We're seeing more and more of this lately with women getting their hijab ripped off

We're seeing more and more of this lately with women getting their hijab ripped off.

Should we start a nationwide campaign to go out into the streets and pull any hijabs we see? Sort of like a G-check, only hijab checking?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/student-nola-hijab-robbed-trump-hat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one needs a full cavity search. I got the rubber gloves and lube

People wouldn't stand for a nun having her hood or habit checked for ANY reason. It's hypocritical to fuck with someone's hijab.
Be as offensive as you'd like. Just do it consistently. If religious ceremonial garb is unacceptable to America, then that doesn't get to not apply to Christianity.

Totally, if you're some edgy 15 year old faggot, go for it.

im not incredibly fond of muslims but that is kind of fucked up

How?
I've yeah the quran and nowhere does it say that women have to wear a hijab.

Women who do that claiming it's because of islam deserve it.
Fucking idiots.

What is the first amendment again?

Fuck yourself.
I'm atheist,
but fuck yourself bud.

#AllReligiousGarbMatters

FUCK OFF

Yes, that's OBVIOUS. Right now we're focused on Muslims though

I would

Well damn, check out /b tonight

Why?

Don't you have school tomorrow? Go to bed.

That looks more like Europe than the US judging by the cops uniforms.

Except nuns would take their magic hat off, because it's not literally rape for them to do so, it's just a uniform.

>fuck off and let me not care about intellectual integrity
I know you took the short bus to school, but get that weak ass shit outta here. Don't you have some Algebra homework to complete?

How about you take your intolerance elsewhere. Your attitudes are only setting us back

Why. Shouldn't we be entitled to tear it off.

Sup Forums IS an Internet hate machine, but it hates everyone equally.
Pic related.

Who is this we? The police already is

nice roll

i meant the nun garb

>post 10 year old picture from France.

Pls, go ahead. See how long you live.

We is the nun garb? Like "nun garbs should be entitled to tear themselves off"?

I know, I just said the police is already entitled to tear a nun's gard off. So I'm asking again, who is "we". Because it can't be yourself, as you are not allowed to tear jihabs off. If you were reffering to yourself, then you are mistaken.

You're not entitled to a fucking thing, dipshit.

how many nuns have blown them selves up with explosives for jesus? Yea, ok 0? so that might be why shitskin ragheads get fucked with.

tbh i say we fuck em

New fetish. More.

gotchu fam

How many of us white people have fucked our sisters or cousins? Fucked horses or dogs?

fucking and suicide bombing are two completely different things user.

I like the first bent over one. Kinda like they're reluctantly exposing themselves. Also that's a lickavle anus if I've ever seen one.

I see Sup Forums is has really turned their hatred all the way up to 11/10 since Trump has been elected.

Pick a new target. Women and Muslims and niggers have been the target for too long. Fat people need to get checked. Grab a fat roll.

>what are the crusades

i dont have anymore like that so ill post what i got left.

>Comparing incest and bestiality to terrorism

Liberals man, I fucking swear you guys are retarded. Fuck these shit skinned animals and their fucked up religion. It deserves no respect, especially after what happened in Florida. They came to OUR HOUSE. They are gonna get fucked with.

i say we let the men stay in iranistan and fuck goats while we let their women in.

if anything the catholics need to be checked more as they actually have a chance of effecting policy in america irl they can catholic my balls if they keep propping up these fucking liquor laws where i live idc if its sunday bitch if i dont get a bottle of jack ima start shaking

everyone has killed everyone else at some point.

to say that muslims deserve to have their religious rights impeded because of extremists is absolutely fucking retarded.

by far, america has killed more foreigners on their soil then any terrorist group, so why the fuck don't we start burning down churches/raping nuns and lynching preachers? oh, because not every american is a christian? for fucks sake, stop watching fox news and jacking yourself off to pictures of trump and bush fucking each other in the ass.

stop being a fucking hypocrite.

this entire thread is

>we're seeing more and more muslim women have one of their friends pull off their hijabs so they can blame it on trump supporters

Fixed it for you.

...why?

wow. Legit perfect tits if there ever were

aaaahahaha who designed this fantasy

>Should we start a nationwide campaign to go out into the streets and pull any hijabs we see? Sort of like a G-check, only hijab checking?

Do it! That's only going to prompt the angry niggas that are mad Trump lost to beat you niggas up on a more consistent basis.

Yeah this kind of shit pisses me off. People hate the hijab because women apparently are forced to wear it, so we should be ripping it off their heads and forcing them to stop wearing it? Cunts.

Sounds like something a Nazi would do. Stop and frisk everywhere. Pretty sure the founding father's wouldn't want us all to act like redcoats on the street in our own land. Its wrong and immoral.
Whatever happened to sticking together?

Implying anyone came here for any reason other than sand nigger jokes.

>Sounds like something a Nazi would do.

I can't wait to see how these assholes try to dispute this one

The founding fathers were raping Nigger slaves left and right. It is our duty as patriots to rape and defile nigger sluts.

sounds like Kristallnacht

>B-BUT TRUMP WON

Trump winning doesn't mean you get a free pass on assaulting people, nor does it mean it's suddenly okay to target muslims or blacks. But no, you go ahead and make his supporters look like they're all members of Stormfront and I'm sure that'll go over well in the long run. Christ you people are dumb.

Nice mental gymnastics dude. Have fun with the raping or whatever, I forgot civilization is incapable of progress...

lets go around and give christians stigmata

I don't think you should be speaking for other nations.

Okeedokee then, thanks for the advice

The look russian or eastern european

that latest one turned out to be a lie

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/student-nola-hijab-robbed-trump-hat

Any more hijab sluts, please?

Anytime broham

They should be banned so should all religion ..mainly because you god loving cunts were responsible for most wars

Doing this would make all the angry liberals right. It would give them reason to think Trump was a bad idea and that his followers are racist. This is the kind of thing that would fuck over everyone else for no gain whatsoever.

Doing this would make all the angry liberals right. It would give them reason to think Trump was a bad idea and that his followers are racist. This is the kind of thing that would fuck over everyone else for no gain whatsoever.

Gotta love mobile Sup Forums clients. My post duplicated.

Typical. Marine gets the creampie while Navy takes it in the ass. Fucking sailors man... Air Force is probably off in the back somewhere cucked out of his mind, jerking it with old axle grease and a belt.

a matter of men not woman

No.

Kek
10/fucking 10 user. You are a national goddamn treasure.