Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself. He's the most reckless...

Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself. He's the most reckless, uninformed, and dangerous president-elect we've ever had, and he's beholden to corporate power. He'll gut EPA funding. He'll get rid of Obamacare. He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy. He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level. He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations. Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally. The guy is a piece of shit, and Pence is just as bad, so it's not like we can just take them out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/
qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/
addictinginfo.org/2016/09/05/bin-ladens-brother-lived-in-trump-tower-gave-millions-to-the-donald/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"a voice for human rights internationally"
low quality bait

I hope he gets rid of Obuma care. That would be great!

he could be great though

Tldr
Trump is love
Trump is life

Go to canada

I just love butthurt with my morning coffee.
don't you?

You user are garbage! Please take an aspirin, and slit your wrists. He is the best thing that could have happened to America. The best thing that could have happened to the world even. With him there wont be a WW3, with him, day traders will get to make some sweet money...am saying day traders cause you user yourself can play now if you wish...but i gather you must be too much of a cuck to even get out of bed without being told so

>Butt hurt the thread

>we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally

Yeah he might do something crazy like focus on things like genocide and famine rather than whether or not a boy in a dress can use the little girls room.

You sound like you got all this President shit figured out...why didn't you run? Oh, wait, it is hard to run a campaign from your mom's basement. Stfu and suck Trump's furry old Presidential cock.

you should move to Sweden OP.
take your wife and her son with you.....

>and her son

My god you are one stupid mother fucker

Good.
Now take your L Hillbot

and her black bull...

You just listed the reasons of why I voted for him.

That sure is a really long and unnecessary way to say he's going to make America great again

also don't forget Duterte too :^)

>gut EPA funding
Good; fuck hippies.

>He'll get rid of Obamacare
Big part of why I voted for him.

>He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy
Purely speculative.

>He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level
Good, minimum wage shouldn't be raised at the federal level.

>He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations.
Another reason I voted for him. Those "predatory corporations?" They create all the jobs. Reducing their taxes increases their profits, enabling them to reinvest in themselves and expand their operations, thus creating more jobs.

>Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally.
Again, speculative; also implies that whatever your personal definition of "human rights" is is the correct definition and that being a "voice" for them internationally is a function or obligation of our government.

>The guy is a piece of shit, and Pence is just as bad, so it's not like we can just take them out.
That's just kind of like, your opinion, man.

Also, your original argument seemed to be about how Trump campaigned as an outsider and how in your opinion that was disingenuous on his part. You failed to prove that point in any way shape or form.

Final verdict: You're 12. Fuck off and let the grownups handle politics.

>>he might do something crazy like focus on things like genocide and famine

Genocide? He couldn't even fucking spell it, let alone give a fuck about it.

Trump is a moron. Pure and simple. You fucking tools can't stop gargling his cock for the lulz, yet it's FAR more likely he'll bankrupt the country, hand Europe over to his buttbuddy Putin or get us all killed.

Dubya was an idiot too, but he wasn't malicious, greedy and a thief.

>hand Europe over to his buttbuddy Putin
it's like you're trying to argue against yourself

That is probably the best thing that could happen

Let the liberal tears flow.

>gut EPA funding
Good; fuck hippies.

DURR HURR. Hope you like your rivers ON FIRE. Y'know, like they were in the 1950s before the EPA.

>He'll get rid of Obamacare
Big part of why I voted for him.

Yeah, because fuck your neighbors. GOD BLESS MURICA.

>He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy
Purely speculative.

No, because that's why they signed the deal in the first place, to get the sanctions lifted. They can keep making bombs under sanctions just fine. How's that policy working out on North Korea?

Another reason I voted for him. Those "predatory corporations?" They create all the jobs. Reducing their taxes increases their profits, enabling them to reinvest in themselves and expand their operations, thus creating more jobs.

Holy shit, leave some kool-aid for the rest of us there. This trickle-down bullshit hasn't EVER worked since Reagan. It's only a fucking GOLDEN SHOWER. How are the millions of jobs Apple created in the USofA with their BILLIONS of annual profits doing for you? Corporations don't create jobs, they create *PROFIT*. Give Tim Cook another billion dollars and he'll just laugh and put it in his pocket, the same as the Koch brothers, or Trump would himself.

Final verdict: You're 22. And stupid enough to believe the fudge you're packing.

Nice memes edgelord

Not an argument.

Sorry kind user but the people have spoken.
Now go clean the sand outta your puss

>He'll gut EPA funding.
EPA already doesnt have funding and he doesn't even need to bother with that since EPA is one of the departments the President has direct unfettered control over, he can just tell them to stop.
>He'll get rid of Obamacare.
Obamacare is already going off a cliff because Obama sacrificed the public option for no reason and never even tried to get it back in. It was just a matter of time.
>He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program
maybe, hard to say.
>which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran
you dont go to war with nuclear powers.
>He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level.
Hillary had to be dragged to that promise kicking and screaming. Obama never even tried. And im not so sure he would be against it, his public mandate comes overwhelmingly middle-america poor/low-income people, unless he brazenly intends to throw them under the bus than you can expect if they want it that he wants it.
maybe?
>Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally.
lol, home of gitmo? spying on their own citizens confirmed? human rights? nah

Brilliant, so you faggots concede that all your "meme magic" did was get a moderate republican into office.

No need to give you arguments. Mocking you is far more lulzy.

You lost, deal with it.

OP is an asshole and should be deported to Syria for a good ass raping by the muslim goat fuckers

He'll also kill net neutrality, and probably make some Soros puppet head of the treasury.

It's funny how worked up people get on their own wacky assumptions of what might happen hahaha its like a dog chasing it's tail only the dog is autistic

>OP is an asshole for having opinions
Fuck off, you're just as bad as the muslims.

not quite, he's a greedy populist moron with Republican tendencies, a short temper and small hands.

Which is actually MUCH worse, because it means he'll be easily led to whatever actual Republicans want, while ensuring that his policies benefit HIM, not the public.

Ironically this is exactly what all the shitbag trolls accuse Hillary of with her SEKRIT emails and ILLUMINATI FOUNDATION conspiracies.

He's just too full of shit to even bother trying to hide it.

>He'll get rid of Obamacare.
Good. It's shit. He's said he wants to keep the few good bits of it, though.

>against raising minimum wage
Good. Nobody wants to pay $20 for their big mac.

>he's beholden to corporate power
Better than being beholden to Saudi Arabia.

Yeah, it's how you can tell Hillary supporters were/are 100% brainwashed. The media worked them into a frenzy about nothing, they just ate it all up, word for word.

THE SKY IS FALLING TRUST THIS SHITPOST ON A MONGOLIAN BBQ FORUM YOURE GOING TO DIE

Trump's just hired 30 lobbyists.

he's also made the following appointments to his cabinet:

1. sarah palin
2. newt gingritch
3. sean hannity
4. rudy giuliani
4. chris christie
5. mike huckabee

he's also embraced the GOP (Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell).

I thought he was going to gut the DNC and the GOP? Not sell out to the GOP on day 1, before he even took the oath.

That's the whole reason people voted for Trump. They had all kinds of wacky assumptions as to what might happen, while Trump had barely any policy ideas to show.

He was the autism candidate all along. No wonder this board likes him so much.

>implying breitbart and twitter/reddit's trumpanzee propaganda didn't brainwash you.

is that what you're implying, son

Trump is beholden to Saudi Arabia. They've given him hundreds of millions.

Oh you blind, stupid, trashy, classless fool.

>you should literally kill yourself
a teenage dweeb wrote this. stopped reading there.

TRUMP IS NOT THE ELITE!

TRUMP IS NOT THE ESTABLISHMENT!
lol

thats iran fucktard.

The HDA plan being considered by the Rep party actually looks pretty solid...but I'm sure you havent looked it up, or dont understand it because you're still on mommy and daddys dime.

You're just grumpy because your arrogant idolistic ivory tower of identity politics is falling.

>ILLUMINATI FOUNDATION conspiracies.
someone hasnt been paying attention to Podesta wikileaks
there's an email chain where the middleman in the whole corporate money funneling scheme (through Clinton fund, speeches, seats on boardrooms) is pissed off and threatening Podesta that he'll fuck off with the money he brings in if they dont stop Chelsea nosing into things. Chelsea worked (works?) in the Clinton Fund and apparently still has enough morals to see this shit and start questioning it.

these small, confined riots are just the beginning.

you cons have talked about civil war and revolution for 8 years.

ole hildabeast won the popular vote. that means that the majority of America is pretty pissed. again.

myth: conservatives own more guns than liberals.

also.... liberals fuck shit up. they're violent. they walk the talk.

all conservatives do IS talk. shitpost. threaten. too scared to act.

I dare 1 of you. Just 1. To show up at a protest. You won't. Because you're cowards. You're pussies.

it's ok though. we've got this.

yeah trump sold out. we knew he would. we didn't think it would be so soon though :/

>Epa

>ole hildabeast won the popular vote.
last i checked it was a smaller margin than Al Gore beat Bush by.

Fuck off fag its not that bad. Still not as good as gary johnson. Lets just all hope he doesn't tarrif us into another great depression, and before any Hillary shill shows up she would have taxed us into stagnation and tried to make my hard earned living go to some snot nosed brat who walks out on college cause his candidate didnt win and he is afraid for snowflakes everywhere

You're are literally the reason the world hates the US and the reason we will laugh at you as you all die a slow death.

The US is already falling apart.

Conservatives acted when they all voted against Shillary, friend, and that's all the action required for change in our representative democracy. Also, I'd love to see some stats busting the "myth" that more liberals own guns than conservatives

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT YOU FUCKING FRAGGLE OF A MONOGLOID CUNT!

THE BEST PART OF YOU DRIBBLED DOWN YOUR MOM'S ASSCRACK AND ENDED UP A BROWN STAIN ON THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL MATTRESS.

HONESTLY YOUR DAD SHOULD'VE PULLED OUT AND FINISHED ON YOUR MOM'S BACK YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPERM.

GTFO YOU INBREDDED HIV INFECTED UNCLE FUCKING COCK SUCKING CUCK OF A TRAPBOI.

>> (Pic related : I'm fuckin raging rn cos of this aids infected fuckin post from an OP who was fucking child molested as a 10 yr old)

EU is worse off than US.

He's only wished SO HARD for decades that he was.

You should see some of the NYT reports about his lifestyle in the 70s and 80s. He was so desperate to be popular and included in New York society, but they knew he was just a rich, tasteless shitbag with daddy's money even then.

And he's never forgotten about that,

Not for long.

>Majority

Inch or a mile faggot
Winning is winning

true.... for the electoral college.

He'll be impeached before he's even sworn in.

Conservatives are chickenhawks. Like when they invaded Iraq for fun and profit.. as long as it didn't cost the Republicans anything war was great!

kek
he wouldve done fine if he was trying to fit in in hollywood, or even DC. New York is world class elitism. even when he goes back now he won't fit in because President without being a Senator or Mayor first is just too gaudy.

much larger than gore's

that's the problem. you see, in 2012, when Trump thought that Romney won the popular vote, and lost the election, Trump said "the electoral vote is a disaster!"

trump's newest tweet? he's kissing the protester's asses.

this is just the beginning. buckle up, buckaroo. you wanted a war, you got one.

no...no it isn't

addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/

qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

addictinginfo.org/2016/09/05/bin-ladens-brother-lived-in-trump-tower-gave-millions-to-the-donald/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html

fucktard

son there's no gun registry. no 'stats' of who owns guns.

the only thing we know is that 3% of the population owns the vast majority of America's guns.

Hillary voted to go to Iraq, too. Trump was against it. Times are changing

lies fagit.

Are you done crying, because I'm about to hit your dumbass with some shit. Hillary Clinton is the same level of trash, and neither of them was going to do anything to improve the nation. Given her political track record, its crazy that she's not behind bars for what she's done in mishandling classified documents, which should have implications for the president of the united states, barack obama, but that isn't going to happen.

The funniest part about all this is that people really do seriously believe that your choices were any good this go around, and you're going to do the same thing the next time around. Go to the election booth, and vote for two candidates, neither of which should be running anything outside of a race to the toilet after a bad batch of taco bell, but people like you are so hopelessly dependent on the system that you believe your government is still on your side.

Trump isn't the problem, just like Hillary wasn't the solution. The problem is the ignorant sheep that is the sleeping American people and you idiots keep thinking that your way works, when its been bought and paid for, and you can't even see it.

Harden the fuck up and challenge the government, but this crying bullshit isn't going to change what turned out to be the greatest troll in human history.

Say it with me:
President Donald J. Fucking Trump

I voted for spongebob squarepants, and Im a nigger, do disregard.

it'll cool off after they've trashed their blue bastions and gotten it out of their system.
liberals don't have long memories or they would've remembered that they don't like dynasties.

lies. again. Trump's on record supporting the Iraq war.

god I can't to meet one of you in person. I've never even seen one of you irl. never seen a trump bumper sticker. never seen a trump yard sign.

but by god I can't wait to meet one of you.

Are you on drugs? Bush, ie a republican invaded Iraq. Shows how stupid you trump supporters are.

So how can we say that liberals own more guns than conservatives when the platform of conservatives is pro-second amendment?

ITT last pay cycle of CTR as they transfer to SCD (Soros Cuck Disobedience)

> EPA is a shitshow, they don't do anything about real solution is regulation like tracking

> climate change isn't real, deforestation and actual pollution is

> first day as President elect and Trump destroys TPP and CA and MX want to renegotiate NAFTA

So far best President elect ever

>Trump wins
>You're still talking about Clinton.

Because you have no substantive defense for trump. none. for 4 years you'll be saying, "b b b b b b bbb b b b b b b but Clinton.................!"

you wanted your civil war. you got one.

Right, he supported it in 2002 before it started then changed his mind in 2003.

i thought u conservatives loved war so you could go kill people ???
what has the world come to

see

are u somehow suggesting that genocide and famine are not human rights issues
because they are, in case you were unaware

Paid shill for G Soros. Eat shit and die nigger.

>Trump was against it.
nope

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Liberals will riot and rip heads off at the drop of a hat, son.

We've got a real problem on our hand. That's why Trump's newest 'tweets' are kissing protestors' asses.

You just assfucked the voting majority. It's not going to 'cool off'. no, sadly this going to get bloody. a lot of retards on both sides will probably die. you might think that's funny, but these are our countrymen.

*> EPA is a shitshow, they don't do anything about real polution or regulation like fracking

Stop crying you liberal fags
You lost.

He won.

You shut the fuck up now or you jump from a bridge.
The news about niggers and white cis males hating themselfs chimping and rioting is annoying.

I couldn't care less about the United States.

When will you apologize for the nukes you losers?

>543,895 margin for Bush Gore
>439,902 margin for Clinton Trump

The world is actually becoming a much better place, just two days after he became president elect. I can't understand how Americans have a problem with a better world? The DOW is the highest it's ever been, Russia is seeking relation repair and supported stability in the Middle East, china is investing in the US economy, and NAFTA is now open for renegotiation. So what if he's not a woman. What is the problem?

see
that's the problem. He didn't really win.

Seems better.

seriously though, why do Trump AND his supporters lie sooooo much?

lol it would be so much easier to respect him, and them, if they just told the truth.

how is it so hard to be honest? and they lie about the smallest, most asinine things. then they lie about the big things...

>"trump isn't the elite!"
>"trump isn't a republican!"
>"trump didn't support the Iraq war!"
>"trump will save us!"
>"trump is less of a criminal than hillary!"
>"trump doesn't lie as often as hillary!"

and the list goes on, and on, and on.

>projecting bullshit on to me
i voted for Bernie, i know deeply liberals be. they will cool off because they're protesting with zero opposition, destroying their own cities, doing literally nothing. it takes some time but they will become self aware.

>He'll gut EPA funding. He'll get rid of Obamacare. He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy. He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level. He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations. Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally.
These all sound like good things

America the vice of human rights??!!
You've got to be kidding me!
America have done nothings, except under the pretext it has created giving us the cold war, war on drugs, on terror, decades of war, terror, torture and horrible atrocities world wide, murdering dosens of democraticly elected presidents and inserting puppet dictators. Saddam Hussein, Pinoche, Norriega to mention a few you should know.

Americans may suffer now, the way the world have suffered the american hedgemony of world wide war and suffering, just to make a few ultra rich persons even more rich.

The world likes Trumph because he seems NOT to be allied with the war mongering american elite, so WE hope for 4 peacefull years, peace the elitist Clinton never could have given us. She would have continued the American war and propaganda machine, murdering the world further bit by bit.

Trumph might be a loonie, but his YOUR loonie, not ours. Clinton would be much worse for us.

Defund epa- excellent
Get rid of Obamacare-excellent
End Iran deal- excellent
Stay away from a minimum wage increase-excellent
"A voice for human rights" -we show our protest by buying products made by the Chinese? You poor poor totalitarian.

Who could be behind those posts every fucking day?

Look at your sources...
Who'se going to take any of those media outlets seriously?