G'morning b

g'morning b.
I hope that you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexychan.site/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because im normal?

idk i havent fallen asleep yet

thats good to hear?
why no sleep?

because trump is president

I should. My flatmate has been stealing my mail with weed since she knows already how those packages look like, and she wont tell on her own. Now I have no weed for the whole weekend. Im gonna die. I should kill myself. Or her.

this, also, natural causes shall take me eventually

um got drunk instead

bcuz it's legday

dubs u kill her. singles do nothing but find better solution to the problem.

stop oredering your weed online like a fagot???

Trips of Gains!

Yeah totally
eastern europe:
>shitty weed
>really expensive
>if you buy 1g you are lucky to get 0.7g
>sprayed with synthetic shit
>seeds n stems

or just order online
>fair prices
>never underweight
>fast delivery
>AAA quality
>actually safer than shifty dealers

fuck you i wont imma just kill her

oh i live in the us where its legal sometimes. kill her c: or do better drugs

cool, dubs ill get a big cardboard box, fill it with paper, light it up and throw it in her room then lock the door
singles ill tell her if i catch her stealing my weed again then saying no mail arrived when I know it did cuz I have it traced, ill ask the vendor to spray it with fucking chemotox and bleach since shes gonna be the one smoking it anyways

sorry

Good for you bro. And yeah I have some CA dispensary shatter on the way for next week, plus some LSD and hash, so next week should be fun. Im just really sad because I planned this weekend to be nothing just chilling and smoking after a long week at work. Sigh.

Why put so much effort into something which happens automatically?

get a po box bro? they have those in the uk right?

i just got home from work. so no i have not slept yet. as for why i wont kill myself? i guess i just have no reason to kill myself

did you have a good day at work ?

im drunk and sad whats everyone been up to

Dood, because there's a race of bald intelligent apes that eat each other's piss/fuck holes out. What a trip, enjoy the ride.

Haven't slept yet, but when I wake up later, I'll remember that things like that gif you posted exist, and I'll stay alive.

few things could have gone better but other than that... pretty standard night at work (third shift is best shift)

Source?

Source?

same reason as last thread

>cute girl
>rick n morty

Tell her you know she's been stealing the weed, and if she wants some of it she needs to either pitch in for it, or start giving up the ass. Cash, grass, or ass her pick.

I get off at 5 which still gives me time to watch Dragonball when I get home

fuck im dense. did not notice i hit dubs twice lol

I have to repot my peace lilly. His life depends on mine and I will not let him down.

I love that little bastard

Source?

that's awesome Sup Forumsro

Souce?

bc i still have some weed left

It's 9:30 at night, who the fuck kills themselves at 9:30? Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Try sexychan.site/

Fuck yeah man. You know what I'll do it right now and let you know how it goes.
Talk soon champ

I just want to be kept in the loop, you know?

good to hear.
at least you got dubs

Because MAGA

fuck you.

Maybe i will

we hope not.

still have weed

Ill think about it

ok. hope to see u tommorrow.

thanks

hey man, been ages since i've seen your thread!
How've you been?
i guess im not killing myself cause i kinda have a gf/fuckbuddy now? But also im probably gonna fail a bunch of subjects at uni this sem... tough choice.

Because I woke up fucked, came, dick was still hard, fucked again, got coffee.
Sorry no green text

Mah d00d...
Everything...
Was a success haha I now have 1 mum peace lilly and two babies. Will you do the honour of naming the first of the children?

good to see you're still alive. and congrats on the regular pussy receptable. Hope all is well.

Because I'm back on Sup Forums

glad you got some pussy user.

Because it would make her so sad, she would probably kill herself as a result. And I don't want that

who?
it's good you care about someone so much.

thanks bb. Have a good one bro!

Thanks. It's my girlfriend, she used to be really depressed and suicidal, but I helped her through it and now that we're together she's so much happier. Seeing her smile after I know what she's been through is so beautiful. I love her so much

sauce?

wish you both happiness.
p.s. does she take it in the butt?

because
last night
2 girls
same time

I dont have a reason. I probably should.

NEED SAUCES!!

Sauce?

because i can't become a politician if i am dead

Still trying to live and work overseas again. Being this close to graduation, it'd seem counter-intuitive to off myself.

thank you!
Yes she does. She says it just feels kinda weird, but if I enjoy it she's willing to do it.

you also have no reason to not kill yourself, my nigga.

Holy fuck sauce me

I dunno. These days, I dunno.

Sauce for the love of god!!

Sauce is needed

Because that one person who cares about me is not deserving to go through such a bad time.

Too bad that all I want is peace

Nope, should probably do it some point. Been down af recently and its all cause of an ex. My negro.

Smoked weed, rode a motorcycle into the sunrise playing "Have you ever seen the rain?" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Also, trump is President.

For the sake of the holy God, don't let this 404 without sources...

that's great man. keep up the good work. agreed nice dubs. there is no sauce. stop tripping

Because someone has to defeat Trump

Ok... Need one more sauce

no sauce man. never no sauce. why sauce needed?

Because I am not a fucktard, who cums after few seconds of gif or looped webm

what kind of fucktard are you then ?

I slept like shit even after taking my sleeping meds. I'm coming really close to killing myself though, I'm in constant pain and I don't know why and I just have no motivation to even do anything anymore. I can barely get out of bed. I'm really sad and lonely...

I've got too much shit to do

Yeah we do, (not UK btw) but i was just a stingy fuck to pay for one. Its like 20$ for 3 month. expensive

Fuck leg day... if you want to walk around like you got fucked in the ass for 3 days straight, be my guest

Im not gonna kms cause i have youtube vids to edit and halo mcc to play im super excited

God damn this thread needs some sauce.

Lotta stuff to do

no sauces man.
none.

as long as I feel compelled to cum, I'll probably keep myself alive

Tis a mortal sin.
I'm motivated as hell by hatred.
HEIL TRUMP!