As much as I hate this retard, I'd hate to think what would happen if he really were impeached or assassinated...

As much as I hate this retard, I'd hate to think what would happen if he really were impeached or assassinated. As huge of a faggot as he is, Mike Pence is worse. The guy practically wants to look into "camps" for sexual orientation conversion.

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

When you get down to it, are there really any smart people?

Well we can't kill the fags nowadays

Wow I had no idea. What an illuminating guy you are. I will live better having read that

obviously he doesn't nor do I, Pence's antigay bills and actions are pretty fucking dated. Explain why his thoughts that Pence the VP is not so bad as Trump on the issue of gay rights.

Sounds like a great idea.

Gay people now have hope that they dont have to be gay anymore.

kill both before a cabinet can be formed. end of problem. gotta kill ryan too, but, yeah, right now killing 3 people is all it would take.

called trump a faggot and then defended gays

I dont think you understand how it works...

>The guy practically wants to look into "camps" for sexual orientation conversion.

Because being gay is a choice and he knows it.

nah, hes right.

>call you bro
>must mean i think youre my brother

have you ever been a gay?

user is right, user. Being gay is a choice. They don't want to be hetero.

Yes. The pussy didn't choose me, I chose the pussy.

so what youre saying is that youve been a fagot

Im going to need some documented proof

You think I want to like traps? Trust me, after I ejaculate, and get a good look at the pictures, I'm disgusted, but I always find myself going back to them. I'm bi, not full gay, and I didn't make that choice.