Why does europe actually support Trump. If you think about it. He'll stop immigration from countries in the middle east...

Why does europe actually support Trump. If you think about it. He'll stop immigration from countries in the middle east. Which means that Europe have to take in even more immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXmQRHWAhZg
youtube.com/watch?v=G1UKpDPo1Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because cuckmany wants more shitskin cock in their asses :^}

Because you admire the people you want to be like and not the ones so shot they make you look better by comparison.

Europe wants to drain the swamp and now they feel they can.

Brexit
Trump
Le Pen
And now Germany may go full right wing.

He may inspire the growing nationalist sentiments in Western European states to rise in mainstream prominence.

Le Pen ?
She won't be elected mon friend.

Austria first

>And now Germany may go full right wing.
AfD is a joke

GET THREAD
E
T

T
H
R
E
A
D

doubt it.

That's extacly what they were saying for trump.
France, germany and austria will soon be full right wing. Rest of the Europe to follow.

I dunno

It's far fetched, but people doubted both Brexit and Trump. Whether or not it's too late is up for debate.

Sweden? No. They won't.

It gives them hope

#MEGA
#MFGA

Sweden is beyond a lost cause, no one talks about it anymore.

I have heard of nobody here in Germany supporting Trump, though.

Because we want a guy like him for ourselves, an honest asshole who will break through the politically correct undemocratic unelected monstrous corporatocratic mess of a european union for which the voting turnup is around 30% which is in some member states not even enough to be a legally binding outcome

Europe is for Trump because the EU is killing Europe and Hillary/DNC is literally an American Merkel/European Union

So yeah be grateful Trump won and remember that even tho the EU talks big to Trump the majority of us actual Europeans do not support the existence of the EU

We europeans are more educated, our elections aren't a reality shows.

Brexit? wont happen old chap
Trump? no way ya'll cheeseburger
Wilders? I don't think so cheesemill
Le Pen? poer kwa?

Because hes the only one willing to do it

the sentiment in brexit and with the americans is exactly the same in most European countries
and now they've seen what can be done....

Because we're fed up with the bullshit they put us though and we admire Trump, that gives us hope that we can have someone like him here in Europe too.

Because he doesn't understand comparative advantage and his anti-trade policies will create an international trading power vacuum that other countries will fill.

As it turns out, wealthy countries know that overall a large workforce primarily composed of factory workers and farmers is inferior to a small workforce composed of international finance assholes.

Because Killary is even worse.
She's a is a lying, cheating, murdering, corrupt, sociopathic, warmongering puppet for corporations and the military-intelligence complex.

He's erratic, inconsistent and wilfully ignorant. I don't have an issue with immigrants. A country full of lazy, ignorant fucks who think the world owes them a living are no use to anyone.

because

youtube.com/watch?v=DXmQRHWAhZg

youtube.com/watch?v=G1UKpDPo1Ps

>Only stupid people would vote Credit
OG WWII Badass Winston Churchill wouldve voted brexit

He's pretty popular with lower classes and the far right.

But european media and politicians spent the campaign pissing on him, and now they're in panic mode and whine about how the world is going to collapse. I like Trump for the fact he trolled those hypocritical assholes so hard, and that Clinton would have been even worse, even though I'm not fond of his program. Wait and see.

Because the leader of the country that basically controls everything is some guy with no experience in politics. They probably see him as an easy target in negotiations

This

She was the only corporate backed candidate who stood a chance and only because she was a woman and boy was the world reminded that she was a woman, almost so much we nearly forgot she was a corrupt corporatocrate

This election wasn't about right or left, it was anti establishment vs establishment

In the EU, right parties will gain votes from normally left voters because theyre the only anti establishment (EU) parties out there, the DNC had Sanders as anti establishment but corporations would rather have Hillary so DNC sold out its own supporters and hoped they had sneaked in enough identity politics into US culture that they could win on the gender card

Glad Trump won

>no experience in politics

Debatable whether that's even a bad thing. Most politicians just become more corrupt, apathetic and detached from the country as time goes on.

>she was a corrupt corporatocrate

She is Dick Cheney, except with a vagina and giving lip service to minority groups (who she actually works against once in office) instead of kissing babies.
People are sick of these global assholes who spend more time and money trying to control the world for the benefit of the few than they do worrying about and trying fix anything at home.

So educated = liberal ? I can smell your smug farts from here.