Dear rednecks of America !

Dear rednecks of America !
How do you feel empowering Russian implant as your head of state ? Are you prepared for some buttfucking now, because you truly earn it.

>Truly yours soon to exit Union California with our own financial wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/03/trump-cobbles-together-cabinet-picks-as-race-tightens.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-dimon-idUSKBN135266
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/10/this-man-will-likely-be-trumps-treasury-secretary.html
twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get back here California and fight against Trump.

I live in a red state and I've got more guts than you.

THIS. I have never hoped for a national disaster before but seriously we need an earthquake and a dispersal of the Californians throughout the states.

you got same guts than I do. red / blue - all the same. the only thing that's different between us is your lack is college degree and brainpower. anyway just drink up some bud and wait for your ruski president to fuck you over now.

u lost, getoverit

whole America lost you dumbshit, don't you see it ? I guess you dumb fucks really as stupid as they say you are...

Trump was put on earth by GOD to help bring our holy nation together. GOD will silence the lies and heresy coming from california any day now.

They will not leave the union, get ready for civil war part 2; Liberal Pussies vs. Cowboys and men and GOD

Cry more, pussy

so obamas strattegy of trying to manipulate revolution in ukraine and making underhanded comments from afar is better than open dialogue? you probably dont even know a single russian, but putin isn't going anywhere.

kek, great pic.

Were especially fucked if we get out of NATO/UN like trump and Russia want us to. Well pull out, and Russia will immediately grab land and influence in Lithuania, Ukraine, Latvia, other eastern bloc states. Europe isnt strong enough to defend. Trump wont be able to do a damn thing because of his personal conflict of interest with the USAs. Hes got too much business $ in russia. Cant bite the hand that feeds. Putins goal is to restore the once great USSR and were one step closer.

Oh my fucking Christ! I am so glad I left California because you pussy's can't control Your selfs. You self-centered piece of shit think your the only people to not like a president??? Do the world a favor and smoke your legal weed then protest in heavy traffic. You fear mongering asshats have no clue what our relationship is like with the rest of the world, no all you fucking care about is the " women" that are so fucking hurt. What about the 48% that voted for trump??? Don't want to talk about this portion because they MUST have been lieing!!! Go fucking your self you child and just leave like everyone said they would, hypocritical pieces of trash.

Stop being a faggot. You lost. Deal with it.

trumps not against nato, he's against countries not paying their agreed upon share. put the koolaid down and realize you've been lied to by the so called "journalists"

cowboys are faggots

Elop for Nokia.
Trump for America.
Makes perfect sense.

all this time you liberal cunts wanted communism, now you think you're getting it and are crying, "NO, WAIT!" lol you fucking wuss, make up your mind

Anyone see the comments Trump's executive vice president-elect said about there being no place for a Palestinian state? He's a goddamn Jew puppet which is the only reason he isn't already dead. Claims to be white Christian but has no problem with our oldest enemies killing Christians and taking their land. Fucking squatters

id rather empower russia than fucking saudi arabia.

Nobody cares when Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy says it

Oh weird. There still finishing counting all the mail in votes from a lot of the red states

>they're

Russia isn't bad you liberal cuck faggot.

This is more likely

such a beautyful LMBTQIUFAGGAY couple, im proud of them, go go democracy!

Kk babby

>still counting

You do realize this "nation" contains no riverheads right?

>Russia will immediately grab land and influence in Lithuania, Ukraine, Latvia, other eastern bloc states
And why should we care?
What difference does it make who exactly is governing some shitholes 10 000 miles away?

this

yes, please split off so i have a reason to leave this bass ackwards state to go live somewhere less full of fags, sjws, transtards, and mexicans. fuck you california, im sick of your shit.

If only they taught you how to understand what you're reading. user was saying he's a liberal in a red state.

Congrats on your delusions, enjoy them while they lay.

Don't know much history huh..

And that it doesn't have a globally recognized currency. Or government. Or military etc.

For a bunch of "progressive intelligent" people I have to say that you separatists seem a little slow.

I just love butthurt with my morning coffee, don't you?

muh college. save it kid.

you mist bitch about the MIC too.

>whole America lost you dumbshit, don't you see it ?
THIS

Hey, why do you think that Russia is aggressive? Collaboration would be profitable for both sides - USA and Ru

yes "do this thing" so we can have a good laugh when it fails.

no, just you.. ive got the money, the horse, and the sword...

got some proof there boy?

fucking faggot shit

NYPA

dude we can buy water.

>Thinking the other 40% of cali is coming with you
>Thinking you can survive without water and power from the surrounding states
>Thinking Trump has any connection with Russia
>Being this butt hurt
>Being this salty

because you didn't get what you wanted?

>tfw you haven't been to B in 15 years and you come back and it's all just bait and people being baited

Feeling mighty fine OP, actually. Now spread them ass cheeks. And, when you build yer wall...make sure it is high enough that you can't climb back into America, thanks.

the site is only thirteen years old.

b isn't a site faggot

>because you didn't get what you wanted?
You're missing his point.
Republitards didn't just fuck the libs, the fucked us ALL.
Your god-emperor has already betrayed you.
He isn't "draining the swamp", he wants to put wall street cunts in the cabinet, he's committing US troops to fight for Putin's pipeline, etc.

And no military. Enjoy becoming part of Mexico, dipshits.

hmmm, every prediction that libcucks have made about trump has been wrong so far...

but i guess we should believe you this time

He's not in the White House yet....this is rich stuff ya damn crybaby faggot.

>faggots calling other faggots faggot

Im in cali and i laugh my ass off every time someone says we should secede from the union cuz that worked out so well the first time a state tried it.

>California
>soon to exit Union

For the love of God please do, literally everyone else in this country hates everything about your state and you have 55 electoral votes that always go Democrat.

>id rather empower russia than fucking saudi arabia
yeah..... I've got some bad news

Sup Forums 2015: >TRUMP FOR PERDISEBT!!!
Sup Forums 2016: >NOT OUR PRESIDENT!!! FUCK YOU REDNECKS!!!

When did Sup Forums get filled to the brim with liberal cucks? Did I miss some faggot orgy this past year?

It's just Sup Forums, this board has been nothing but Reddit Jr. for several years now. This time last year it was full of Sanders threads.

Sup Forums cannot like anything in government. It was the same with Obama. The new cool will become social justice and marxism, just like it was in the Bush years.

>hurr durr libcuck predictions
Trump's picks for Secretary of Treasury...
1) Steven Mnuchin - Trump's campaign finance manager and 17-year-veteran of Goldman Sachs
2) Jamie Dimon - JPMorgan Chase's CFO
3) Jeb Hensarling - Mike Pence's buttbuddy and far-right kook.

Do you have a source for that, or are you giving good guesses assuming trump is a regular republican candidate?

>hurr durr what is desalination?

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/03/trump-cobbles-together-cabinet-picks-as-race-tightens.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-dimon-idUSKBN135266
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/10/this-man-will-likely-be-trumps-treasury-secretary.html

>Truly yours soon to exit Union California with our own financial wall.
have fun paying 3000%+ to import water to your soon to be desert

the wall just got 600 miles longer

Kek

see

Things indeed look dire here, but let's see what kind of man he gets.
The first two could arguably be said that was just to win the election, but the last one, this one is a real risk.

>California
>the most Leftist state in the Union
>supports black lives matter
>supports social justice warrior
>supports femanazi
>genuinely thinks if your white your keeping everyone down
>your a millennial
Please leave. Seriously take your shitty state, and just go.

Do you know how fucking expensive that would be for a place like Cali? and hey guess what moron the Us government definitely wouldn't be paying for it.

So what were you saying again?

>will become
it already is, its so disgusting

You said it yourself 48%. IE the majority don't want trump. So who is the selfish one?

SJW will only catch on here if it becames an actual violent cult.

The end of the US has started.

twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1

>hurr it's expinsuv
>5th largest economy in the world

So, what were you saying again?

>Finding it funny
>Being an independent
>implying butthurt BC trollering

The memes have only just begun. We've elected the biggest idiot to office ever. The memes just started and we're two days in.

Underemployed white America got the dude who stiff 100s of thousands of contractors and small biz and blue collar workers.

I don't give a fuck. I'll be fine. So will my family. The manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. Middle America just got sold.

It already is. And it will. We have regular black cock threads, and in two years the current newfags will replace Sup Forums posters and everyone will love anarcho-syndicalism. but Sup Forums won't be the epicenter either.

Is that why they've been struggling for water for how many years now? If they has the money and the resources to invest in vast amounts of water filtration systems they would have already, but hey guess what they haven't

So what the fuck makes you think that will magically happen when they aren't a part of the us anymore?

Go take your Sjw Feminazi Blm supporting vegan asses and sink with that shit hole of a state already

How will California grow food for its large population without other states' help?

I don't know. If any where can innovate it's probably Silicon valley?

>why don't you haves any monies to do it then? #lolcuck
All went to you redstate welfare hillbillies.

cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/
"Over a third of the country’s vegetables and two-thirds of the country’s fruits and nuts are grown in California."

Yeah I live in Ct.. not even close to a hillbilly state, can't blame me for that shit. Get over yourself Cunt. Also never said Cuck, it's overused and not even said properly anymore.

Спим и видим, как бы восстановить СССР... Кто вам это говно в голову вбил? У нас своих проблем хватает, еще и Литву с Латвией тащить. Ага.

With whos water and electricity. Let California leave. Would be a great blessing to the nation.

That's mostly trolling and a bit of leftism.
Sup Forums comes here, Sup Forums is triggered by black cocks, result, black cock threads.

True SJW bullshit will start if one gets in the moderation and start to ban people for posting triggering things or form a crying mob of hell.
You can't have SJWs without authoritarianism.

Washington state is electrically independent, and we get plenty of rain. We can help.

PSA: Pacific States of America UNITE

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT YOU FUCKING FRAGGLE OF A MONOGLOID CUNT!

THE BEST PART OF YOU DRIBBLED DOWN YOUR MOM'S ASSCRACK AND ENDED UP A BROWN STAIN ON THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL MATTRESS.

HONESTLY YOUR DAD SHOULD'VE PULLED OUT AND FINISHED ON YOUR MOM'S BACK YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPERM.

GTFO YOU INBREDDED HIV INFECTED UNCLE FUCKING COCK SUCKING CUCK OF A TRAPBOI.

>> (Pic related : I'm fuckin raging rn cos of this aids infected fuckin post from an OP who was fucking child molested as a 10 yr old)

>child molested as a 10 yr old
Yeah, by TRUMP and BILLY CLINTON

> lol fuck trump and fuck russia
> i know, we'll settle just beetween trump and russia , that'll teach them !

what could go wrong ?

I like you. You know that the majority of Republicans are uneducated and count as a stupidity vote.

Shuddap and move to Canada already OP. Oh? Your bags aren't already packed? You haven't applied for a visa? You aren't moving? Must not be as bad as you say.

ProTip: It actually doesn't matter who sits the iron throne and the losing side goes through this every election cycle. We're all still alive and doing fine through Clinton, Bush, Obama... we'll be fine through Trump to. IT DOESN"T FUCKING MATTER. Turn off the news for some perspective.

My life is so much more peaceful since I realized this.

I cannot speak russian but totally agree