"For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla...

>"For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities."

Name a female musician that's smarter and has a better political opinion than her, i'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G29rYfaxNaU
youtube.com/watch?v=4D1shCZwdjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all of them

DUDE SPACE LMAO

this fucking pseudo intellectual horse
jesus christ that text is cringeworthy did she actually say that? The whole "Women R smart n we r nerds xDDdD" trend is getting out of hand its parodying itself at this point

> Pandering to a male fanbase this hard

Is everyone on this board legitimately autistic? She does her studies and promotes funding of research on these subjects. Pulling things like 'she's just baiting' out of your ass doesn't make it true.

why is exploring space important?

it's definetly more important than women studies

I'd give her the ol' Space X know what I mean?

user is more likely to explore space than explore a woman anytime soon

i dont

Grimes

because space is the place

>hur fuck le evil straight white males!!!!!111 i'm totally not doing this to stay relevant!!!!!1

>le spooky scary feminists

Feminism isn't about hating men you fucking degenerate, if this is your understanding of feminism then you're laterally the scum of western society

Get the hell out of here.

I wanted to post exactly that picture.

shes' the best bros. we have to defend her from jewish slander.

(((Grimes)))

Grimes

You --->

Truth hurts.

Fuck off.

If musicians are going to sell out and become Soros puppets they're getting called out on Sup Forums.

>Believing SpaceX and Tesla are nothing more than marketing scams
>smart female musician

jesus christ lana

literally just damage control, she knows that FUCKING A WHITE MALES make up 60%+ of her fanbase

you're lost

I agree with this, the problem with most peoples view of feminism is that the most vocal minority of feminists are the "man-haters", like the people on youtube posting videos about killing all men.

Stop talking on her behalf. Do you know better than her about her intentions? If not, shut the fuck up. FYI she has a white bf.

"Feminism" has been co-opted.

3rd wave feminism is literally nonsensical brainwashing nonsense.

Lana had balls saying that.

I find myself more and more impressed by her.

Grimes is a fucking fraud.

She wasn't at the (((Grammys))) either. Has she really gone rogue?

No. You're just a pathetic hater. Grow up.

>great personality
>not a degenerate
>makes great pop music
>is a qt
why don't we like her again?

Lana del Rey looks like plastic and her " music " is arianne Grande tier.

grow up lad

We do. The Jews shills on here are the one hating. She's /ourgirl/

Oy Vey Schlomo shut it down!

Bahaha, one too many PJW videos for you I think

Fascinating argument you got there Chaim.

>being a fan of science shit makes you smart
this is NOT true at all. please don't pretend that reading the "technology" section of google news and watching TED talks makes you intelligent or a scientist

>he thinks virgin-fueled conspiracy theories are arguments

as opposed to what though?

>muh drumpffff
>muh trannie bathrooms
>muh future is female

Still not an argument Chaim.

has nothing to do with my post
>me:"being a fan of sciency shit doesn't make you smart"
>you:"WHAT ELSE IS SHE GONNA DO!?!? [starts listing things that trigger him]"
maybe if you stopped being autistic you'd get laid and stop being such a loser?

but does her pussy really taste like pepsi cola?

>he thinks a a bunch of retards on tumblr and youtube have changed the definition of an entire ideology

of course she doesn't care about feminism, she comes from a billionaire family, don't see why you guys are so upset about it

oh Chaim. Where you born into a cult or do you just have a terrible job?

bacon, whisky and weed

They absolutely have. Language is malleable and mobile Chaim. But you know that.

I like who you threw the 'b' in the Chaim. You got greedy.

to find a place to niggers and kikes
white man is a just god
just drop em off on a planet with supplies needed to start a new civilization and voila

she is literally a female man child

can someone explain what he meant by this? i go on Sup Forums every now and then and can't make it out

I tutor qts at the local uni's math tutoring centre, I like my job it is not terrible at all.

I am sorry to hear that you hate your life so much that you have to be angry on the internet.

she really is /ourguy/

God what a retard, because there are some dumb teenagers on tumblr, you think this has shifted an ENTIRE movement into something completely different. You need to get out of that Sup Forums eco chamber and stop obsessing over dumb "feminists" on twitter, like you probably do. You'll grow out of it eventually, you know.

>DUDE ELON MUSK LMAO
>intelligent

>pol didnt change nothin goy
>trump didnt win nothin goy
>you dont own NOTHIN goy

so angry desu~ angry angry semite-kun :3 uguu~~

>It's another person who claims to fucking love le epic science but probably thinks Lagrange is a resort in New Mexico
Into the fucking trash it goes

you have bad reading comprehension

>musician
What instrument does she play again?

le geetrar

>he thinks math is a science

Is there a reason you cropped out her hand not playing an actual chord?

the picture was cropped before

No I'm asking what instrument she plays, not poses with.

because we are going to destroy earth

here's a video then

youtube.com/watch?v=G29rYfaxNaU

She's not that great, is she? You can tell she's been taking lessons for a month

here's one from 2006 then

youtube.com/watch?v=4D1shCZwdjQ

also
>she supports trump

>female musician
>smart
pick one for you shall not receive both

>You can understand physics without understanding Langrangian mechanics
>There are sciences outside of physics

THICC

Wow, so she didn't improve her playing in 7 years? really?

tldr. entitled white rich ppl

>in my quest to be taken seriously

She needs to take herself out back and stare into the sunset

so you´re implying blacks arent privileged as fuck right now anywhere but africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk&app=desktop

her new music video came, out and it's fucking shit. I fucking knew it, she's too fat and senile to perform simple actions, it's not even focused on her

>there are only black people and white people
dude

>constant fear of getting shot by a cop in a simple traffic stop
>privilege

>posting a washed up has been
>mmr is just a number

>any subject tangentially related to anything political
>Sup Forumslacks flood the board and shit everywhere

get back to your containment board

Cool, a politics thread.

Czech 'em.

>Name a female musician that's smarter and has a better political opinion than her

But she hasn't stated a political opinion. Saying that you're more interested in modern scientific advances than in feminism isn't a political position. Feminism isn't even really a political opinion.

We have this nasty habit of conflating cultural issues, personal issues, opinions about society, and now even personal opinions regarding whether the tech industry or progressive sociology is more interesting--into politics.

Politics is shit like what the tax rates for the different tax brackets should be; whether we should fund clean energy, what should the military budget be, what should our refugee policy be, how should we react when we suspect a foreign country of engaging in espionage against an ally--shit like that.

It matters. It matters because people get off on this shit like "rap is bad and black culture is antisocial, therefore I will vote for Donald Trump" when, oh shit: Donald Trump can't do anything to address the concerns you just listed. The Office of the President is only empowered to direct the manner of enforcement for issues of policy and set the tone for the country's foreign relations.

But we vote like we think the President dictates culture to the people, and we form these little cultural tribes to answer what should be straightforward nuts-and-bolts policy questions.

Politics is politics. Other shit is other shit. Keep it separate, I say.

>T R I G G E R E D
check your privilege racist scum u better include latinos and asians in that sentence right now

blame your other blackmen for committing like zillion bliion murders and rapedeathmurderkills, that usually creates negative stereotypes for poohleace

She got me when I saw this pic.

>negative stereotypes for poohleace
Sounds like the problem of racists, doesn't it?

actually she was at a Bernie rally last year. Fake news.

she sounds pretty fuckin dumb and uninformed, user

>implyin she isnt just posing for the media, also seems shed like some Musk's dick

Bernie didn't even make it into the Elections and she didn't support hillary

if she knew jack shit she'd know our "intergalactic possibilities" don't exist and never will

OP is just an autistic shitposter with a fixation on le evil feminists, because the thought that others face inequality is too much for his pea brain, and any idealogy that implies his behavior/thoughts are wrong must be incorrect.

she's definetly fatter than most female musicans

nice reddit post

SHUT UP!

ALL OF YOU!