ITT LSD talk. Trips, experiences, revelations. I've tripped twice now and they were both incredible...

ITT LSD talk. Trips, experiences, revelations. I've tripped twice now and they were both incredible. I feel like most people come out of it with a different outlook on life, I'd like to hear about some. Tell me about some revelations.

I wan o reply o his pos bu he leer '' has jus lef my keyboard and crawled up he wall. I sis in he corner and sares a me. Oh shi.

Ive taken lsd over 20 times and mushrooms 7 ive also tried other psychadelics and can say with experience you dont gain any insight from drugs you just get high

I tool lsd on my senior prom. Ended up thinking my girlfriend was some kind of wearwolf in disguise. Tried to choke/strangle her to death. Experienced about 20 lsd flashbacks over the past ten years

I will never touch that shit again.

pussy

Fake and gay

Old guy here.

Took it in high school with some people in a shitty apartment complex in the bad side of town when I was 17.

I saw a bunch of blood and pentagrams in the wall, collapsed by a dishwasher and talked to God for a while. Went outside and marveled at nature and the stars.

Cool I guess

I thought my phone was being tapped by the CIA so I broke it to bits and then burned it.

I stayed up all night laughing.
My roomate texted me to stop laughing, but I never replied.
At one point I saw the goddess, the figure of a woman, shining.
My room was all different shades of read, like Twin Peaks.
I saw that the devil lives in hollywood, and I could here him calling for me to go join him and be his sex slave. I was terrified.
All of a sudden I realized I'd finally woken up to reality. I realized that all of society is regulated by the CIA. I realized that they had given me acid to put a stop to my rebellious behavior.
Then there were snakes and bugs everywhere. Snakes were slithering all around my stuff in my room.
At one point I was just staring at my desk, still laughing, and little bugs were swarming the whole thing.
Then I drove to my grandparents house. Half hour drive on the interstate.
But I couldn't remember where they lived. So I tried to find a library, but I couldn't find that. I just drove around until I found the house randomly. No idea how long that was.
By that time, it had been almost 12 hours,

but that weird numbness hadn't stopped. ITs almost like a pain.

I personally believe everything that was revealed in my vision to be true. It wasn't a "bad trip" like I've been told by a bunch of dumb fucking hippies.

I highly recommend acid to most people. I'd take it again if I had access to it.

I'm allergic to lysergimides.

Dr. Strange is a visual concerto that encompasses many psychedelic aspects. I was impressed when I viewed it.

U shouldnt do drugs, iq 80 worms.
I see a lot of you do it and then take pictures of random shit with pink filter and write "psychedelic" to it.

I disagree, I've had trips that changed my views on things.

like what

Seriously listen to yourselves. your all drug fucked

Schizophrenia

:)

My Life is over after the tab

You're *

I'm so sorry

I do acid somewhat regularly. Colors get more vibrant. Tracers. Lines cant decide where they want to be. Fractals. Pretty cool trip.

wtf is it with LSD and CIA?

I thought I was CIA once and would hide from my roommates so they wouldn't make me

Synthetic trips
>Trees laughed at me
>The sun kept setting and rising on a constant loop over & over again
>Knocked my mates cap off and ran into a cardboard dumpster
>Took a bite out of a science textbook (Thought I could consume knowledge I shit you not)
>My phone melted into my face and I know what Technology sounds like (Loud obnoxious like a catchy techno song on loop)
>Saw the devil which looks like a mix between when the mummy first wakes up and homers melting face In that one episode of the Simpsons
LSD
>Laughed...Laughed so SOOOO much
>Stood 50 feet from a quiet road laughing at all the cars thinking they were gonna maybe hit us but never getting close
>my redhead mates hair turned into fire and his face became a tunnel of itself
>Mates crashed around 4am Watched Cops till 7am while everyones faces were melting on TV smoking bongs as the sun rose

MFW The next day of both trips

Is that all

Oh also. This is coming from dude thats dropped 100 hits in one month...
Yea you pretty much just get high.

You think the devil lives in hollywood and God looks like a women? This is total nonsense

I totally agree with you and i have taken 10 lsd, 5 shroom trips.

Like I appreciate stuff a lot more, I see beautiful things all around me all the time. Stuff you see every day like clouds or trees are just incredibly beautiful and unique.

Another thing - a bad trip taught me a great lesson on how it feels to be fucking insane. I now am very careful not to judge people, because what they are is a result of extremely complex and seemingly chaotic neurochemistry happening in their heads.

I believe the satori that LSD amongst other things bring is only emphemeral. I understand why people dose every couple of months or so to make it concrete. That being said, I am highly interested in micro-dosing. an experience for me; getting lost in town on acid while listening to music, while being both terrified that I won't be able to get home and finding it hilarious the situation I was in. Looking out at the city where there is many buildings, and very low percentage of trees, then returning to my surrounding I was in where they was a recent plantation of native trees. It was a metaphor that there was still hope for me in the world and I wasn't too far gone. Best of health for you Op.

> Abuses lsd hardcore
Tells us you can't get insights

You are obviously stupid

Of course not, you pleb.

But I just remembered, when i had just started to feel funny,

All of a sudden I listened to smells like teen spirit by Nirvana.

And realized the true meaning of the song. I kept trying to tell my roomate, but he didn't believe me. But I certainly still to this day believe that the meaning I saw, was the true meaning of the song.

You're a brainwashed idiot. Now go pay your taxes and everything will be fine.

Just need to choose your set and setting more carefully.

In general, stars and nature are better than dishwashers. Unless it's a particularly awesome dishwasher, like an Indesit.

profound.
Sounds like anything I might read by someone who hasn't tripped on acid.

Literally too stupid to reply. Have a (you) to make you feel better

I bet you're fun at parties.

I disagree. I took shrooms and I had problem with womens (always expecting too much and shit) and depressions. I had an bad trip thinking a lot about it and after it my sight on these things were changed. If you just want to have fun you won't get any insights. You actually have to think about it

Idk. A lot of schizophrenics like to talk about the CIA too.
Almost makes one wonder, if they really do run things. I mean, someone's got to.
And then there's the whole thing about how the CIA used to experiment with Acid back in the day.

This.
People who gain "insight" and "revelations" are people who actively search for some deeper meaning to everything, you're literally just overthinking

how did you find out?

Once you get into doing it you think too much about it. Its like a weird obsession. Always popping up in your thoughts.

>Ive taken lsd over 20 times and mushrooms 7 ive also tried other psychadelics and can say with experience you dont gain any insight from drugs you just get high

Somebody sold you plain cardboard and button mushrooms.

>spot the hillary supporter

nah. its usually your friends that plant the idea haha

Kurt Cobain itself said smells like Teen spirit has no deeper meaning. But tell us what you think it means.

This seems to be the majority of people's experiences.
And then there are the hippy feelgood bullshit ones.
And then there are the bad trips where crazy shit happens.
Freud would shit his pants, listening to the latter.

Maybe you're just dumb.

And I thinked about that shit like for 3 hrs just laying in bed. It felt like my brain is overclocked (although hallucinogenic reduces brain activity in EEG)

Sorry.
I can't.
The CIA won't let me.

Took four tabs once. about 500 milligrams on a camping trip with 3 of my friends on an island in florida's panhandle. Found an oyster bar miles across in the little inlet/bay that was part of the island. Watched and heard billions of tiny clams/oysters open their mouths at once and shift the entire seabed shelf along the cost of this bay. I was standing on top of them when it happened and I sank up to my shins instantly in mud. It was so terrifying I ran away screaming back to camp to tell everyone the island was alive and trying to eat us. I knew this because i'd been watching the beach for a few hours and had been watching the water move in and out as the tides changed and I could see fish getting left in these small pools of water, and there were jellyfish EVERYWHERE, so when the tides receded the fish got trapped in small pools with a bunch of jellies who would then consume them and drop the leftovers down to the oysters/clams. I watched that tidal cycle for HOURS as hundreds of fish died over and over again in those shallow pools full of jellies. I've seen the open maw of oblivion in an oyster bar and its been in my head ever since. That was a little over a month ago. About to take some acid now and go to work. Enjoy your experiences today. I know I will.

Hallucinogens access a mode of consciousness individual from our own, but not different, entirely. People are delusional before they take them. Isn't it interesting how the brain resets itself perfectly?

You could say the same about sober persons. Then there would be no insights at all. That is unlogic. Falsum

Okay, I get a legit question to lsd users
What is the time tolerance in between taking the hits?
Another one, when I took acid last time, I fucking went trough euphoria, then transferred into a manic phase. I was freaking out. Howevern when it's over it's returning to normal trip. Anyone ever got euphoric/manic over acid?

And then there are the iq 80, I don't even think sober a lot -people

After i tripped on 3 250ug tabs, it forced me to face my depression and other issues. Ive now lost 40kg changed my diet, found a girl and sorted out my finances. I credit all of this to psychedelics.

Tried a bit of LSD and ended up in the hospital with a major rash which of course caused a very bad trip. The analysis came back as just LSD. The doctor told me it's uncommon, but I'm allergic to them.

Well, certainly not at 6:00 in the morning after staying up all night.

Yeah. I had MDMA with 2 tabs. It felt SO good, at first. My buddies and I were going around looking at Christmas lights, great time. However it seemed the MDMA wore off as I hit my peak, and it was some next level shit. It took awhile to adjust, and my buddy constantly asking what it was like and if it was pleasant certainly didn't help.

dam that would be the worst. couldn't imagine going through that soz to hear fam

> Definition of a moron

Ty for pic, have it now as Background Phone pic

Britfag here. Careful that knee-jerk doesn't break your jaw, Forrest.

Thanks. It's a curse and a blessing I guess. It keeps me clean(er) and hey, DMT is pretty great.

You only really learn from the scary trips. Anything that rattles you down to nothing and makes you overview every point of your existence from a different perspective, bringing forth traits you have that make you uncomfortable.

My bad son
>spot the cameron supporter

>cameron supporter

Holy shit, it gets worse.

Protip: try checking the news once a year.

My student days many years ago. Took Dr Hoffmans - the strongest you get then - on a beach in Port Alfred, Eastern Cape South Africa. Was fucking around in the surf and when I looked up at the stars, all of a sudden I understood the entire universe, everything made sense.

Never had such a profound experience. Was the best trip I ever had. All trips since then were downhill.

The Simpsons on acid 1/2

The Simpsons is the greatest comedy show ever made. The Simpsons is the story of all of us. When the martians come down and ask for Our History, I'm handing them all the seasons of The Simpsons on DVD, or whatever they watch stuff on.
We are all Bart--We all feel unappreciated, because people decide to focus on our flaws instead of our talents. We've been influenced by bad people, and been a bad influence. We all seek thrills that hurt us and those around us.
We are all Lisa-- We all feel unappreciated when we try to be the voice of reason and intelligence, and the people we love ignore us. We all feel like we're getting nowhere, despite our gifts. We all feel like we're trapped with people that'll never get us.
We are all Marge-- We all feel unappreciated when we try to voice concern, and the people we love write us off as a nag. We all feel like we're being smothered by our loved ones, to the point that we'll never develop our own personality.
We are all Homer--We all feel unappreciated when we don't deserve to. We're all mercurial and willfully ignorant. We all try to numb the pain of a life that'll never satisfy us, to the point of hurting our brains.
We are all Maggie (thank you for reminding me allthereis_isnothing)-- We all feel unappreciated because we feel unheard and easily forgotten. We all have talents that we feel no one can see. And, if you do as many drugs as I do, you probably fall down a lot.

The Simpsons on acid 2/2

They all never quite fit in, no matter how hard they try. They'll all never change.
We all have bad parents, we'll all be bad parents (the ones of us that have kids), and we all find romance in codependency.
Springfield is a human brain. Each inhabitant is a perfect representation of another piece of us.
Shelbyville is another human brain. We hate each other for no reason, even though we're exactly the same.
The Simpsons evolved American society. They got us talking about corruption on both sides of American politics, gay rights, good and bad parenting, good pet ownership, the ethics of vegetarianism, the tropes in our entertainment, and just about everything else.
The best animators (like Brad Bird) and the best comedy writers worked on The Simpsons, so their template acts as a perfect example for how to write comedy and animate--to the point that EVERYONE's "ripped them off".
But the beauty of The Simpsons is that they "ripped off" everything they did. The beauty of The Simpsons is that we are all the same, and everything's been done before, so you might as well create and express yourself freely.
We are Springfield. We are Simpsons. Matt Groening is a God. Dan Castallaneta, Yeardley Smith, Nancy Cartwright, Julie Kavner, Hank Azarea, and Harry Shearer are some of the best satirists, improvisers, and voice actors who ever lived.

had a bad trip after a music festival. 7 tabs dropped over an 8 hours period.
thought it had worn off at the end of the day. still felt funny, but no visuals or crazy thoughts.
got back to the sharehouse, had 3 bongs, my mate told me i was making a name for myself and making me panic that i was ruining my life. at the same time, i get a call from my mother. at this moment i collapse into a corner and have a seizure, banging my head on tiled floor for about 20 seconds (don't remember this, friend had to tell it to me).
spend the next 3 hours walking in and out of the house asking what happened to me over and over again, stuck in thought loop, watching everyone walking backwards and talking backwards (visuals were no longer psychedelic, they were photorealistic and lifelike and i couldn't distinguish reality from drugs).
friends called ambulance. meanwhile i am sitting in the yard in the rain, seeing my entire life played out in condensed version. i see all of my loved ones die, the earth die, the universe die, and still i am alive and stuck as a braindead retard muttering gibberish until the end of time (convinced that i would never die). this terrified me to the point that i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife to kill myself.
ambulance arrives with 4 police cars (friends made a second emergency call and mentioned i had a knife). first they are shining torches at me asking questions. i am incoherent. then they try to to handcuff me and i am resisting (not assaulting anyone, just trying to force my arms apart because i was terrified that they were handcuffing me so they could rape/kill me).
am bundled into ambulance, laid on stretcher.
i am convinced i am dead at this point and this is all in my head. paramedic is talking to me all upbeat with a smile, looked evil to me. i thought he was my father and that was trying to rape me. in reality i would have just been laying on my back staring at him with all-pupils, mouth agape.

suddenly i'm in hospital. i see faces above me, but their faces are morphing constantly and have no features besides skin (think of the scene in the matrix where neo's mouth is covered in flesh, but the whole face has this effect). i am paralysed, staring at the wall. come to the realisation that i've fallen victim to mindless consumption (drugs, cigarettes) and now that i've broken my mind and become a retard, i have fulfilled the devil's plan to enslave weakminded people.
stay in this paralysis state for at least a few hours with my hands bound to the bed, seeing various scenarios played out in front of me.
come to, nurse is asking if i'm okay, if i need water or food. two really muscley guards sitting at foot of my bed. i eat food and drink water, periodically get out of bed and stand around other beds with doctors/nurses to watch them work on other people, until they notice i'm standing among them and tell me i have to go back to bed.
sober up for a few hours, doctor asks me if i'm still hallucinating. i see tracers and the walls are flowing, but i tell him no because i'm no longer in psychosis.
they give me a white gown and release me, i catch a cab back to house.

done acid quite a bit since then and haven't lost the plot or anything, was back to normal in the morning, but that night terrified me for a while. very scary thinking you have irreversibly broken your mind brahs, very scary...

From doing LSD the times I have, it has always been the masculine and the feminine, endlessly repeating in the spiral of life. There are times where I see the two folding into each other.

Other than that I've felt a grid of lights. Meaning the intersections would be a hovering orb of light. The first time I did LSD I went to an area to be alone to experience the difference because all aspects of everything I witnessed and experienced was unimaginable. While alone, going through a mental process of who I was, it felt like I shed myself of everything I perceived myself as and became nothing. I later put the pieces back together and after a few seconds of pondering it, went back to see what my friends were doing.

Damn you should have had some sedativa

Yes but you havent lived it by reading have you?
How deep an appreciation can you get from words?

Synthetic like nbome?
25i? 25c?