Trump won. It's time for us liberal cucks to sacrifice our SJW women in tribute

Trump won. It's time for us liberal cucks to sacrifice our SJW women in tribute.

I'll begin with my SJW ex. She's been active in BLM rallies and trans rights.

What would trump supporters do to her?

No thanks, once you go black, we don't want you back.

Good bye stupid white women, you are no longer welcome back to white men once you "get blacked", go back to Tyrone and stay with him.

Marry her then keep her barefoot and pregnant

Anyone wanna see SJW tits?

Do it faggot

Yes

No other liberals here tributing our SJWs? Sad..

Mental anxiety, mental breakdown, menstrual cramps, menopause.. ever notice how all of our problems begin with men?

That ass tho

Fuck off feminazi

Great ass!

Welcome to trump's america

I don't think she'd like trump supporters seeing these..

Literally all those things are most prevalent in sluts.
Housewives have a much lower rate of all of that.

Would you domesticate her?

ignore her

Gib more boobies

That is right, men are your problem and you are powerless to do anything about it.
Being a weak minded and pathetically weak bodied individual that is only good for sex and making babies now, that and being world class complainers whilst being the highest tier of privileged individual on the planet.

Go back to studying lesbian dance theory and how the white man has oppressed you into freedom of choice and made tertiary learning available to you miserable cunts.

You will be much happier once you have a good man taking care of you and you have a comfortable home and children to reside over.

She's a three hole slut..

Yeah i already said I'd have this bitch barefoot and pregnant.

When you hear a white SJW girl being an antiwhite cunt she's really screaming "why haven't you put a white baby in me?!"

We would just shoot you both!
If anyone says anything else or different then their just cucks like you.

For your amusement, then, a picture of her driving with a vibe stuffed in her cunt

Don't you understand faggot?
They don't want freedom to vote or choice.
They want a brutal patriarchy that keeps them pregnant and quiet.

Fucking nice

SJW women go one of two ways later on in life.

Full on lesbian/bisexual with tats and piecing guaranteeing them occupations in the food service or adult entertainment industries.

or

They suck it up and hide their bad choices in long sleeves and marry someone who can actually make a living thus subjecting themselves to the system they have fought against since they got laid.

feminist and virgin. break her in

Post moar of this filthy slut

I believe I said that in the last sentence of my rant.

I can believe the virgin part. Hold her down and pound her butthole.

Moar?

For sale to the highest bidder!

Do you actually know her or are you just putting her here because she's the unofficial wwyd mascot?

OP, WHATS HER INSTAGRAM? thnx

Keep her as my personal fuckslave to use as I see fit

Bump

Once she went black, she's a degenerate impulsive whore prone to being a single mother, Also I'd like to circumcise her

Liberal radicalist

Also blm activist

why are all sjw/feminist liberals always so fucking ugly?