How to get exgf back?

How to get exgf back?

>I was her first serious relationship, her first kiss and first everything else
>We've been through a lot together and made many memories, I always done cute shit for her, made her feel good etc.
>She always said how safe she feels with me, I was the best thing that happened to her, she's extrememly lucky to have me, etc.

Anyway we broke up about a month ago. Nothing major happened, guess attraction just fell. Week and a half later she gets with someone, that lasted 3 days. Since then, we've just been on/off arguing. She's even agreed to see me a few times, but we just argue.

Me asking for us to work things out, give us another chance, all we have to do is talk out the problems, but her acting cold, saying she don't like me no more, don't wanna be with me, etc. Then last night she was considering getting with me again, but to start things off slow. I started treating her how I always done (being kind, caring, making her laugh etc) but apparently that was too much. And today she told me she is dating someone who asked her out (some ugly ginger beta kid so probably another rebound). I got mad, she asked to see me and we spoke and again she's just treating me like shit, acting like a bitch, I'm getting mad, she's like why do you even still bother I said because I love you and she just went quite and looked away. She just kept dismissing me, so I gave her back all the love letters she written to me and walked off home

This was our convo just now;

>Her: Why did you give me them letters
>Me: Remember how close we were? I read them all the time when I was feeling down
>Her: I threw them on the road
>Me: Wow
>Her: What
>Sorry but I don't want them you shouldn't have given them to me
>Me: Brb guess I'll go find these letters...(I go back out and find them all over the road).
>Her: Whatever
>Me: Wow you really did throw them
>Her: yeah
>*3 minutes later*, why
>Me: Coz I found them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OqigCz2S1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Her: You just need to move on we can be friends but nothing more
>I'm sorry okay
>Me: Can't just be friends
>Her: Fuck sake whatever then
>Me: Yeah fuck sake, how can we not talk and just really apologize to each other, we had such a good relationship
>Her: I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same way why can't you see that whatever I'm going
>Me: Because we're both hurt and angry, we've done nothing but argue this past month but beneath it all I feel you still have feelings for me
>Her: No I really don't why cant you see that ffs
>Me: Because if you really didn't, you wouldn't keep contacting me, arguing, or wanting to see me, or think about getting back with me last night, all these signs that you're not over me
>Her: I just want you to leave me alone
>Me: I just want you to give us another chance
>Her: You just need to let me go what don't you understand
>I know you don't want to but its for the best
>Me: Because we were each others first, we've opened up to each other about everything, and you mean the world to me, but once I let go I don't look back
>Her: I know trust me I can promise you I may regret this but its for the best, I'm not saying you have to let go completely okay because you don't
>Me: If it's not me with your with, I have to completely let you go. I don't want to, but I can't keep holding on anymore. I just never gave up with you to show you how I'm not like the rest, and how I accepted and loved you, and that you wasn't just some random girl to me. You really filled the empty spaces in me you know, and I know at times I was clingy but that's just my anxiety, getting worried thinking I might lose you because haven't had the best upbringing, but that's not fair on you to deal with and I'm sorry about that, I'll have to work on that for the future. Thanks for being nice to me, but I'll be going now, need time and space from all this
>Her: I know I'm sorry, hope your okay stay strong okay. Sorry it ended this way.

well OP, i read it all, and its the same story in my life. literaly, i was just reading and i remembered my last relationship. its seems you are young, too.
you need to move on. There's literaly nothing to do with her. i tried, too. i failed to bring her back. she told me 2 days ago, one day before she left me, she was with other guy, ugly asf. she said "i meet someone, but i miss you" and as i said, she did that. I meet someone new, too. she makes me happy. The point is, you need to move on, let the things go. meet new people, make friends, go out with them. and probably, when she's looking that you are happy, she will come back. you need to suffer, to see the happiness.

Thanks for the reply user. I just don't understand anything. Before me she was single for a long time, and never had anything serious. Even her sister and best friend say she's never acted like this (like being mean to past exes and arguing with them, and rushing into another relationship). She told her sister she just wants to forget about everything. I feel she feels guilty for some of the things she's done to me, but would rather push it all away.

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OqigCz2S1w

well, as i said, you must let her to grow up. i don´t now how old is she, but it seems she's young. I felt the same as you, on the first day she broke up with me. i was crying a lot. like a little bitch. i didn´t understand what happened. the blocked me from everything. and i tried, by coming to her house. Relax, OP. she is just doing her life, and the same thing you need to do. later she will remember those things that she did. and she will regret that.

Man... it happens with everybody.
You said you were the first. And for sure you are the most special so far in her life.
But for her, as all humans, her own life is bigger than the life you guys shared. And she wants/needs to experiment and play her life around.
She wants to feel the taste of another cock spreading her lips wide. She wants to lick another precum and play around a different cock and balls.
You were always kind and caring as you said, and that's why there is a big chance of her coming back for you afterwards.
But now, at this moment, she wants or needs something different in her life... like, I don't know, but maybe feel dominated... even for an ugly stupid guy. But someone who will not be kind and gentle, but fucking destroy her in bed. It is weird, but woman also need to feel like a whore sometimes and now seems lilke she is going for this.
But she will probably be back to you when this passes.

This. and make sure you wont come back, OP.

Nigga I'm not reading that shit, but as a general rule never speak with an ex for any reason

Sorry forgot to mention, she's 16 and I'm 19. And all her past boyfriends have been really unattractive even this new guy is the same. Maybe she feels she isn't good enough for me?

I did do those things you know, I always turned her on. She even said how amazing I was, and half the time when I'd go to stop she would tell me to continue.

Hell just 2 nights ago she was telling me she was horny, and wanted to be friends with benefits and take things slow, but I told her that wasn't going to work because I have more feelings for her than that. She's definitely not the type to give it up easily, I took things slow with her making sure she was comfortable etc.

Thats sounds exactly like my past relationship OP, it was pretty hard for me to move on, but after some time your heart will heal. I even post my story as a green text too.
Anyway, there is nothing to do.
Leave her alone for 2 months. Dont talk to her. Nothing.
Just concentrate on yourself, because youre not the same guy that she was in love. You changed. And the reason of your change is her.
So do something about it, and get a hobbie, a job, or something.
Just try not to think on it.
If she sees you happy and moving on, she will start to care again.
Also, try to date other girls, thats good too.

This.
also.
Yeah, as i thought. the same story as me. the same years, too. You need to concentrate on yourself OP. you need to love yourself first. Do the thing that said. i recommend it.

i did this don't really talk to her now she just comes back to me when she visits town, what i did was skating everyday. hobby is the best way to go

I will do thanks. Been feeling so drained lately. You think theres a chance we'll be together again?

No. Dont ever crawl back.

Post her noods, user

maybe shes not interested in your bitch ass anymore. retard.

Well, that happened two months ago and she's searching for me. Surely she will come back. and she will be crawling back to you, probably. as said, dont crawl back to her. But, if you guys were destined to be togheter, just leave it up to the time. but dont make your life depends on it. make your life too.

is this a you cringe you lose thread?
If so, then I lost easily.

why the hell are you even still talking to her? you live in a small town population: 2?

best advice: you just keep fucking yourself over by going back and having conversations about anything it seems. just stop doing that, you are torturing your balls. stop small talk, give it time, and focus on things that will make you happier, not focusing on how a girl is not taking your advances.

Probly the best answer so far.
Samefag here, stop talking to her, bcuz you're basically hammersmashing your own balls now. My gf rejected my proposal and two weeks later she came to our house with new guy to take her things. And after almost a year she is still wondering why I do not want to chitchat with her from time to time.

Time is short, do not waste yours. Make your life great again.

OP...this:

>Sorry forgot to mention, she's 16 and I'm 19.

you are dealing with an underage girl. just warning ya now, her noods are cp, and if you've gotten her in bed before...do not go back or you can be charged w. having sex with a minor, and that is classified as pedo if she decides to turn you to the police.