>2014
>senior in high school
>hugless, kissless virgin
>have a shitty job and decent car
>somehow get a gf
>she's a a junior, pretty cute and very sweet, 7.5/10
>start dating a week before my birthday
>she asks me what she should get me
>i tell her i don't really want anything other than to spend the day with her, last year everyone completely forgot anyway, so it's not really a big deal
>Don't worry user, i'll do something extra special to make up for last year!
>optimism.exe
>day before my birthday
>have psychotic mormon mother
>she asks me what I want to do for my birthday
>tell her gf has something planned for me
>look of unbridled bitchiness crosses her face
>Oh. You never told me you had a Gf.
That was pretty much the exact moment she decided to ruin my fucking life forever
>The next day
>gf has a huge grin on her face
>user, i made you something, i know you're gonna love it!
>she blindfolds me, and puts me in her car
>drives me to a park by a river
>just us there
>she honestly gave me the best birthday i ever had
>made me a fucking chocolate pie because she knew i didn't care for cake
>she tells me to open the gift she made me
>she knitted me a scarf
>she put it around my neck
>user, I have one more gift for you...
>pulls me close to her by the scarf
>she kisses me
>KawaiiOverload.png
>get back into her car to go to dinner
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bitch mother bombs my phone with 15 pissed off messages
>bitching about how i'm not home spending my 18th birthday with my familly
>text her maybe she shouldn't have forgotten last year
>sends her into maximum cunt over drive
>calls me and screams at me for 10 minutes, tells me to get the fuck home
>yeah sure, whatever
>ignore her and go to get dinner with gf anyway
>almost to restaurant
>mother calls me again, pissed as fuck
>tell gf I have to go home
>gf is upset because she got me in trouble
>tell her it's not her fault
>she starts to cry
>I-I just wanted to give you a nice birthday...
>feel guilty as fuck
>go home and get bitched at for an eternity

>6 months later
>2015
>about to graduate
>My mom was a constant bitch the whole time, but i gf and i are still together
>score highest in state on asvab
>want to join marine corps as field medic
>mom throws a massive shit fit
>asks me how I'd be able to sleep at night if i killed another human being
>implying muslims are people
>she loses her fucking mind
>eventually I give in, partly because I'm a spineless faggot, mostly because I don't want to leave my gf
>spend summer after graduating working and hanging out with gf
>mom is a massive twat everytime gf comes over
>she's such a fucking child she actually starts ignoring my gf when she comes over
>school starts up again
>decide to wait until gf graduates so we can go to college together
>start getting into arguments with gf, mostly because she's sick of my mom being a huge cocksocket
>end up breaking up
>gf gets with a literal deviant art tier fur fag
>my car gets totaled by some drunk asshole
>fucks my back up
>can never be comfortable again thanks to him
>said asshole had no insurance
>my insurance was in my mom's name
>she gets the 9k from my accident
>promises to get me a car with it
>sister hangs out with edgy emo faggots
>cuts herself and other dumbshit
>mom pisses away my 9k on therapy for my dumbass sister
>turns out she was just doing it for attention and to fit in
>hate life
cont

>beg ex gf to get back together
>she takes me back
>it's not the same
>get fired from shitty job cause no car
>mom forces me to go to shitty local college in the 2nd semester or get kicked out of house because she doesn't want me to go to school with gf
>end up going to college alone
>now live an hour away from gf
>she is rightfully pissed
>argue all the time
>both of my doggos die one after the other
>ends up leaving me for good before semester ends and gets together with furfag for real
>cat gets diabeetus and has to be put down
>failed all my classes because depressed/ hated it
>school ends
>work for friends dad who builds cabins
>he let's us rent a house he owns while we work for him
>invite other friend to room with us
>other friend is a lazy cunt
>do lots of drugs, and drink like a fish, but work like a whipped nigger everyday
>EverythingsGonnaBeFine.swf
>best friend and i decide to open buisiness together building furniture
>everything is almost in place
>get kicked out of house the next fucking day because of lazy ass faggot other friend
>he would smoke pot in the house all day while best bro and i were working
>best bros dad caught him and was furious
>best bro ends up moving 20 hours away to live with his gf
>have no job, car or place to stay
>end up back at parents house
>life is hell
>sleep 16 hours a day
>shitpost on 4chins the remaining 8
>start having dreams about exgf
>dream that she's in bed next to me
>nothing sexual, I'm just holding her
>feel happy again
>wake up
>their are no words in the english language to describe the level of feel i felt when she wasn't there
>feel such an incredible emptiness
>still have the scarf
>it still smells like her
>try not to cry
>sob like little baby bitch

What's a quick way to kill yourself that costs less than $30? If i have to feel that feel one more time I don't think I'll even be human anymore...

Dude that ain't that bad. You're still together right?

nah, she ended up leaving me, can't really blame her honestly

noose or jump off a building

yeah sorry i refreshed the page and saw the other two posts

jus do it faggot
i know your already typing it or have it save somewhere

Don't give up man.

feelsbadman stay strong comrade. If you survive that only good can come now.

jump

no worries m8

noose is probably my first choice tbh

I don't really have the energy to get back up again, I want to actually try but I can't find a reason to get out of bed anymore

how far would i have to fall to die and not just be a vegetable?

ok let me tell you what do, you have to leave, , buy car go away from your state and work somewhere else, no matter what job, rent a room, it sounds shitty but you have to do it to get away from all your problems, i had same but i live in europe, so i go to netherlands work for few months, never feel better, come back have new girl etc

Dont give up bro, u're young as fuck.

Life aint a fucking snapshot its a film reel things will change but you gotta take control. You are an not a kid anymore so u dont have to worry about ur physco mother anymore. Find a new job, ride a fucking bike to work if you have to but just get a new job and dont move in with cunts that are going to drag u down. Get new job,meet new people, move on, killing yourself is the cowards way out. Man up you are in the drivers seat now

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

don't do it though

If i had the money for a car I would try something like that, $30 is all i have left tho.
Where are you from btw Eurofriend?

Thanks for the story OP it was hilarious

Honestly this is what happens when kids grow up and realize life aint going be some perfect fantasy where only good things happen. Little snowflakes are growing up and realizing life is full of dissapointment and challenges and isnt going to be easy like childhood. Suck t up and move on, the only person who can fix the situation your in is you. Dont kill yourself, start putting in the work to better your life. The ulimate fux you to cunts like your mother is becoming succesfull and shpwing them u didnt need their help. Go to the gym, excersise and see if you can get your back any better then go to a recruiter and join the airforce or something just dont tell them about your bqck problems.

Hahaha you will never have a gf

Dude, join the marines. I'm not fond of that but you particularly need that.

Pussy already threw in towl, he already let his mommy stop him the first time

Don kill yourself user. At least you don't have herpes. Get away from your friends and parents. Go be alone. Work ridiculous hours so you can have your own place, food, and sanity. Dont let other people crazy get in the way of your peacefulness. Work as hard as you can and people will see it, you'll pave your way to success. GET AWAY FROM YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, GO FIND YOURSELF. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.

Back problems you ass hole

just join the marines, it will give you motivation and reason maybe, and your mom is a nigger mouth

it's not for lack of trying that I ended up here. I have about 7 more stories like that of getting fucked over every time I try to better myself. I looked into the marines a little while back, and they won't touch me with a 7 foot pole after my car accident, otherwise I wouldn't have already conceded

I told you it was a pathetic story, what did you expect?

They literally won't let him in. He has fucked up his back

Deep fry some sponges, when they shrivel up in a ball digest them, wait for them to expand in your stomach

First off, you dont have to join the marines and second you do not tell the recruiters about medical problems because they cannot even see your medical records. If you did good on the asvab they will send you to meps and check you out there as long as you are not hobbling around like a cripple and you can crab walk ypu should be fine. I have seen plenty of people with back problems get in airforce. Also going to rhe gym and working through the pain usually helps alot so dont give up yet

Sounds slow and painful

Don't kill yourself, user.
lots of us have hit rock bottom here
that's why most of us are here
there is a way out
keep trying

if you manage to get your life back on track i guarantee she will take you back m8

Christ user. I think we're the same person.

thanks for the lol op you fucking beta faggot

What do you do to blow off steam OP? How do you express your anger? Do you punch walls? Drink? Smoke? Play video game? knit sweaters? You do something when you are furious, what is it that you consistently do when you don't know what to do?

Did you manage to pull out of it?

I used to smoke, now i drink heavily and break things, which isn' the wisest path, but it's hard not to when the only feel you have left is rage

kill your mother. shouldn't be hard to make it look like suicide since she is cray>>> winrar

I wish I could say I did. I was reading and hoping you would in the end so I know shits going to be okay.

I hope this work out for the both of us. Soon.

Even if i un fucked myself, she wouldn't take me back, I can't really say I would want her back given how things turned out. I just wished to god they hadn't turned out this way

I had to have a couple surgeries because of it, and that's enough for them to nope out. And no, i don't have to enlist, but it's about my last option to escape this hole here, or at least it was

want to share what happened?

OP, I really identify with you. You have to get the anger out. Burn some bridges with people you think you can't. It's okay to be furious with a parent or close family member, it's okay to fundamentally disagree with them. This boils down to a confidence issue. You believe you exist in a world where the vast majority of people know what they are doing but that isn't true. People are really good at pretending they know what they are doing. You are depressed because you are too smart to fit into the world you think you exist in. It's time to create the world you fit into. If this means telling off your mother in a way that permanently puts a rift in your relationship that is fine. Express yourself. Know that it is better to live in a world where half the people hate you because that means the other half will love you. Trying to quietly tip-toe the line and please everyone will continue to make you unhappy. Don't be afraid to be you anymore. If that means a lot of people aren't going to like you, you didn't need those people in your life to begin with. Make your life about finding the people you like and not caring about the ones you don't.

People told me my whole life to make a list of what I like and dislike to help me. I never did it because it sounded silly. One day I finally did and in doing so, I figured out what I want to do with my life. Try making a list for yourself. List everything you have liked about any jobs, relationships, interactions hobbies anything, then counter what with what you didn't like. At the end you'll see who you are and with that, you'll grant yourself the confidence you need to start making changes.

This... this kinda helped me actually. That was really insightful, and that is probably what I need to do. I tend act exactly like you said, I keep things bottled up and try not to hurt people, but that's gotten me fucking nowhere so far. Thank you for this user...

post stories please

That end hit me deep, stay strong.

>be me
>be 15 kissless virgin
>huge anxiety and very antisocial
>best friends parents are going away for the weekend so he throws a huge party
>decide to invite the one cute girl I'm know (let's call her E)
>daughter of my god mother
>super hot but very self conscious so I thought I'd have a chance
>E comes over to my house and we pre party for a bit
>she brought a big bottle of Smirnoff ice
>I've never drank alcohol before
>fuck it.jpg
>drink half the bottle before we get there
>realize I'm a light weight and get super confidence
>ditched her with some girls to hang with my friends
>a few hours later the parties in full force
>150+ kids it was fucked
>try to find E again
>found her in the corner high and drunk af about to get touched by some random guys
>went white knight mode and told them to fuck off
>half carried her inside to get some water
>thinking it's now or never
Cont?

user I know i'm the wrong person to ask you but... Why don't you have any redpect for yourslef and why do you just take that kind of shit from everybody?

>Be me
>Summer 2016
>21 years old
>In July, a friend of mine dies in a car accident
>Several weeks later I'm drinking by myself an I drink too much resulting in alcohol poisoning

Thank you user. You re a helpfull ans lifefull guy

I'm a spineless person, I had all the fight beat out of me at a young age. I never tried to fight back much against my mother because she's a level 32 manipulator. She could shoot you in the goddamn leg but make you feel like a bastard for getting upset. That's changing though, I've become a very bitter person of late, and I'm going to blow like Krakatoa at some point

go on user

>Probably wot believe me but I don't really drink
>Anyway my moms finds me in my room foaming out of the mouth
>I'm not breathing
>She calls 911 and begins to perform CPR.
>EMT's arrive and successfully resuscitate me
>I begin to regain consciousness, but I don't really know whats going on.
>All I know is my chest hurts like fuck and I can't really see anything
>By the time I get to the hospital I'm starting to become mildly aware, although I'm obviously still kinda fucked up
>After a few hour I can finally think somewhat clearly
>Happy as shit that there wasn't any brain damage
>Just really want to talk to my gf
>I call her up
>She's really stressed, but apparently happy I'm okay. She doesn't really want to talk

where are you from if you dont mind me asking op. for $30 ill help you end it all

You should of become a medic dumbass or actually try in college

It's you're own fault you are worthless becuase you didn't try,acting like a little bitch becuase some whore broke up with you

>saw this thing on YouTube
>guy asks girls if they think he's hot, are they single, what's there excuse not to kiss him
>fool proof worked every time for him
>E was drinking water but half asleep so I went up to her
>"hey E I'm sorry about your ex" (she broke up the week before
>"it's ok user"
>"listen I gotta know, do you think I'm attractive?"
>"user wtf?"
>"then what's your excuse not... Oh nevermind"
>At that point she looks like she's about to pass out
>take her upstairs to a room where no ones fucking
>make her a bed on the floor in case she yakks
>she runs to the bathroom and throws up everything
>E comes back and I tuck her in
>people keep coming into to the room to fuck and there's no lock on the door
>feel obligated to be a good friend
>push a chair over to the door and sit there so every time someone comes in I can tell them to fuck off
>hear E calling me over
>go over too her
>"user I'm so sorry"
>"E it's fine shit happens"
>"look I threw up all over my shirt"
>mfw she takes it off in front of me
>insta boner
>"user come cuddle with me"
>everything in my body made me want to but it felt wrong to take advantage of her
>"No E your drunk"
>next day she goes home
>I get really mad because I spent the entire party watching her
>call her up and lecture her, tell her to get her shit together
>she gets mad and fucks off
>haven't spoken to her since
It's been 6 years since I saved her ass from getting molested at a party. Shoulda fucked her

>>beg ex gf to get back together
>>she takes me back
>>it's not the same
what else did you expect?

>still have the scarf
feel you bro, painful shit. Grow some balls after this shit. I'll say what you don't want to say: move on

>The next day she texts me, saying she wants to break up.
>Completely out of the blue
>She wont explain why or answer any of my questions
>We had a great relationship
>Been together for almost 2 years
>Text her like two days later explaining how crazy of an experience it was for me.
>Explain to her that I'm not really afraid of dying and I wouldn't have cared too much if I had died that night, but that I would have wanted to see her one last time.
>Basically saying that dying would be unfortunate, but what would really be tragic is not getting to say goodby to her.
>She literally responds with something along the lines of "Stop being so dramatic and emotional. It's not a big deal."
>I literally stopped breathing and almost died
>Not a big deal

Montanon

>Get fucking pissed bro
>Get up
>Study Hard
>Leave behind shit tier family
>Get stable job
>Wait a couple of years
>Mom grows old
>Needs meds
>Meds she cant afford
>Straight up refuse and let her live thru hell

Use your hatred for your mom as fuel, user

>Fuck your mom
>kill her
>do whatever the fuck you want

Remember how you felt during those good times? If you don't give up, you can have that again, even if you don't know how to get to that point right now. You sound like a good person, but you need to get away from toxic people. Learn to recognize them and stay away from them, or they will drag you down again.

>She also tells me to leave her alone
>Don't really talk to her after that
>A week or so later, she texts me from some guys house
>Asks me the name of this movie we used to watch together
>I'm really happy and excited to hear from her
>Of course I didn't know at this point that she was busy getting dick
>I tell her the name of the movie
>She mentions in passing that she's at some guys house
>A week later this guy is her new boyfriend
>Still don't know why we broke up or why she was so mean to me about it
>Not sure if I can ever trust anyone again
>I already had a pretty bad relationship with my family, but I always thought she was someone I could trust
>Basically think about suicide everyday since then.
>For the first month and a half or so it was almost a daily struggle to not kill myself

she could have withdrawn consent afterwards and your ass would've ended up in prison

We had been through worse than that before, I thought maybe we would be able to work things out, also I was pretty drunk

>feel you bro, painful shit. Grow some balls after this shit. I'll say what you don't want to say: move on
That's the thing, I thought I had, I met a girl from japan when I was at college, and we became pretty close over the summer, but she went back in September. I had pretty tried my hardest to forget my ex, i got rid of all the things from her, every thing except that scarf. The dreams came out of nowhere, and they hit me like a goddamn freight train

Then your white-knighting would have been in vain

Women surpass even the chinese and gingers in terms of being soulless, holy shit

tl;dr
>My friend dies
>I almost die
>All I want is to see my gf
>She basically tells me to fuck off and never talk to her again
>Doesn't even explain what the issue is
>A week later she is fucking some guy
>She blocks my phone and blocks me on Facebook
>I never hear from her again

To this day I still have no idea why she broke up with my. She literally didn't explain anything. If I had to guess, she had probably taken interest in this guy right around the time of the alcohol poisoning incident and then felt to guilty to really talk to me a break up with me in a more considerate manner. But none of it really makes sense. Our relationship was really good before we broke up and the guy she's with now is definitely less attractive and intelligent and generally more beta than me.

Ya I hate looking back at it. Still a virgin at 21. That was the closest I got but you're both right. The conciqences wouldn't have been worth it

Do this OP try and sort back out best as you can and join Marines since you wanted to anyways, Will help keep you distracted from ex-gf and gets you away from your family problems.

Nah it's alright user, 1 you didn't get fucked by false rape claims, 2 you did a good deed

Still shoulda fucked her tho. But it's alright

>used to be a drawfag here
>decide to say fuck working a real job, I'll draw furry porn for a living
>2 weeks later
>walking down stairs at night to fill up water bottle
>trip, fall down stairs
>bottle was glass
>smack hand with bottle onto floor when i hit the ground, bottle shatters
>partially deglove middle finger on right hand, sever two tendons in same hand, knick one in my left hand
>3 surgeries later, still can't hold a pencil
>mfw
I guess that's gods way of saying furry porn is for faggots

I swore I'd move on. It took me 3 years in which I hit the gym hard, gave it up, did it again, changed many jobs, floored the pedal so hard I'd just crash and die, didn't happen, but I eventually did move on. Never felt better in my whole life because it's something I did myself.
Sometime I still think about her and the world loses its colors. Guess what? I don't give a shit.
Just move on and do it for yourself.

Man don't put down the other guy. See this is how girls get the upper hand, they stick together despite hating each other.

We need to stick together that guy probably has no idea of the situation or at least she is warping his view of it.

Pic related, my ex. She was so beautiful, and actually really smart too.
I still love her, even though it pisses me off so much sometimes when I think about what happened.

This is the only right answer.

/r/raisedbynarcissists/
You are not alone. Get help

>inb4 hurr durr redditfag gtfo
Fuck off

I still have some clothes of hers and some other stuff she owned. I have this little ceramic cat thing she painted at this ceramics place we went to together a few times. Unfortunately I broke it on accident a few weeks ago, and then started crying as I picked up the pieces. I still have the pieces. I plan on putting it back together one day, I just need some super glue and some spare time.

Do yourself a favor, purge all of the things of hers you still have, burn them, trash them, it matters not, just be rid of them. Thatis the only way you will be free

>ginger
Ginger women are a fucking cancer m8, they are the most selfish human beings on the planet
>jew nose
nothing of value was lost. You can do so much better than a whore like that, move on, find someone better

get the fuck off your ass and go kill some fucking sandniggers you will have plenty of time to plan for after you serve if you dont die, so its your best bet

OP grow up! cum guzzling cock sucker.

Join marines and forget about your love like I did. Now I have a second chance after my tour, don't lose hope bro!

>implying muslims are people
i salute you user

well op, now i have to tell my story, maybe it'll help. i was a crab fisher from the age of 27-34 so ill tell the story of my best friend max. ill follow suit with adonis and will be calling myself Glaucus the fishermans sea god during my story. cont.

>be me 5
>moved around 700 miles to a rural northern town
>kindergarten
>get sat next to a kid named Max
>instantly clicked as friends
>liked the same cartoons, played the same classic vidya
>feelsgoodman
>we got older and were always close friends
>we grew up together and went to different colleges
> straight out of college i went back to my home town
>Max dropped out after his mother was diagnosed with Sarcoma
>Stayed with her for 2 years until she passed away.
>the day after she lost her battle
>we sat on the couch watching football and getting drunk
>the man i saw sitting next to me was much different from the one i grew up with
>he was utterly defeated
>he couldn't cry
>he was in shock of what happened to his mother
> he sat there staring at the TV
>just drinking
>he asked me something which i wont forget
> "Glaucus what do i do now? Im broke, shes gone, and i don't have a degree."
> i responded in the one way i could "I dont know"
>we sat there silently for a few hours.
>we clung to each play, the only thing keeping us sane.
>in the morning, he said he said " I need to get away from here"
>the house was on the market for a little over a month
>max had moved to a port town hundreds of miles away
>one day i got a call from him
>asks me to come down to where he is
>so knowing what hes been through, i took leave from my office and flew to max the next day.
>at this point i was an attorney had taken on a couple of cases.
>when i arrived i was met with a man who was different
>he had been going to the gym, but lived in a disheveled house
>he told me he had been contracted as a crab fisher, and was asked to supply crabs.
>max invited me and the company got a few other people.
>long story short i knew i had to be there for my friend so i did what i thought was right
>i quit my job as an attorney and joined Max in his fishing.
cont?

>after joining him life was pretty simple
>for around 7 years
>i got up
>Went to the pier
>fished
>Went home and got piss drunk
>throughout this time Max always seemed distant
>since we lived in the same house i discovered his "secret"
>he was taking one prescription antidepressant and four illegally obtained ones
>he never did get better but i always stayed with him
>one particular day there was a hurricane a few hundred miles over
>We thought it was just a tropical storm
>something we had dealt with before
>no cause for alarm or drama
>so Max, the crew, and I. went to the pier and headed towards open waters.
>We casted our nets and waited
>we sat there in the turbulent waters for a few hours
>this was until the storm hit
>the waves became immensely larger
>and the sky rained ferociously
>we drew our nets in and put the crabs away as we got ready to head back to port
>a particularly big wave knocked us sideways and almost capsized us. we were all almost okay.
>Except for one the companies fisherman, a man named Eddy.
>Eddy was the most reliable person on our crew
>he was there whenever you needed him, he was a jack of all trades in a sense, nicest and perhaps most caring man i met.
>eddy had been rocked to the side of the boat and hit his head, he was knocked out
>once we got our bearings back, we rushed eddy to the ships interior, and began trying to head for port
>not long after a second wave hit.
>This wave capsized us
>Our ship sunk before me
>i rushed under the ship to grab Eddy
>the ship was too far gone to grab him
>Eddy drowned when he was knocked out.
>however i never saw max
>he had simply vanished
>max was gone
>my thoughts all raced to him dying
>when i reached shore, everyone aside from eddy was there
>we got treated for minor injuries and went to Eddies funeral.
>this broke the camels back
>My friend max snapped
>He became a depressed and true alcoholic
>he blamed himself for eddy's death
>he had gone over the deep end
cont

Kill your mother and take her money. She ruined your life

Now you can start your life again thanks to her money

>Max went off the grid, and i went back to being an attorney
>he showed up where i worked piss drunk one day
>he told and yelled at me "Eddy is gone because of me, i could have saved him, why didn't i?
>i stayed with him for the next few months, one day Max decided he had enough.
>On June 9th Max committed Suicide
>he left two notes one for me, and one for everyone else
>the note to everyone read
"Im guilty, i wasnt even able to save one of my closest friends. So why i should i be allowed to live knowing he didn’t. I hate this world."
>The note he left me was as follows
"Thank you Glaucus, you were my first and last friend. i am sorry i had to leave so soon, but my memories with you were the only happy ones i have. Glaucus until we meet again -Max"

I know i could have saved Max but i wasn't able to, im sorry my friend.

OP, i wasnt able to save max and that will always haunt me, but i hope i can save you. You at least matter to me, some of the happiest moments in my life came from spontaneous thing like crab fishing. Perhaps its best to get away from everything in a healthy way.

once learned what pain feels like
once learned what defeat is
once learned what matters

you will be alright user, being strong does not mean not having a weakness.
It is the weakness that determines how strong you really are

sorry user

OP, things will get better, but only if you try. You need to fight for the things you want. If your mom pulls that shit again, cut ties. You're a fucking adult, she needs to treat you like one. Get your life back in order, find a qt3.14, and be happy.

Story from long ago
>Be user in preschool
>tiny kid
>have 2 best friends
>Caleb and Diana
>had a crush on Diana
>wasn't even old enough to know what love was
anyway
>almost the end of year
>december
>already got Caleb a pack of pokemon cards
>I got Diana stuffed cat