Unemployed rednecks just shot themselves in the food stamps. Way to go, bubba

Unemployed rednecks just shot themselves in the food stamps. Way to go, bubba.

This is OP. I can't believe this shit thread is still here. 40 minutes. Sup Forums sucks around this hour.

IT NEEDS TO BE SEEN

It has been, all over Facebook.
You should go back there and stay.

Ouch. Busted on the facebook recycling. Well played, user.

>mfw rednecks make up the majority of the work force in rural areas
You're thinking of trailer trash, they're not the same thing and you find those alongside illegals and blacks.

Lol rednecks work construction and welding and all those gritty blue collar jobs, you might be thinking of a different demographic.

"Trump’s Call to Ban Muslims From U.S. Quietly Scrubbed From Campaign Website After Election"

Dumb fucking racist rednecks, he's already betrayed you

>rednecks
>work
pick one shitforbrains. My home town in southern Idaho is almost entirely dependent on medicare and medicaid for their healthcare. And I guarantee they all voted for Trump without realizing the irony.

You suggest that another fellow citizen's vote doesn't count simply because you think his job is beneath you?

Ceaser would be proud of you! Perhaps we should declare Rednecks the next slave class for your amusement? You sound like you were born right out of the SS.

>giant_strawman.png

The holy fuck are you even talking about? Did you just imagine a conversation with me and reply to that instead of my actual post?

Does not negate the truth of my statement. The attitude that one person is beneath you based on their occupation is an elitist attitude and has no place in society.

Muricans.
Kek.

I took the context of conversation between what you had posted and replied with.

Didn't you get fired when your master lost he election?

actually your use of a logical fallacy negates itself. Try harder fuckface.

Wow, you legitimately have autism huh? Dude, my guy won the election, I voted Trump.

I was imply that rednecks are not the ones on welfare as they have always traditionally held jobs and been the working class.
People on welfare are those you find in trailer parks, rednecks live out in the countryside.

Now what in the fuck did you manage to get from what I was saying?

>taxonomy of white trash
oh do go on

Wow nice Trips of Truth there by the hardcore poster, I guarantee none of us saw that move coming

The whole term redneck comes from working outside and getting a tanned neck

You don't know anything, J.R.. I saw that reversal coming yesterday!

You... You're actually retarded. Wow... Dude, how are you working the keyboard right now? Why did your handler let you on the internet?

I was simply stating it was an improper label OP was using and redirected to the correct implication of who will be losing their food stamps.

>sperging this hard
oh you're not going to further delineate rednecks, bumpkins, trailer trash, hillbillies, etc? I was looking forward to the academic discussion

>Doesn't understand you need a job to afford those guns
>Self defeating stupidity

No, I'm thinking about all the red states that use the most money in food stamps, medicaid, welfare, the works. Shot themselves in the foot. Red...necks.

>implying white trash doesn't into welfare

Again, the fuck are you even on about?
I feel like you're trying to do what you perceive as trolling but you're just spouting off random unrelated shit that you've pulled out of nowhere.
Do yourself a favor and stick to playing minecraft.

>Thinking welfare and food stamps are different things
>Thinking welfare pays you enough to afford thousands of dollars in guns along side your bills

hey you're the idiot who tried to differentiate different species of white trash. I'm waiting for you to expand on your thesis so we can maybe get published in a sociology journal.

Don't leave me hanging bro

>buying shotguns on EBT card
Nigga

actually yes if you are on welfare you get a check. are you fucking stupid?

>thinks ebt = welfare

No, the term 'redneck' comes from 'rednik'. 'Red' meaning communist and the ending '-nik' derived from the Russian language, as in words like 'Sputnik'.

That also explains Trump's and his rednik follower's subordination under Moscow's orders.

They're not applicable in the same category aside from the fact they are white, you dumb ass.

They are quiet literally found in different geographical locations, one is generally found on welfare and one is not. I don't know how to make this any more clear to you that they are not the same kind or class of people. You actually can't find a redneck who doesn't have a job, usually in manual labor.

Who gave you the idea the two things even had a correlation? Where did you fuck up?

Not because farmers had red necks. OK, dude.

Food stands are a form of welfare... Did you even make it out of middle school?

see this is good, we're drawing connections here. Maybe you could upload a visio screenshot of the relationships and descriptors for each?

Yea dude I'm a welder and my family does construction. Its called truegrit you Nancy boy motherfucker. You think your job is better go fuck yourself.

One is on welfare because they lost their dead-end rural, one factory town, job. One has no education and barely any training and is waiting to be on welfare. The only difference between the two is time.

>damage control
there's more than one way to receive welfare you ignorant fuck. EBT cards are not the only way the poor receive money.

I'm was on food stamps until October 31st when the 2008 federal laws expired ... Lots of people eligible before are not now.
October 31st, before Trump was elected
On Obama's watch
Nice try dumbass

fucking this for real. hey guess what - we aren't opening the coal mines again west virginia. There ain't no mfg coming back to ohio. all you got yourself was less benefits, and a 4 year tour of "rich get richer".

Whoa. We got a welder in here explaining the difference between white trash and rednecks. Luck? Poor vision care?

That's just plain stupid. Most farmers in the US are white or black. Not Native American.

Maybe you could tell me how I'm wrong instead of letting me kick you repeatedly in the forehead?

>You actually can't find a redneck who doesn't have a job, usually in manual labor.

You don't really understand how Trump beat Killary in the rust belt do you. They don't have jobs. There are no fucking jobs. They are clinging to the government safety net, and trump is going to cut it out from under them.

Taking the bait
Americans don't "have" their guns, as we are actually only allowed to own guns that fall within very specific guidelines. Our right to bear arms has quite literally been infringed upon. We can't import firearms, historical antiques are stamped for the government which ruins their value, guns are banned based on "assault" features. So no, we don't have our guns, we have a small slice of our cake that we were promised by the constitution.

>not even understanding the discussion
I'm just asking you to expound upon your classifications

and it's fucking glorious. If there's a silver lining to this, it's going to be watching the dumb white trash realize they've been had.

Damage control? I was stating facts you dumb faggot, maybe you shouldn't have waiting until this conversation to google "I'm retarded, what is welfare?"
Welfare is welfare, food stamps is a form of what? Exactly, welfare.

ok buddy, sorry you can't have your anti tank weapons and claymores. btw - constitution doesn't guarantee your arms have to be "stamp free" for maintaining maximum value lol.

If you were even somewhat literate you would see the 2nd doesn't even guarantee you the right to own your own guns - see you aren't part of a militia you fag. That shit is looong gone - so you having a weapon doesn't serve any purpose according the constitution.

Are you saying you're too incompetent to understand user?

Fuck you motherfucker I will fuck your shit up boy. I will kick your ass. Where do you work? An office?
No grit.

I'm literally hoping they rise up. I want to see those milita 3% fags get mown down. They talk a tough game, but they always give up like pussies. You know who go out like men? Fucking mudslimes. Blacks like Dorner. That guy was awesome. They are 100x better men that any sad fat militia fuck. I know this is a bit bait, but not totally - those shits need to go. I can't believe they actually thought a 1% greedy conman billionaire was their friend.

you implied welfare=ebt and only that. I informed you that 1) that's wrong and 2) you're retarded

Welder. Isn't this a job for immigrants?

In Trump's America we will replace your filthy immigrant job by robots. And when you are unemployed, we will kick you out of the country.

Bye, bye filthy immigrant scum.

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

oh I get that you're trying to elevate the redneck into some kind of high status, but you clearly have a deep knowledge of the varied species of white trash and I'd like to know how they all relate. What's your heirarchy?

no, there are lots of new prisons to build in Trumps america. Wish I was joking. Have you seen his immigration plan? prison stock is up 30% since election ( it was up 60% at one point ) .

You're using an exaggeration as an argument, but that's beside the point.

Within US law, a militia is actually defined as any and all able bodied males aged 17-45. This is still the generally accepted constitutional meaning by court systems. See the militia act of 1093. On top of this, the 14th amendment also guarantees equal treatment of American citizens regardless of race, gender, or religion, so in reality all American citizens do have a right to bear arms which shall not be infringed upon. Give me back my Anti Tank guns and claymores.

That's a funny picture
You should have used this one

Arguing on Sup Forums

No one said EBT is the only service offered though welfare. Plus, the original post was a joke, so chill, bruh

No I didn't, lol, I don't think you're still talking to the same user you thought you were.
I posted this >Thinking welfare and food stamps are different things
I was implying food stamps are also welfare. Because they are.
My secondary point in that post was a separate point about the amount on is capable of attaining through welfare.

In every election throughout history, defining one of the great mysteries of political science, are groups of people voting en masse against their best interests.

"guns can't be bought with ebt" definitely implies that ebt=welfare and welfare=ebt

>hurr it was a joke
>totallynotdamagecontrol.webm

>Oh I get it
>trying to salvage a bad troll attempt this hard
Give it up man, you're so bad at this I can't even play along.

no matter what color a leech is, its still a leech.

less food stamps + more jobs is just plain better for all the people.

perhaps if you didn't amass debt for your gender studies you wouldn't be so sad to see the welfare state collapse.

you're the one who tried to differentiate the redneck subspecies, I'm asking for clarification. Can't do it can you?

Gayest fucking thread ever, thanks OP faggot. Trump won...suck a dick...see ya in 4 years cry baby.

How the fuck did gender studies even manage to make its way into colleges as a course? Seriously, where the fuck did the integrity of the educational system go?

I did clarify are you too stupid to understand it?

This is exactly why you lost, you sad, ignorant cuck.

Guess who sounds like a redneck now?

Federal aid as percentage of general revenue, top 10 states:
Mississippi, 42.9%
Louisiana, 41.9%
Tennessee, 39.5%
South Dakota, 39.0%
Missouri, 38.2%
Montana, 37.4%
Georgia, 37.3%
New Mexico, 36.6%
Alabama, 36.1%
Maine, 35.3%