Two-Face, I really don't know why but I kinda love the idea

Harley.

I hijack this thread.

DESU DESU DESU DESU

go back to 2006 faggot

Nigger!

Oh you mean when Sup Forums was good?

You are now a confirmed newfag.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

le spoopy man of many frights

The Joker, when written well.

When written poorly, he comes off as a laughing idiot who commits clown-themed crime.

When written well, he makes you examine and question the ideas you take for granted, ideas which form the foundation of society. If the ideas at foundation is nonsense, as the well-written Joker often makes a good case for, then the whole system is nonsense, and those who view the system as right and good are deluding themselves. He seeks to break them from their delusion, to face the madness that the system really it.

Harley quinn (Not that crappy Suicide squad version)

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Victor Fries, full stop.

He wasn't just good. Almost every episode of the animated series that featured him was a punch in the gut. Other villains were fun and interesting, but damn.

Professor Zoom

Wind turbine man.

Vandal Savage

is he a batman villain?

Deadpool

I think he was more of a JLA/ superman villain but batman did help take him down several times.

I'd say ra's he is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Flashbacks of his parent's murder.

Superman.

I personally like clayface

youtube.com/watch?v=pFUKeD3FJm8

Bendis?

The Jester, hands down.

Kite man hands down