ITT: we say all the amazing things our new hero is going accomplish over the next four years

ITT: we say all the amazing things our new hero is going accomplish over the next four years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkKWqlBJsU0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

destroy america

Tell those boarders jumpers to fuck off

Audit the fed

Tax the rich

Sleep with Putin and restore the soviet union to its former glory

Start a new world war with his stupidity and get us nuked.

Just fuck my shit up tier presidency. Good luck Americans

he will turn all the fat into muscles

Put the "white" in White House

Orange is the new black baby

Please tell us exactly how that might happen, famalam

Nothing, because Mitch McConnell hates him and controls the senate, and will probably prevent any of his legislation passing, assuming it doesn't get killed in the house first

I hope he tanks your shithole into a 2nd world garbage dump. Enjoy your President.

>Nothing, because

understood.

nothing, because.

Quell racism if the Liberals don't have their way.
Here is the thing about racism - replacing racism against a minority, with racism against the majority only fosters greater division, greater hate, far less understanding.

Trump is not a racist, because he points out real problems. Real solutions. If Mexicans enter USA legally, what do you think that will do for public opinion of Mexicans? Improve it right?

There is a reason he employs minorities whenever possible. He gives a shit. He probably gives more of a shit than any other President has.

Give him a chance instead of spewing hate from your mouth and over-reacting.

trolling liberals endlessly

cant believe what the madman tweeted last night

Teach two genders in the science class

Did you think that wasn't going to happen with Clinton?

youtube.com/watch?v=FkKWqlBJsU0&feature=youtu.be

Trump speaks the truth again.

Well, in the first three years he has to start a protracted war, probably with Iran, or allow a major terrorist attack on US soil, otherwise he won't be re-elected. For that to happen, lots of Americans have to die in any case. Fascism isn't free.

4 whole years of salt and tears from sjw. awwww yea. I can already taste the salt and the term hasn't even started.

>expecting this fuckwit to do anything about the establishment he himself and his friends benefit from while blowing slogans and misconceptions up the average naive fuckwits asses

You actually believed a failed and widely detested businessmans slogans. You dumbfucks.

Rarely have I seen delusion this widespread, to the point where poor fuckwits not only actually support corporatocracy but speak in benefit of their oppressors and the chains they eagerly and willfully accept. All statists are naive and dumb as shit, but you cunts take the cake. You're about as reasonable and welladjusted as the pc femynyzm sjws you so vehemently claim you oppose and yet little do you know you have so much in common with these same halfbrained retards.

Enjoy your assrape, you naive statist fuckwits. You asked for it

Nothing

You obviously don't get what Trump is about huh. That is the regime that he just beat. Obama used to spout 'Change', bullshit. Trump is real change.

not Iran, China. with Putin and Merkel.

:Trump’s Call to Ban Muslims From U.S. Quietly Scrubbed From Campaign Website After Election:

LOL you dumb fucks got played

Most likely team up with sanders to do everything he actually want to do having the whole country but certain fanatics backing him.

Sanders is actually against the caricature of trump that the media (and himself) created, so when dealing with the real deal, he will think he's winning the whole time, and well when come to mega corporation ass-kicking, they actually agree a lot, which means Soros will shit his diapers as soon Trump announces this partnership.

His economic policy is to "double economic growth".
I can't believe no one thought of doing that before!

That would be VERY interesting indeed.

Truth.

/thread

Grabbing by the pussy in the workplace will be OK again

Wonder how many of you people responded to the $15-20 h/r job advertised to either a) protest fulltime or b) Online spread misinformation and bias.

Whoever accepted that money has a real low personal standard. Selling out your country for that wage? lol pathetic.

This

>Enjoy your assrape

Don't you mean OUR assrape or are you another foreigner on your soapbox?

Is this bitch wearing clown sized shoes?

Every morning i wake up and remembed he got elected and i smile and laugh as i see the sjw crying in the street. I live in nyc and i voted trump

Well, something you're not factoring in is the fact Trump works for HIS corporation, that while sounds impressive on paper, is actually not that big and will eventually get bought down by force by one of the megas, like they did with several, several other companies.

So no, don't expect him to be as friendly as you think he will with those, because he want to make trump great again.

Much a president's legacy is from stories of greatness. Often those stories are complete bullshit.

Sup Forums memed Trump into the Whitehouse, it's our duty to secure his legacy over the next 4 years. Tell his story. Make them believe. Meme Trump into greatest president ever status. They will believe what they are told.

lol this board and memes had nothing to do with it, the people who voted for him don't see this board or the maymays.

you and your fellow fucktards are up early today

>huuuuuuurduuuuurduuuuurhuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.
>wuuuhhhh.

>spot the assblasted hillary fag
Are you still crying? Poor baby.
(800) 273-8255
here's the suicide hotline so you can gain some sympathy for your pathetic bitch ass.

Fucking whiny dumb brat. You really expected hillary to NOT benefit from the establishment, too?
>failed businessman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You dont even need to call the hotline, just go do it.

u wot m9

(you)

Hey, CTR. You don't have a job anymore. Kill yourself.

God is it a great feeling or what?

No more SJW shoved down your throat and endorsed by the president any more.

Fucking liberals are brainless maggots.

CTR is now the Corporate Terror Rangers because they don't want things like the TPP dead.

stop pretending like you're old enough to vote kid

>strawman.png
other than Obama find one liberal who likes the TPP

Indeed you did put me on quite of a dead end here.. if Clinton and CTR (the administrative parts) were actually liberals, which they're not.
The best you can get is liberals being fooled to still defend her because they don't know but i don't think it does count.

waiting for that one liberal...

Actually this was my first election that I voted in.

4 years of hell for stupid people like you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have us all learn to speak Russian

>stupid people
>trump won due to uneducated whites
the thing is that as a white guy with 2 degrees and a good job in pharma, the next 4 years will be fine for me.

But see, I'm not making a half million dollars a year so Trump's tax plan does fuck all for me. And if you're not that rich, you're a total sucker for voting against your core interest (which is and always should be MONEY).

KYSF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You're cracking me up mate! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like the stupid is BLEEDING onto my screen. Stay mad for the next 4 years, I wouldn't have you any other way!

WE WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

said the kid who was really too young to vote

really?

still?

as much as the asshurt of it all is pretty damn funny, i KNOW there are a hell of a lot of adults here. the denial is unreal

as more of a center right person (or 'alt-right racist' as I'm so labeled now) that voted for trump i'll be the reasonable fag here. if you're liberal and pissed, watch this - seriously you can spare 6 mins of your busy life: youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

watch it over and over until you agree with at least PART of it. its why you lost, like it or not. burning cars and talking more shit wont convince the party that just kicked your teeth in

I can't point at any, and that's one of the points.
The CTR is not the "liberal people that want to vote for hillary".
They are "the evil shills paid by hillary to spew her propaganda", and as such those in turn end being agents of the corporations.

He's gonna turn America into USSR?

>worried about big corporations
>voted Republican
nigga you dumb

Both sides are controlled by em, but by different sectors.
And both had candidates that are not linked to the establishment, and sadly one of em got cucked out.

But i still think his career is not over yet.
Sanders lately been quite bit "almost pro trump" on the internet in a way that might point he got called in.

I'm 21. Anyway, hope you stocked up on lube for the republican assrape you're going to get.

Fucking numale beta. Shuffle off the mortal coil, worm.

Let them unravel themselves, they are literally imploding. It's fucking magnificent.

>12
fixed that for you kiddo

he stopped hillary from becoming president.

that's all i wanted.

>clingyfag detected

>waaaaaahhhhhh muh election! muh hillary! muh im with her!

It all comes crashing down around you to the sound of America being great again.

I loved the desperation of you guys at the end of it all, but my god. I'm going to be getting off to all this butthurt for the next 4 years. You've provided me a chubby from your butthurt.

Poor baby, it's kind of cute when you cry about losing.

I watched the whole thing and I disagree. nails it more on the head. A good amount of dems ended up either not voting at all or voting in Trump because "Hillary is a monster" and "Hillary is a crook". The FBI ruling a second time in their investigation that the e-mails were "negligent but not criminal" means jack squat.

it is but god damn, these are fucking grown men and women acting like this

thats effectively what he said

your party put forward a shit candidate and its their own fault

Utilize legal loopholes to gain more personal wealth and legislate against those that oppose his policies.

>Give money to Israel
>Make false flag attacks all over USA to help Israel to take all over Middle East
>Give american troops to Israel
>Merry his son to another zionist jew
>Makes america to pay bigger taxes and send billions to Israel
>Israel, Israel, Israel...

user, in true British fashion, he said a lot of things, but nowhere in that 6 minutes of frothing about Trump's victory did he ever make mention of how Hillary's supposed to be a crook. He whined about the celeb hobnobbing, and a bunch of other shit, but not that.

he's not the hero america deserves, but the one israel needs

I would have voted Trump. Being a Canadian though, not many agree with me. Fuck Hillary and all the whiny bitches who voted her.

cozy with banks and wall street, public and private position, leaked debate questions. yeah it touched on it. granted he didnt delve into it

but its fine with me, who i voted for won so i dont have any anger to work through

>make america strong again
>make america safe again
>make america great again
>build the wall and make the mexicans pay for it
>nuke ISIS
>#Jail4Hillary

Then Liberals should be happy.

Grabbing niggas by the puss is highly socially acceptable

I'm disappointed mine didn't win. Would be great to see america's first dead gorilla president.

kek i think he did get 15,000 votes though

The exact number's unknown. It was all just social media buzz that "reported" how many votes he's gotten.

I need this bigger OP. I want it for my wallpaper.

actually it was you. that isn't why I voter for him.
only an uneducated dumb fuck millennial would think that

more tears please

so republicans are not only blocking everything from a democratic party president, but also everything from a republican party president?

republicans sure seem to be the smartest politicians ever. thanks god they won they election.

> Trump gets cool with Putin to the point the become best buddies
> Putin invades Baltics
> Initially Trump does nothing
> Meanwhile America become the laughing stock of the world. It is seen as weak
> Trump realizes he's been fooled by Putin and gets angry, starts a war
> World is doomed!

trip and fall on some bullets

The White House will no longer be White.
>It will be Gold with TRUMP across the top.
>The gate will be Gold.
>Inside the walls will be gold with mirrors like the 80's
>Gold toilets and sinks from MC hammers place
>Explains why the price of gold went up when he was elected right?

Exactly, I hope he sits down with elizabeth warren and keeps her on. Utilize the two most liked democrats, turn the system on its head, to make america great again we have to destroy the democratic party. Surround himself with the most qualified people, not just the most qualified qualified quota filler, and get to work solving the real problems.

I didn't know Giuliani and Palin counted as most qualified anything.

The US is going down the drain and it's only day 1.

twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1

I didnt know he had formally put any of them forward for a cabinet position retard. Lets wait to see who he nominates first before we get all butthurt

Have the most lowest consistent approval ratings of any president in modern times. No matter what he does.

> Giuliani, Palin, Christie
>Brown sediment in the bottom of a sewer
He is recycling the leftovers from draining the swamp.