This girl is on my newsfeed, she post's shit like this all the time

This girl is on my newsfeed, she post's shit like this all the time,
The child died in utero with her in the womb, she never met him, her family got him a funeral plot, even though the child was consumed, so they probably just fucking burried the afterbirth, she fucking posts this shit all the time and i think she just needs to harden the fuck up.

Does anyone else think she's just being an attention whore/fucking retarded cunt?

Yes I am an ausfag, Go doy in a foyer.

Judging by those wrists I absolutely believe she consumed him.

Gross

>png
Tell her to "an hero" and join him

She is but if she bothers you block her ass

lol

Is her butt hole stinks?

WTF do you care, unfriend her so you dont have to see her shit anymore and carry on with your life. Don't think about it anymore. Problem solved

It's called the unsubscribe feature. I've unsubscribed to so many "friends" that I am surprised anyone appears on my news feed.

/thread

hahahhahaha

Why censor her name, faggot?

>fb shit
you have to go back normie shitter

What is an hero?

Maybe she just needs some therapy. Maybe her parents have fucked her up with their own depression

Call her a cannibalistic murderer for basically eating her sibling. That should get her the attention she craves.

~Lila said it best.

Remove her from your newsfeed you dumb shit

No that's too easy. It's way better for him to whine on Sup Forums like a little faggot cunt about people who aren't affecting his life in any way rather than just unfriending someone.
Cause then he wouldn't have anything to bitch about, and his shallow life would feel incomplete.

Report her for murder