Is it still possible to have sex with a black woman now that Trump is President...

Is it still possible to have sex with a black woman now that Trump is President? Or will they deny white guys their pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats14/minorities.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you retarded?

Possibly. Now what is the answer?

You still won't get any black woman, but I will still be fucking black pussies. A president isn't going to change that you retard.

Ghetto black girls will have sex with literally anyone. And educated black girls will only have sex with white guys. Now stop asking such stupid questions.

I want to eat some pussy.

lol virgin

moar like this

Now ask a smart question

The hostility is at a high right now but I guess hostility is passion so there can still be interracial sex. Thanks for the answer and the unsolicited sexual self report.

And you know this only because you've seen other white men have sex with black women? Try thinking as an individual rather than as a whole race. YOU have never fucked a black woman, that's what this post tells me.

>inb4 you say you don't want to fuck niggeresses

Make sure you fuck them with no condom because it feels really right to cum right in them. Make sure she doesn't use birth control pills too. Enjoy that black pussy Sup Forumsro, the way God intended.

I'd enjoy getting pegged by a black woman. I think I'd be too intimidated to get my dick up and actually penetrate. The sassyness makes me submissive.

Wtf is wrong with you?
>nigga u gay

Uhh, you want to get fucked by a black tranny.

>tfw no qt black gf to cuddle with

When the hostility and racial tension gets too much, it makes me want to submit to black women and men. I don't like confrontation

Weirdo.

Listen here you fucking faggots

White people built this country. We fucking own it.

That means every woman belongs to us.
Go out and fuck these women.

damn
she knows she's got it going on and how to work it

Jews own America. Always have. Always will.

Always possible if you have $10 or a crack rock

OP, before you get your dick wrecked, here's some facts about black women and STDs:

Chlamydia: 5.7% more than white women.

Gonorrhea: 10.7% more than white women.

Syphilis: 9.2% more than white women.

cdc.gov/std/stats14/minorities.htm

The CDC also states that 44% (19,540) of estimated new HIV diagnoses in the United States were among African Americans, who comprise only 12% of the US population.