Murican colleges

>murican colleges

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/09/colleges-try-to-comfort-students-upset-by-trump-victory/
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/canceled-classes-cry-in-and-more-college-campuses-reel-from-trump-win.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-11/bonds-tumble-by-1-trillion-this-week-on-trump-inflation-concern
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/cornell-university-students-respond-donald-trump-w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seriously

Lol no way. Come on. I go to college. Come on dude. No way... right? I mean no way...

...Right?

fuck man. When i was in college we were forced to watch obamas inauguration. We hated it but still did it.Have college kids turned into big pussys that fast?

Sauce pls.
And wtf america

This is why I go online. All of the credit, none of the bullshit.

Can someone confirm if this is real? I was buying it up until Play-Doh.

I love how the ones doing all of the crying over Clintons failure are the ones who only had 19% voter turn out.

Maybe millennials should stop waiting for everything to be handed to them. They don't deserve anything except President Trump. Long may he reign.

>making play-doh representations of the patriarchy and then smashing them

Uhh, is everyone forgetting that colleges attract liberal wimps like moths to a flame? Why is everyone surprised that college students are calling up the amber lamps for their butthurt?

This can't be real.

You have no idea how great it is to go to a liberal college and be one of the only few who support trump

it has made college ten times more fun, when i walk to class theres protesters with signs and people asking others to sign petitions, the tears haven't stopped flowing yet

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/09/colleges-try-to-comfort-students-upset-by-trump-victory/

Some of it is real but the shit about play-doh i haven't heard of, but honestly I wouldn't doubt it

>blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/09/colleges-try-to-comfort-students-upset-by-trump-victory/

fuckin paywall

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/canceled-classes-cry-in-and-more-college-campuses-reel-from-trump-win.html

take pictures. ive been watching videos of them crying and loving it.

Whoever said this is completely right, modern colleges are daycares for young adults.

We fucking lost, suck it up, stop bitching.
We survived 8 fucking years under Bush, Trump should be a breeze in comparison.

Fuck I hate this generation.

But remember guys, they counted as the "educated" voter block that voted for Hillary.

Same. I'm one of about a dozen trump supporters on mine and everyone has been triggered for two days now.

>me
>24
>watching other 24 year olds throw tantrum
>friends invite me to protests
>"can't, I've got work in the morning"
>trade school

What uni? The tears are delicious here in UCLA.

75% of the people reading this post are too young to even know what GWB jr and Darth VP even did. 8 years of backwards mastication that I'll never forget. The fucking patriot act lel

I love how they put a smug Trump next right on the list.

>Be britbong
>Be 11th November
>11am bongs sound
>Remember troops who fought and died in WW1, some 15 years old
>Read this thread about Hillary supporters crying and needing dogs and play dough because they didn't get her into the White House
>Feel angry

What the fuck America?

Not sure your point.....

must depend on the college and the time.

i got my bachelors degree over a decade ago from a party school. the only lecture i got about civility was in freshman orientation and it was basically "don't be a dick." we had no safe zones, special interest groups plastering signs anywhere...and "college republicans/democrats" were a tiny organization most people didn't care about.

good times were had all four years

pussification of america through the use of identity politics. You don't much room to talk brit bong, your country is being infested with muslim refugees

mods

MODDDDDDSSSSSSSS

>mfw even left wing students at my uni are less pussified than americans

hahahaha

he said some 15 yr olds died in WW1 tard

>be britbong

Sopped reading right there. People don't give a shit what liberal pussies do. So there are some protests, so what there are protests every election
>not muh presidunt
People say this every time too, shit there are still people who say that now even though he's been their president this whole time.

also this
We are over it, we learned about corruption and bullshit during Bush's tenure as president. The apathetic majority.

Moooooooooodddddddddsssssssssss
He said mean things

Or community college

All of the course material with none of the school pride bullshit. Just get in, get your degree, and fuck off back to the blue or white collar job you came for.

and people just as easily forget that the patriot act was voted on by both democrats and republicans.

seriously america?

looking at this whiney bulldhit makes trump's presidency even more necessary

nancy shit generation

I have die hard democrats among my friends and the hysteria they exhibit on my facebook newsfeed is starting to get pathetic. Many of them are 40+ years, old enough to remember the bush years.

I am very cautiously optimistic, Trump is very transparent. He just wants to be number 1, he wants his name in big bright colors, he's like a kid that is desperatly trying to get approvel from his peers. Something we all can play to the advantage for the best of the planet.

Do all of you fucking retarded idiots actually believe this is real?

No wonder you lamebrains voted for trump. You instantly believe any misinformation fed to you.

lol it was probably more like 'let's go play- DOH! he actually PULLED IT OFF??'

>be american
>say something mean
>other americans get sad
>they go to therapy

>be european
>say something mean
>get imprisoned for hate speech

Here's the sauce retard. foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/canceled-classes-cry-in-and-more-college-campuses-reel-from-trump-win.html

>posting fox news as a credible source

Here's a credible source though. Bloomberg: "Bonds Crash $1 Trillion Dollars After Election"

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-11/bonds-tumble-by-1-trillion-this-week-on-trump-inflation-concern

Oh and those rioters? They're coming to red states.

I dare 1 Trump supporter. JUST 1... to approach them. Won't happen. You're cowards. Pussies. They cucked and bitched you :D

Myth: "Conservatives own more guns than liberals."

Top quality humor user

We got a badass over here.

> tfw you actually need psychiatric help but the counseling office is filled with Hillary crybabies

So when trump's retards say "stop being so pc man!", are they sjw's, too?

It sounds like an sjw thing to do (a different brand of sjw, but an sjw no less) - to take up a cause of being anti-pc.

Also - is being pc wrong? In a civilized, developed nation, isn't it classy, polite and just decent to be pc?

Or would you really rather have everyone acting like niggers? I feel like the Jews have influenced you with this anti-pc shit.

How is online classes working for you. Any scool you recomend?

no no no, i'm not a protester. or a retarded trump voter.

There wasn't an overwhelming threat with his looming presidency like there is with Trump. People are terrified and they are showing it. Its not just a few people either. That being said, they need to have some fuckin fortitude and get on with life. He's self destructive, we just gotta sit back and watch him burn.

What a bunch of entitled faggots. I bet they would line mass grave sites well.

You can just google it and see other sources.

Go back to your therapy dog and suck it's dick.

Millennials are pretty much all in the workforce or graduate school ya dumb cunt. These are Gen Z kids. Hence why high schools are having walkouts when they can't even fuckin vote.

KEK'ing out loud (literally)

>trumpanzees so scared of leaving the house... they go to "online universities". lel then shitpost on Sup Forums the rest of the day

jesus jumping christ. do ANY of you trumpskies leave the house? ever?

I feel like you're just replacing having an opinion with the acronym sjw

>sjws have a set of beliefs
>non-sjws have a set of beliefs
>therefore they are the same

sound logic there retardo

>anybody wasting their money and time on college.
>not knowing the piece of paper you are chasing may not be worth jack shit in the long run...
>just like all those other pieces of paper you're all chasing... You know... Those little green pieces of paper?

if there's one thing i learned from hot fuzz, it's that :"there are more guns in the countryside than there are in the city"

who voted for trump again?

they must not be liberals. or you must not have the balls to reveal you support trump.

they'd have bled you like a stuck pig by now.

the massively inaccurate polls proved that about 25% of trump's supporters refused to admit they supported him (for good reason).

Yeah, we be shakin in our boots amiright?

t. Cuck who participated OP's pic college bullshit

and take the country with him

>fox news
>sean Hannity
>a source... kEK

The worst thing is this guy probably thinks he is being clever.

I don't understand why people keep implying the Republicans didn't do the same shit.

so deep
can't wait to hear your band play tonight.

But that's what you've done, too. Anyone with an agenda you disagree with is an sjw.

Thus, you're an sjw as well - because you have a social agenda, too (being anti-pc, anti-sjw).

surely you're intelligent enough to grasp that.

Kneel down to God Emperor, you pathetic degenerate, virtue signaling piece of shit

Lol as I expected. No fucking argument.

Since 85% of combat veterans vote trump i guess you'd be pretty death in a serious confrontation, since they actually know how to use guns in a combat environment.
The thing is nobody takes a bunch of faggots, beaners and niggers rioting serious anymore. As soon as Trump is president you'll just be beaten up and thrown to jail, cause that's how riot-idiots who use violence to force their political views on innocent ppl will be treated in the future. So enjoy the last days of nigger-presidency and riot as long as you can. Go on. Your fun is granted.

How many riots got started tho?

>overwhelming threat
Stop with the hyperbole, there is no fucking threat.

these kind of people are the ones who want a civil war with fully armed conservatives with experience of handling weaponry? kek

sayeth the poorfag.

Unfortunately that is mostly likely the byproduct.

99% won't remember

Nixon vs McGovern

Only think Watergate was a mystical place

Ralph Nader killing the corvair

among a bunch of other things too numerous to mention

>Fox News

mfw Americans take them seriously

This is the most retarded logic I've ever seen.

SJW = Social Justice Warrior

You're conflating two opposite sides of the spectrum because they both hold an opinion.

Therefore anyone with an opinion somehow wants social justice (in your mind)

Agenda =/= social justice

>Trump so sexist and racist! Big spooky Trump!
>Gon' kill all teh homos, mexicans, and womensz

>Anyone with an agenda you disagree with is an sjw
>Thus, you're an sjw as well

Getting even basic barbara wrong is a sure sign of trolling. 4/8, will work.

zomg guns are so hard to handle. you really are a stoopid redneck. I have half a dozen guns, it's not fucking rocket science.

hes a fag, its even better when you have scholarships covering enough tuition to pull a double major!

Bitch please, most of them are peaceful protests and that's the American citizen utilizing their constitutional right just like mother fuckers who want their firearms. We suppose to sit back and ignore all the racism from the Trump supporters going on?

some weak bait bro

Be sure to tip your waitress.
She's my wife, and my pride & joy!
Enjoy the tunes!
>and here's an Apple from my orchard...

Can you show any evidence of Fox News lying? Not opinion pieces, actual news.

>thousands of people in the countryside
>millions of people in the cities

you're dealing with America's population centers. the population centers where advanced anti-tank/anti-aircraft rocket launchers turn up somewhat regularly.

I dunno, the liberals I know own firearms. Class III licences. And unlike you poor country trash, we have the means to afford good fully automatic weaponry.

you have bump-stock bs and modified AK's.

also - conservatives have never proven themselves ready to fight (besides abortion bombings, timothy McVeigh, and that preschool you shot up)

you KNOW liberals are ready to go at it.

I agree cause Trump is just another corporate bought pussy who won't act on anything he's promised. Him and is prospective cabinet are already backtracking.

>mfw its all real
holy shit, even r9k robots less pussies

I would like to state that liberal defined how they approach people who support Trump before the election by ganging up on them and lynching them.

Come to my neighborhood and try the same stunt.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/cornell-university-students-respond-donald-trump-w/
>ignored other sources posted above
Go back to your 'cry ins' faggots.

Any accredited school is fine, classes are great and I don't have to stick to any set schedule so I can attend class in the morning before work or in the evening when I get home.

>Peaceful
>People have already been dragged out of there cars and beaten near to death and cars stolen just for who they support

But no, the Trump supporters are the dangerous ones

It's not Trump, it's the people who support him.

can you prove that 85% of combat veterans voted for trump?

that seems like another trumpanzee lie.

i'll give you 1 opportunity to prove it. or stfu.

most vets I know are liberals.

also you heard what trump said about POW's. and trump dodged the draft what, 3 times?

you've made him your cult hero. it's.... well it's just retarded.

Says the double major in gender studies and social work

Guess you missed the word most.