UNPOPULAR OPINIONS!

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS!

>Pumpkin Spice is good
>Starbucks is nice, you're just a douche hipster
>The wii u doesn't suck, it's under-appreciated
>Trump is going to be a good president because we need a businessman for the job, not a politician
>macs are good computers, you don't know to use a computer
>undertale is trash
>Dr Who is trash
>I wouldn't mind a woman president, but 1 that lies, cheats and kills is not what we need, she can't be trusted

>>Starbucks is nice, you're just a douche hipster
if you hate the hipster place you're a hipster?

>>macs are good computers, you don't know to use a computer
oh wow you are a hipster aren't you faggot?

Twerking is unattractive, water fountains have the best water.

I'm a hipster who knows what he likes and doesn't like things ironically. I like things cause I like them.
I've never owned a mac, but if I'm going to learn about electronics, I need to learn how macs work as much as possible. Wouldn't that make since? You should never stop learning.

I bet it's the aluminum youre tasting with it.

>Nickelback is tolerable in small doses

>Macs are good computers

Nice bait

>hitler did nothing wrong

I want to see your reasoning at least.

>hitler did something wrong
Fixed that

>Transgender people are hot
>vaporwave is cool
>battle rap is respectable
>Haitians are cool people
>Cubans too

No game support for most of AAA games on the basic IOS

oke thank you im out

>Breaking Bad is dull and definitely not the best TV show ever

>Koreans are trash tier asians
>Chinese food inn china is pretty good, but american chinese food is better
>Most women are trash compared to jerking off and ordering pizza

If you want to learn electronics you have to start with resistances, capacitors, diodes, ics... and even in programming the last thing you learn is on mac, most of the software starts and ends it development on linux

>some traps are actually atractive, as long as i dont see the dick
>i like incest fantasies, even the ones with incest babys, in reality that is still hot but a dumb idea
>i like hillary, dont know why
>trump is infuriating but sometimes funny
>i actually like this board

>there is literally nothing wrong with being a (non-stereotypical) brony

Lets take it a step further and say "there is nothing wrong with being a fan of things, assuming you dont take it too far"

computers are not for gaming (according to apple)
macs are the best at web browsing and ... hmm... yeah that. web browsing

>i agree with this faggot

I'm not talking about building a mac, I just want to learn the software. I've never actually used a mac and want to explore it. I've used the browser of one but thats it

I 2nd this. As long as you keep your hobbies to yourself (unless you find someone who also likes it) I see nothing wrong with it

>macs are only good for browsing the internet
then explain to me why so many people use them for editing video and making music

>The definition of filthy casual

>"Unpopular opinions"
>only posts popular opinions.

Kek.

i dont think going on the WWW
with a mac is a good think i hate the layout

and i dont hate apple i use a iphone but the mac's are not for the commen men

>Computers are not for gaming
Computers are for general entertainment, and gaming falls under that.

>posted a basic bitch opinion
>shit wasn't thrown at me
wut

>Indian food, including curry, is disgusting
>Canada is crap compared to mexico
>Nothing wrong with fucking a prostitute

>Trump is going to be a good president because we need a businessman for the job, not a politician

You either deny objective evidence of climate change or do not understand the implications of it.

I'm a Trump supporter, but you just went full retard right there. That's as retarded as saying we need a plumber to fly a plane and not a pilot.

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't even post an opinion in the first place.

Hes a self hating hipster

Except lose the war.

Kill yourself.

>editing video and making music
that was four years ago. Since then apple has not upgraded the mac pro, the all in one macs and mac mini have subpar laptop parts and the new macbook pro comes with 16gb memory max and weak graphic cards.

it is sad times for video editors, they really like their macs but apple keeps shafting them

What does this have to do with climate change?

No its not. Trump at least gets the point what america needs and he sees that he's a businessman and he could potentially get us back on track.
Your examples don't work for this

America needs to be ran as a business to an extent.

im OP dude. I'm talking about my opinions

Brave was edited in Linux. Not sure what specifically but knowing them it was prolly like Mint or gentoo.

But I know this also. I've tried to get a job at the mac store but fuck it.

what layout? chrome? firefox? it is all exactly the same as windows.

only difference is pages scroll beautifully, gestures work beautifully and you can three finger swipe to move between browsers, so you can have an insane amount of tabs going.

Web browsing on a macbook pro is a joy that windows people will never have.

as for the rest of it? Take a look at the new macbook pros to see what a joke apple think their customers are

gai
100%

ai = I sound, not ay like you want it to be

>No its not. Trump at least gets the point what america needs and he sees that he's a businessman and he could potentially get us back on track. Your examples don't work for this
That's not what I was saying. I support Trump, but saying that he should be president BECAUSE he's not a politician is absolutely retarded. President is and always will be a politician's job. The reason Trump should be president is because he's still better than the current actual politicians who are either puppets or have no idea what they're doing, in other words, not doing their job.

>America needs to be ran as a business to an extent.
You clearly have no idea how countries are run then

>id rather have a blowjob than fuck a bitch
>i prefer my cheese grated over sliced, no matter the occasion
>tomato's should be eaten like apples
>iphones (pre7) are better purely because of userbility, the rest of apples products are awful.
>rugby is better than american football in every way

I'm here to rap mother fuckers.
Here's the deal,
White power is real,
Papa just cooked the main meal,
Served hot with this fresh reveal,
Makes your mommas pussy squeal.
So wet,
She's ready to make a bet,
My white cock is the pleasure she won't forget,
The Impregnation she won't regret,
When she saw the dick she said shet

My balls,
Spraying in them wet walls,
Pounding ass in the bathroom stalls,
Got that pussy gushing like niagra falls.
Met a dark skin hoe named Sally
Took her in the alley,
Busted hot loads in her silken valley.
Right next to my pro trump rally...

My jam,
Hot honey ham,
Buttered rolls and fried spam,
Givin the Muslims the man meat slam,
Blast em with the gravy like blam,
Fresh meals ma'am,
Lick those lips so good hot damn,
Sliding in my salami for a quick wham bam,
Call me uncle Sam.
Hoe.

Pence thinks creationism should be taught in schools

im saying with corporate america, being the consumerism/capitalistic country we are, I think right now it could work.

why does rap have to have cussing in it?

I want to see a christian rap

Rape is wrong

I will say at one time, macs are the bees knees and the absolute tits with music production/video editting, but not anymore. You can edit a video just as good, if not better on PC than Mac and with the rise of FL Studio, which has a ridiculously easy and efficient work flow that gets astronomically better with each update, the only reasons left to own a mac is just because you're either so use to Mac and don't wanna go to windows, or some xenophobic Mac dweller told you how fucking great the pretty much obsolete Mac is.

no

Do you know anything about economics or American history? He wants to use the same tactics Reagan did. Reagan left us in the worst deficit of any president in American history. You think that'll get us "back on track?" Are you actually fucking retarded?
Running a country is a lot different than running a business.

Darkstalkers is better than Street Fighter

Watch out this guy has a chart or some shit

Is pumpkin spice meant to be sweet?
Because it's as bitter as satan's asshole

>Zelda games are boring as hell and confusing as hell

when mixed with a sugar yea

>Unpopular opinions
>Post literal bait that no one in their right mind would believe but Undertale

>thinks everything I say is bait
>thinks everyone on Sup Forums thinks the same things
You're a dumbass aren't you?
Sorry I have an opinion you dont like. That's the point of the thread!

>i think men are better than woman in every way
>i hate black people for no particular reason

Here is your issue
I say
>No one in their right mind would believe but undertale
You say
>Thinks everyone on Sup Forums thinks the same things
This implies
>you're obviously not in your right mind.

>battle rap is respectable
go fuck yourself

Macs are status symbols, nothing more and nothing less. They are a way of showing your fellow hipsters that you belong to the tribe.

Brazilian scum

fuck off nigger. go rap in the ghetto

> fucking with a condom on is the worst thing ever , worse than paying for an abortion or std treatment

>Trump is awesome and is going to be a legendary president

>most asain girls are actually disgusting and not worth the time wasted to try and fuck them

im on Sup Forums, when the fuck is any one in their right mind?

>>Twerking is unattractive

This man speaks truth.

Hey guess what? I've done IT for 11 years, and can repair and handle Mac OS X thoroughly well. It isn't good. It runs fine and all, but it is designed to be used by retards to the point that it itself is basically the OS equivalent of a big floppy limp pink dildo.

Want to upgrade from one version to another and the version numbers are more than one minor version apart? Well then just lube up your asshole because you are about to get fucked by that floppy pink dildo. Jump through dozens of hoops to export mail from the slightly older version of Apple mail. Did something have a problem and didn't uninstall properly? Get ready to go on a treasure hunt for hundreds of fucked up files in the user and system Library folders, remove system and user LaunchAgents, system LaunchDaemons.

Want a shortcut on your desktop to a program or a file? Great! We call those aliases. Here, have a mystery file full of unnecessary bullshit that is 1 - 10 mb in size, yet should only contain a few bytes for a file path. Oh, it also won't work on another Mac. Oh it also turns into a broken useless blob if it ever hits any other filesystem other than HFS (don't put it on a Windows share and expect to copy it back, it won't survive). If you open the file, it actually has bullshit padding in it like repeating the alphabet over and over. Oh man the coding is so pure and awesome it just works hurrrr durr.