The DEA is banning this opiate U-47700, named Pink...

The DEA is banning this opiate U-47700, named Pink. The ban (I believe) goes into effect Monday 11/14 so I'm thinking of trying to get some before it happens. I wish I had found out about it sooner.

Has anyone had any experience with this drug? How did you use it? Snort/shoot/etc.

Any online sites you've dealt with and can vouch for?

It's fake opium mostly manufactured in China. That's all you need to know.

That's slightly less than what I need to know. Have you ever used it?

Stick to weed and beer bro

Its an RC Opiate that has little less half life as hydrocodone.
You can only getting it through deep web now no clear net vendors will ship.
It has little to no euphoria, more pain relief. Still get that opiate high just not the dream state euphoria the more enjoyable opiates possess.
Its meh I rate 6.5

I have not used it. You have to be full retard to.

but best advice is to avoid gaining a sweet tooth for opiates. It's a one way street and you either are using, clean, or dead.

Hurr durr I never did a thing so don't do it cause retard. Drugs are good buddy.

You should get out more.

buddy of mine plugged this along with rc benzos.
Was in a coma for a month
Now he has to relearn to walk and basic motor skills
basically hospitalized for the next 1+ year

I would be very content with 60-120 10mg percs a month, but since that's too much for our shitbag government, I've got to be open to other options.

I'd rather not do heroin and would rather do something that I can have some vague trust as to its contents so I can dose properly.

So, when I see something that's vaguely interesting, I'm usually up to try it. Kratom is somewhat of a letdown unfortunately.

You're shot buddy. There's a difference between moderate drugs and drugs that will fuck your life up. Clearly you're a junkie or aspiring to be.

Thanks for the info. Any idea how much he shot?

I'm not a shooter anyways, but just curious.

Stock up on Kratom instead.

I understand drugs and addiction. I'm not naive to the dangers of addiction. But if you really think that addiction is an inevitable consequence of drug use, even heroin, you should do some research on modern views of addiction.

There are plenty of reasonable, self-aware people that can just use opiates the same way other people drink a six-pack after work or on the weekends. Not every person is an inevitable junkie.

>U-47700
Sometimes referred to simply as U4, the super-strong synthetic opioid has been cited as the cause of dozens of deaths across the U.S. in the last several months – including, most notably, the overdose death of Prince, caused by a "cocktail" that included Fentanyl and U-47700.
U-47700 is said to be about seven and a half times the strength of morphine – and that's only if it's manufactured to the exact specifications of the patent.
Death isn't the only risk to a U4 user. On Reddit, users shared horror stories about unforeseen side effects such as rectal bleeding after "plugging" (inserting the drug anally) and severe nerve damage in areas affected by intravenous use – even after six months of being clean and sober.

In short: stay away

Blasted 0.05mg n it was alright. Too fiddly for me, I have a tendency to get carried away

Get a metric buttfuck load of it is my opinion

He didn't say anything about needles buddy. lol

Doing it and it's alright, but doesn't have the euphoria that opiates do. It's nice and relaxing, and I get where people make the comparison, but lacks the mild euphoric punch that I enjoy in oxys and the like.

I understand where you are coming from.
From my personal oppinion, and going through the spectrum of addiction, went from percocets from pops medicine cabinet to graduating to shooting H a couple years later.
All opiates have the similar or same effects, the high gives you the best relief in the fucking world and makes you content with reality.
It will always progress no matter what you tell yourself, be it 3 months. 1 year. 3 years.
cycle of a junkie always triumphs unless you are in chronic pain.
stick to weed bro or psychedelics

I actually get the euphoria from kratom. Then again, I have little opioid tolerance. It might also be that it brings me out of severe depression, so my "euphoria" might not be the same as others'?

As I said, aspiring junkie. Lol internet warrior sticking up for his shitty opiates.

All those RC's are fucked. I just finished a binge on dibutylone n my arm is not happy with me. Nothing on methylone.
My advice is to only try it like 6 times. 10 at the most

I know right I said plugging.. lol
Means to stick em up your pooper
And he was my closest friend, really a damn miracle from all deities to let him revive from being out for however long it was

This guy gets it

I feel ya. My body acts a little weird towards drugs. I tried heroin twice (snorting only) and the first time I snorted 2 bags and felt nothing. The second time I snorted 5 bags and was sick, but felt a little opiate high.

It could have just been bad shit, but my friend who I also bought some for and he shot it said it was pretty decent. I know snorting is much weaker, but given that I hadn't had anything the week prior, I would have thought that it would at least get me high the first time.

if you really wanna know op fuck the shitty rc
buy btc
hit up darkweb
order some uncut smack.
get smacked off your tits.
order increasingly more amounts
develop habit
cold cop
get mugged by niggers
suck dick for money
become a faggot
overdose from some cut ass boof shit carfentanyl

hahah solid advice

many kek

Wait, you can get MONEY from sucking dick?

Holy shit, I've been doing it all wrong.

yeah its sad im only 18.
been clean doe for about ~70 days.
literally had my own apartment,car and working supporting myself.
but heroin
back in with parents within six months.
sucks cant get any poon
fuck h

You are a fucking wimp if you don't blast it

everyone in this thread needs to get a hobby that doesn't involve sticking shit up your arse or sticking shit in your arm

Yes, but this is a shit opiate from china with no standards on it.

Would trust heroin over Pink.

Can you accept advice without getting defensive about it?

kek, don't tell me you've been PAYING to do it this whole time

research chemicals..

they kill people the first time they take them or are incredibly destructive to your health

like think 2/10th the euphoric high of the "real stuff"

and 1000 fold increase of crazy sometimes life changing/ending side effects

don't do it you fucking moron seek professional help if you feel the need to get high

and on top that just smoke cannabis

What's your thoughts on all these RC drugs coming out.
Favourites, method of taking, dosage ect
I had a crack at dibutylone, pretty shite compared to methylone which was what I was hoping it was like.
The colours tasted more pointy

You'd change your tune if you had a chance to sample methoxetamine when it was still around. But go ahead and sit with your ignorant media hype.

heroin is far safer and less harmful to various organs than U4. I advise you STRONGLY to not start using it. If you do anyway, go get a blood test while you're on it and see what is doing to your body, you'll flush it.

Long time heroin user here(I.V.). I've ordered about 15g's of this in the last few months and I absolutely HATE IT. It has a good rush but it only lasts 10-15 mins and then 30 mins later you wanna do more. By the second day of using I'd be spending half my day in the bathroom doing this crap. The halflife is only like an hour so I'd have to wake up 3+ times during the night to do more cuz I was already in full withdraw after 2 hours. Which SUCKS. And it is caustic as fuck, destroyed my veins instantly and fucked my nose up the few times I went that route. Avoid this shit unless you want to get fully addicted to opiates in 2 days time

Long time heroin user here(I.V.). I've ordered about 15g's of this in the last few months and I absolutely HATE IT. It has a good rush but it only lasts 10-15 mins and then 30 mins later you wanna do more. By the second day of using I'd be spending half my day in the bathroom doing this crap. The halflife is only like an hour so I'd have to wake up 3+ times during the night to do more cuz I was already in full withdraw after 2 hours. Which SUCKS. And it is caustic as fuck, destroyed my veins instantly and fucked my nose up the few times I went that route. Avoid this shit unless you want to get fully addicted to opiates in 2 days time

dude, just fucking use some heroin, all opiates lead to the same shit, so why not do the best one? if i do an opiate i go all out with the H

Op is gopd guy dont lidten to fools, this shit isnt heroin. There is no addiction. buyt as much as you can bro thats what I did. I inject about 5 ml. let it soak in spoon with cotton ball and small amount of rubbing alcohol. Then heat until it boils a bit. Keep Applying heat to cook off alcohol. Profit

Op is gopd guy dont lidten to fools, this shit isnt heroin. There is no addiction. buyt as much as you can bro thats what I did. I inject about 5 ml. let it soak in spoon with cotton ball and small amount of rubbing alcohol. Then heat until it boils a bit. Keep Applying heat to cook off alcohol. Profit

Just kys already, looser