""""""female athletes""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D-do you think they got to feel their boobies?

>the Matildas
Australia, stop it with those dumb nicknames for your NTs.

I don't know what those people expected, there's a documented history of top female teams getting assblasted by youth teams.

>equal pay

maybe when they don't get rekt by prepubescent boys

So never

Needs more quotation marks lad

I'm glad we can agree that female athletes are irrelevant

which is why we won the olympics, our males won the most golds this year more than USA

I'm surprised they even let matches like that happen

I guess that'll be the last

>how [...] was allowed to happen
Calling it now, in the future players scoring against women's teams after 2-0 get sent off the field and their goals disallowed

>but they do equal work
Kek this argument kills me, if it was equal work they'd be competing in the established pro leagues and not setting up their own and then crying about being under appreciated

>losing to an under-15 lads team
I dunno, there might be some quality talent in the youth te-

>losing to the NEWCASTLE JETS under-15 lads team
...well, fuck.

wouldn't have happened if ellyse had played desu

I don't understand why female football is THIS awful. Most of the rest of female sports have some form of dignity, I don't know why.

the u15s would have to go off with season ending boner

Football is the sport for gladiators
>muh equal rights
>women can do anything men can do and better

they have awful, horrendously bad first touches.

Nah most female sports are trash. Tennis seems okay but even then if they faced a man their incompetence would show

plus it's not a team sport

have you ever seen female tennis player have a bad match?

It's hard to watch and lasts about half an hour

I actually really like watching women's soccer/fußball.

They have small crowds, so you can actually hear the players shouting, them kicking the ball, and there's also the occasional fuckup where even the commentators laugh. The skill level isn't all that high, but I still like it anyway. Same way how I like watching 2nd division AFL.

Them being attractive is also an added benefit.

>implying it won't be burried like all the other instances of women getting crushed by male athletes
The video Brazilian female NT losing (7-1) to a pub team is now private.

People just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. Hell look at Serena still making claims about beating men tennis player.

Seriously lads, is Frauke the perfect waifu or what? Four kids, chemistry degree, successful business owner, shoots refugees on sight, AND is hot as fuck. She speaks perfect English as well. Literally doesn't get any better.

Tbf I think the difference in level of competition is about the same between sexes across most team sports. The issue with female football though is that it's boring, because the average level is so low having physically strong women play football becomes the only effective strategy. Atleast in other sports you can have physically weak but technically decent female players, and thus create interesting matches.

>Most of the rest of female sports have some form of dignity
Not when they compete against men, no. Look at Ninja Warrior (inb4 >sport) where they get huge pats on the back for accomplishing less than a quarter of what the men competitors do on the same courses. It's embarrassing.
And in a sense that's less humiliating than setting up kiddie leagues for them so they can "win".

>Tbf I think the difference in level of competition is about the same between sexes across most team sports.
This is true. US women's hockey team got absolutely BTFO by a no-name boys high school team.

because to become a decent footballer you need to start playing before you're 10. Before you're 8 preferably, but most of these women probably started when they ere teenagers.
yeah but the issue is that female footballers look terrible when playing against other female footballers. In other sports there is an obvious difference in athleticism between men and women, but women still look good on a technical side.
Football playrs look like amateurs.

>successful business owner

lol no, her business went bankrupt

that's the reason she got into politics in the first place

They probably win some games. Our women's hockey team plays against second and third tier under 18 boys teams all year and they win almost half the time.

Yea she is great and wants to defend Europe but she also left her husband for no reason like every other skank these days. I'm afraid a perfect waifu will never be found

Meh. Female apehoop players are decent shooters but that's it, they can't dribble for shit.

They also get smashed in many games, and there is no hitting. All the good players are in Junior by 18

Women are decent at sports where you just do one repetitive motion, like swimming, or where you just have one routine, like gymnastics. They're okay at racquet sports as well.

They fail pathetically at team sports because they don't possess the critical thinking or the ability to cooperate like men do. I don't even think it's the physical difference as much as it is the mental. As you add more and more players to the team, the spectacle that is "women's sports" becomes more and more pathetic.

This is why putting Hillary in the White House would be a bad idea. The president needs to be able to work with hundreds of different advisors and to think on his feet. This soccer game just proved that the average male sophomore at a prep school would be more competent than Hillary Clinton, and no one in his right mind would give a teenager control over a nuclear arsenal.

They do fine tactically, it's the technique and physique that are ass.

Brazilian meme team lost to sub-15 Red Bull academy aswell.

Serena and Venus were once beaten by a drunken fat fuck ranked 203 on the ATP meme ranking.

Women are all around physically weaker and even tits are shit for balance and running.

They also seem to fail in the positioning and passing aspect. Female goalkeepers are particularly pathetic as well.

They just suck at everything.

>Football is the sport for gladiators
kek, real football is but soccer is a sport for people who want to jog around a field for 90 minutes and cry as soon as somebody touches them. Women are good at the second part, but men are better at running around so men win.

Cry me a river nigger

kys

>I thought it was Newcastle United u-15
>it is actually Newcastle Jets u-15

"""fe""""""male""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""athletes""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

serena got beaten by some guy ranked 200 who drank beer during the match

OH SHIT

Really wish there was one of these for the US women's team, I know it's happened it's just funny to have an article like that to show people who refuse to believe it happened

forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/
You have tweets from actual players.

women are barely human beings and sports only prove how inferior they are

A man with one leg can run the 100m as fast as every women in the olympics but one lad. Women are a joke.

This is true and I've never understood it.

There are a lot of physical limitations that women would have to face. They're smaller and slower than men, and that will never change.

But there is literally no excuse for the fucking god awful ball control and first touches on display in women's tournaments.

Gymnastics is because of the different emphases. Women's gymnastics focuses on balance, flexibility and flow, men's focuses on strength and power far more. Playing to the strengths of the sexes

where can i watch her talk english?

Even your meme features an American celebrity, funny that.

Thanks

It's a joke if they pretend they're as good as men.
There's no shame in being bad at something you weren't built for.

if freddy adu were a woman she'd be the greatest female footballer of all time

#11 has to be a man

>hot as fuck
lmao neo-nazis are THIS deluded
bet you think Trump is handsome too you nonce