>they laugh at my stunned reaction
>their laughter together sounds like a blender on helium
>their dog's name is duke but because Brazil, it's pronounced "Dookie"
>i feel bad for the dog so i call it duke
>we have a bond over rice and beans and i feed it bread
>king of bread
>will post again

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/briefing/21684778-former-star-emerging-world-faces-lost-decade-irredeemable
bestgore.com/murder/man-brutal-execution-drug-dealer-salvador-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put your butthole. It'll be good to document what it looks like before and after subhuman living.

Welcome to Brazil.
It's like hell with shittier taste in music and we still manage to smile. What about you?

Exact same story but my family moved to Argentina because my fucking whore step mom "didn't like Australia" well it was still better than Argentina

Are you going to get cheap Brazilian hookers?
Can probably get a 10/10 for a whole night for like $100.
>That's what I'd do if I'm ever in a 3rd world country

Atleast they don't have to share the crossroads with 5ft tall spiders.

Wait, you're saying that Argentina is better than Australia?
>How? Details please.

Lurk more Autist. He said straya is better.

Also checked.

Differences between Brazil and US of A
>US: Just elected a guy that masturbated the population with whatever they wanted, that's what we can populism.
>BR: just got out of a populist government, wasn't nice.

Good luck for ya.

Hes saying exactly the opposite.

Anyone who say Brazil is better than USA is either Brazilian or a total retard.

Why do you think he said good luck

Not better, we are just witnessing a mistake you guys are doing that we just got through. In that sense we are currently more politically mature than you, and that's fucking sad coomming from this cesspit of a country.

Good fucking luck, it's gonna be ugly.

Did you move to Argentina to escape getting charged with the holocaust?

>In that sense we are currently more politically mature than you
All the brazilian arrogance in one sentence.
Comparing Trump and Dilma.. FFS ta faltando feijão? PQP vai na escola. Desilga o SBT.

Sadly I'm stuck here.
Even more sad is that currently Brazil is still the better option out of south america to live (aside from maybe Chile, Chile is chill).

Besides that, I don't think my morality would allow me to go live elsewhere. Get a plane and move when my home country isn't so great is just a pussy thing to do.

Please read the rest of the sentence.

Thank you.

WE elected a populist and the CONGRESS got rid of it. Make no mistake, had we had another election as soon as she got out, another populist would have come into power. Namely, lula. Hes still the possible candidate with the highest voting intention on polls. We are no better in this regard.

> Brazilian
or
> total retard
You can't pick just one

Maturity comes from doing things right sometimes, and wrong some other times, so you can balance them out and see what is good. There's no maturity to be acquired by fucking up again and again and again

> Get a plane and move when my home country isn't so great is just a pussy thing to do.
Except Brazil is not a country in proper terms. Country is a civilized concept, so it applies to civilized territory not to a savage hellhole.

Trump is the best thing that could happen to america. In Brazil they ejected one but eventually they put the same people of always: trained politicians that only care for themselves and don't give the slightest about to the people.

There was a chance to impeach traditional (corrupt) politics in Brazil. They weren't able to.

That's the most retarded thing I ever heard. Comparing Dilma to Trump? If anything, Dilma is like Hillary, both with left tendencies. The closes trump can be compared to is Bolsonaro, which is the complete opposite of Dilma.

Ok, several points here.

>We elected, they got rid of it.
True, but aren't you forgeting not only all the investigations ongoing on 'lava jato", but also all the fucking comotion all over the country to get her out? Just plain sily at this point saying that we still want her back. Not defending Temer, but we certainly won't go back to where we were.

>Lula would be back in power.
Also true, IF it happened back then. Nowadays I hardly doubt he can be elected. Two major difficulties: the investigations against him (I give him 5 months at best before he gets arested) and just the bad rep he's got nowadays. PT is fucking done.

Any more questions?

So what about Somalia, Swaziland, New Zealand and Norfolk Island? All shit holes that can't really be considered countries. But they are. Well not so much Norfolk Island anymore.

> hardly think
fix'd

I dont disagree with that, but they are both populists. Both appeal to the people. Thing is dilma appeals through welfare, trump through jobs.

I didnt meant we would go back to her, but we are no america either. A "Doria" would never become president like he became mayor.

And about lula, im saying he would win purely out of lack of strong political opponents. Who these days could realistically compete with him? Almost every name from PSDB or PMDB is either spent or unknown.

Welcome to BRICS.
Please put your job at our doorstep before arguing.

I wouldn't be so sure.
The next possible candidates for 2018 are Caiado for the right wing and Ciro Gomes for the left wing.

Two well known and influential names. Quite frankly I'd vote for both of them, I really like them both.

Going by your logic, every president elected ever by non rigged election is populist, because they were elected by saying something the people wanted to her.

This is exactly what it was like for me when I moved to Saskatchewan with my family.

>how 14 hours of novela per day can affect the human brain.

>Anyone who say Brazil is better than USA is either Brazilian or a total retard.
>Brazilian
Makes no sense at all. Brazilians are self-hating as fuck.

>t. brazilian

COULD YOU STOP SAYING BRAZILIAN SO MUCH?

>You don't actually know novela means soap opera in english
>How's your english class in high school lil' timmy?

That aside, nice fucking argument there. Do tell me, do you even know who these two are?

Yes, you can you fucking stupid moron. All Brazilians are stupid but not every stupid is Brazilian. So I can pick one. lrn2fuckingbasiclogic

You can't just repeat every single meme phrase around without just fucking logic and think you have a point nor even you're funny. Voilà you for exemple. You're a meme vomiting total retard and still, I suppose, not Brazilian. Even so, there's Trump and all his redneck voters if you're a total retarded Brazilian.

tl;dr I'm only raging at some random stupid cunt 'cause bullying makes my life less miserable

Your chance to learn Brazilian Portuguese and fuck preteens. Don't blow it dude!

I suppose it does sound like that. Whats your definition then? After all every political speech ever tries to appeal to the people. If the candidate is gonna follow up with it after the election tho, that would be what really counts.

I wouldnt say either of those are very well known. I dont doubt a good amount of propaganda could make them, tho. Except for Caiado tbh, i think someone else will be chosen.

>BRICS

Should be called RICS from now on. Brazil has absolutely nothing to do in this group.
- No competitive industry;
- Investor unfriendly on ALL aspects

oh fuck:

Read that, it's written by educated people that know what they are talking about. These are facts, not opinions (brazilians always mix both)
Read that CAREFULLY and you will understand Brazil better than what they say at the Jornal Nacional

economist.com/news/briefing/21684778-former-star-emerging-world-faces-lost-decade-irredeemable

Fez 3 meses de Wizard e opina sobre o inglês dos outros.

bestgore.com/murder/man-brutal-execution-drug-dealer-salvador-brazil/

>Makes no sense at all. Brazilians are self-hating as fuck.

No. They pretend to. Only to impress in conversations. That's a big difference. The nationalism here is HUGE. It's BRAZIL and then the rest of the world.

Well, I rest my case.
You either are not from Brazil or is just alienated as fuck.

Ciro Gomes was in charge of the national treasure on Lula goverment and had his name written on all the money printed at the time. Studied at Harvard and is generaly considered well known inside and out of politics.

Caiado is just one of the guys that got most media attention during the entire year due to the whole impeachment thing because he's really active on the senate. Like to the point of making memes of him.

So, they are just the guy on the money and the guy on TV. Do say again they aren't well known.

Oh, ok. I dont watch tv, so there that. :^)

Wrong!
Brazilians don't pretend to be self-hating, they are self-hating, but they hate when someone (who don't live in Brazil) say something bad about it.

Nobody gets it about us.
We are self hating. But when anyone else talks shit we defend our country.

It's the relation between brother and sister. "I hit her but only I can hit her".

This is a chilean faggot, dont trust him.

>But when anyone else talks shit we defend our country.

talks shit? Really?

Alienated then.
TV isn't just Discovery Kids, y'know? Do watch it sometimes.

Unless ur in Paraná, anywhere in Brazil is a complete pile of shit.
>Move to Curitiba PR
>we have white people
>be happy.

>Nobody gets it about us.

exactly what I said before:
US (brazilians) and the rest of the world. So predictable.
Come on, now tell us about the brazilian gastronomy! Explain us how it is the best food in the world!
And how the portuguese is THE MOST COMPLICATED language in the world.

Australian detected

Ya, sure.
When are you guys bailing like pussies to make "Le Pussy Republiquè" again?

Autistic gringo with stereotypical shit.
Wich Brazilian city are you at? Btw, your aunt is prolly as retarded as you are, cuz it's not normal here.
Brazil is a very nice place, just don't be a total retard autist, like most of you dumb gringos are or people will shit on your face.

>Wrinkly
>Peasant hasn't seen anything more expensive then a chocolate bar in his life

fucking kekd so hard

Would gladly do so.
It's just that so much shit happens all the time around here that we have to vent out.

Well kiddo, you're fucked, you better start enjoying rice and beans, 'cause that's what you're goone eat for the whole stay here.

Brazilfag here.
You'll have rice and beans falling from your ear by the time you get back.

At least if you come to the south is not that bad at all. But if you move into Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or anything up from there... Welcome to hell.

U mad hamburger eating amerifat?

Arroz e feijão é bom pra CARALHO.
>chola mais

... said the typical brazilian that never travelled abroad to face how shitty his country is and face the fact that he is actually brainwashed to remain quiet and feel happy in his third world country where people die at the door of hospitals whereas judges (you know, those guys that represent the moral example to follow) can earn up to $ 20.000,00 monthly.

No wonder they overtax the money spent abroad: you could come back with a bit more of knowledge, you could then turn dangerous.

Não quando é unica coisa que você come todos os dias pro resto da vida.

Como estudante de direito, peço desculpas e aviso que haverão mudanças logo.

Betafag detected.
VIRA HOMEM PORRA.

>chola mais ainda!

Eu escolhi fazer 5 anos pra entender as leis deste país pra atender pessoas como você.
De nada.

>Step into 15 year old Honda
>b8
ai ai... todo BR sabe que não importa se tenha algo para comer, não importa o quão pobre seja o favelado sempre tem a moto do ano.

Must suck being a favelado.

OP é Br nao morde a isca!

Hohohoho
Mongol.
Quantos amigos você tem? Nenhum?

Se eu pudesse te pagava um boquete. Adoro homem de uniforme.

Fui baited :(

Por favor, leia

Saudades do infame 55... merdas assim rolam todo dia, mas pelo menos tinha o /ç/.

>uniforme

Postem garotas com penis

Se fodeu

Iphone 7 também, cara

Claro que é br, mas essa é a graça, trazer gruingos para a bait

Also moved to Brazil from 1st world, but it's seriously not bad and i kinda like it here. It does have a shit ton of negatives though

55 ainda tá down?

>Pros
Food isn't a fucking problem. We share it all around. Way different from Europe where, on a barbeque, you bring your meat and eat only your meat.

>Cons
Have at you.

Nem sei, provavelmente. Os outros chans brazileiros não eram tão bons.

>step INTO
DENTRO SEU ARROMBADO, ELE SE REFERIU AO CARRO! SAI DAQUI E SÓ VOLTA QUANDO SOUBER INGLÊS!

Fuck you niggers

That's pretty much how I am

>Moar pros:
Beer is dirt cheap and delicious (lookin at you Original)

People are amazing when they realise you're not an Amercuck

>Cons:
Smog (In S.P)

The police in this country are total dicks

Import taxes on foreign goods (fuck this the most)

Wat
I love rice and beans. But that's not the only thing i eat. Are you so poor you can't afford anything else?

Original é cara pra caralho, tá ficando maluco? Mas concordo, é uma das melhores cervejas. Bohemia também é sensacional.

uruguay is nice and some parts of argentina too

Not that I eat it every day, I just eat it mostly every weekdays. It's still enough to make it bland as shit.
And also, not poor. Middle class.

yeah, fucking chileans man

voce faggot

You tried Baden-Baden Golden? It's a payday beer for sure because it costs a fortune compared to the rest but it's fucking phenomenal

It's like pão francês (french bread?). I don't eat it everyday. But i need it from time to time.
Going to vancouver for a month next week. I'll miss rice and beans.

Por que o 55 caiu?

Modes estão dormindo. Postem PI.

Já ouvi falar, ainda não provei. Das gringas gosto da Paulaner.

brazilian here, I'm sorry