Fuck you Trump

Fuck you Trump

Trump won . jokes on you

what's with the "please don't hurt me" look?

Such a strong and compelling message. It must have taken insurmountable balls to flip off a concrete tile on camera

kek

Hey, There is always hope faggots like OP will leave the US.

Then we take away their welfare and tariff the SHIT out of them. And the next time the nignogs riot we declare war and invade.

We get the land, They get fucked... Total win win... Plus a few years of not having to pay for their shitty states at all...

I'd fuck him.

WTF seriously wtf white people

Lol

By some proper shows you fucking hippy.

pls be true

Yeah, I bet this faggot owns shit shows like family guy

Go back to smoking weed you lazy ass piece of shit. You don't like it move to Mexico because the Canadians have already increased their borders patrols because they don't want you fucks up there ruining their country.

Cut your faggot hair you cuck lord.

mad cuz bad

fuck off hippie cuck, this pic won't get you laid.

hahHAHAHA PLEASE

fukken saved

>doesn't like Trump
>must be a lazy stoner
The narrowmindedness is palpable.

Also, OP said "your country" so he's not even living in the US. Learn basic comprehension, and enjoy living under a self-serving jackass who can afford to singlehandedly buy out Congress to pass whatever law he feels like passing. He's going to plunge the US into a fascist society. Have fun with your delusions of "greatest president ever" while they last

That'll show that billion dollar jerk!

Do you know, conservative, red states use welfare far more than liberal, blue states? Cali, Pa, and New York all pay into welfare so you poor whites can have your free shit that you bitch about so much.

Well, I'm in the wrong thread. Ironic to insult your reading comprehension skills. It still stands, though, that Trump is going to use his ridiculous amount of wealth to destroy the checks-and-balances system and buttfuck the constitution into the dirt, so have fun anyways

Uh Huh... Sure they do...

Any other fantasy you wanna roll play while you are here? I'm game...

Oh, I know! lets pretend Hillary won next!.

Aw shit, Wold fell apart... Ok, next game...

get cucked loser ass faggot

Kid looks like he related to putin.

just choke on a peanut you fucking faggot

topkek at an idoit thinking he could rule an effective country or military..

same dude but hilary still lost fucking fag

You couldnt plan, coordinate and execute your own dick to the toilet to take a piss..

Holy fuck you guys are killing me

No it's a fact, look it up if you're interested in facts. Otherwise keep worshiping some retarded invisible man in the sky.

Butthurt nigger detected
Can't wait to see you leave you filthy mongoloid monkey

If the country was full of nothing but people like you.. It would Hitler, and Germany taking it in all holes.. all over again.

I'm actually looking forward to some of what trump will do. I like the look of his first 100 days but also I know people like you are borderline retarded so I don't care what you think.

>horrible grammar
>comparing everybody to hitler
oh boy we have an intellectual here!

Absolute madman

Protip: Trump also thinks this about most of his voter base. This is because he actually is smart.

Good stuff.

the german left is giving 0 fucks about hioery los.
only the media and feminazis cares.
i am a radical left anarchist my self and have to admit your better off with trump
fuck hilary she would not change anything
trump could change something but lets wait and see first

hue hue

I thought its natalie portman

holy shit

Chekked
Also, op is a nigger faggot

You don't matter. Die when your welfare is cut off.

This cunts everywhere

In France people in the news looked at the value of the dollar. It did not crash, so nobody gives a shit Trump won.

CHEKKED

This is so good

ya german stock market is preaty chiled out to
mosty people care about that trump hase no goverment expiriance
and that for they dont realy know how he handles things

I thought only rich white men voted for Trump, make up your mind with the damage control

>racism just makes sense
But it really does.

Too soon

Man I wish I had the courage to flip off pavement like he does.

Hah, get meme'd kiddo

His mom has more hair on her chest than he does.. bigger balls too...

This dude might be proof anal sex leads to reproduction

Sarcasm?

What a fucking tool