Sup Forums should I start stealing? and if can anyone "teach" me ways to steal and not get caught?

Sup Forums should I start stealing? and if can anyone "teach" me ways to steal and not get caught?

If not post 10/10girls

How about u work for a liveing, you dumb fuckin liberal

The best way that I never see anyone doing is to go into a shop, steal a few items, and buy a few as well, because if they had any suspicions, it'll disappear after you buy something.

Well I can't get a job

Sounds legitimate

Then stop mooching of peopel that do have jobs u libcuck niggerlover

Here we....OH Sheeeeit whitey gonna take away my bennies better steal from whitey

KILL yourself samefag. It's perfectly okay to steal from corporations; they steal from us ALL THE TIME.

Restauraunts too. 8 dollars for eggs? Get the fuck out of here. 4 dollars for a cup of orange juice? Fuck you.

Thanx for backup user

Step one: Dont look like a fucking criminal if you are a criminal!
Step two: you steal what you can carry, if not get the fuck out
Step three: ask the criminals. They know which stores have cameras and wich camreas are fake
Step four: know the place before you steal
Step five: Go in, look arround, go to a few items take them in your hand, turn so that the camera cant see what you are doing. Put them back in shelve.
Step six: take one thing, but it inside a bag in your jeans you have allready prepared. Then pretend to put it back.
Step seven: take two cheap items, look at them the way you did before and buy em
Step eight: switch up. If you go to the same fucking store, doing the same fucking tactic, looking at the same god fucking things every time, buying the same things, theyll fucking know
Step idgaf: Dont tell anyone. Anyone. Its your business, ane the more people you tell the more people will know. You can trust yourself the most in the world

Additional tipps for stupid people: Be sober, be quick, be clean, be nice, dont rush, dont stink, dont talk much, change cloaths often

Get your shit done and get your shit out.

No fuck shit im the same fag, u dumb tree hugging faggot. I can't wait for the day that u fucking liberal pieces of shit are put in concentration camps u all deserve death u fuckin moochers

Forgott to explane the bag tactic
Take a bag, small
Pin ut to the insideo of your jeans and the outside of you shit and boxers
Drop the thing in the bag, put aa jacket hoodie what so ever over it and gtfo

Damn that's good

Wodka is only legal at age 18 here, we were 14/15 and wanted to fuck up

He's right, it works pretty well.

Who dat??

In the pic idk

No.
And asking for advice about it here is just about the worst thing you can do.

No, you shouldn't. You're not cut out for it, beyond maybe penny ante, smash and grab nigger/trailer trash bullshit.

Why?

maybe wait until you turn 11 faggot

Learn how to drive a truck
Learn Carpentry
Learn Auto Repair
Learn how to make hotdogs and fries.

Learn any other fucking thing.
Do it.
Profit

What are you trying to steal? I shoplift food everyday wear a long sweater pick up 2 of said item, put one back to make it look like you changed your mind and put the other one up your sleeve. cameras won't catch it

If you need to be taught how to steal by folk over the Internet, you're gonna get caught

Way past 11 nigger

Well anything actually. food too

If I have to answer that, then you deserve whatever you got coming.

Join the Thieves Guild