individual level because of their own struggle. the thing with all this is that privilege is based on statistics and demographics on a general population scale

Racism and sexism are forms of systemic oppression, not individual acts of aggression or hatred. This is why there is such a thing as an unintentionally racist joke. The comedian might not feel any hatred, and the joke doesn't physically harm anyone, but it props up a societal view which is racist.

White men are not the victims of systemic oppression and so racism or sexism against white men is impossible.

That shit is cringy as fuck no matter what side of the line you stand on.

Really? Define Systemic oppression. (Dont spare the details.)

look it up. You should be proactive in educating yourself, not waiting for it to happen or demanding it from anons on Sup Forums

well? I am interested in your view point.. you just going to drop some shit than run off....

I wish somebody would fuck me...

Fair point. Expect when said education is only half true at-best then I think it falls more into the realm of bullshit.. which I've seen enough of the past few days to bother looking up more.

Why should I bother looking up more bullshit filled with half truths..

you're not looking up a "half-truth." You're looking up a basic definition of a term. If you're too paranoid that you think definitions are lying to you then this isn't going to go anywhere.

> EHJOOKAYT YO SELF WITE BOI
you fucking faggots are still clinging to this shit? Lmao. If you don't answer the fuckin qurstion one has every damn right to think you're full of shit.

Which they do.
Which is why no one buys it.
Which is one reason among many yo asses lost every goddamn seat of political power in the United goddamn States nigger.

Its on you. You have this thing in your hand, you believe it to be the light of truth, and you selfishly withold it in your slothfulness, and your punishment is to have no man believe you that this thing is the light of truth in the first place, you punkass bitch.

It is not on me to teach basic definitions. If you've not got to that stage yet then how can you possibly engage in a conversation on these issues? The thread wouldn't last long enough for me to teach you every last thing, or you to form an opinion worth hearing.

u loose,

>make spelling errors
>thus the other guy's retarded
Thems some shit debating skills you got there

Yeah, and constantly shitting on me because I'm part of a demographic that statistically has it easier isn't helping anything.

Screeching about how I'm not doing enough while simultaneously dismissing any hardship I've personally faced isn't going to make me want to help you.

It makes me vote for Trump